Chapter 21: New classmate

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 21: New classmate

 

Dara's POV

 

Monday

 

"Why are you smiling like a retard?" Bom scoffed as she was looking at me disgustingly.

 

"What?! The scene I'm reading is funny." I snapped and biting my lip to stop myself from smiling. Oh! I can't! I looked at Bom and continued smiling. Okay, I know I looked like retard smiling here but who cares? I can't forget Jiyong's embrace last Friday night.

 

Bom looked at me with suspicion and snatched the book I'm reading. She looked closely at the book and threw me a dirty look. "Funny? So when did the book 'A purpose driven life' became funny?" She shouted. "Tell me, what happened? Is this about you and Donghae?" She continued.

 

"No! Silly." I hissed and grabbed the book from her hands.

 

"No? No? Then another guy? Tell me who it is." She continued asking.

 

I just shrugged and stood up from my seat, "We're here!" I gleefully chanted and grabbed my bag and hurriedly went down the bus.

 

"Yah! Dara Park! Tell me who it is!" Bom shouted as she hurriedly went down the bus too.

 

I smiled and waved at her. "See you after class Bom!" Then quickly dashed away from her.

 

________________________________________

 

Bom's POV

 

I was fidgetting my hands as I was sitting inside our classroom. What is with my bestfriend? She was acting like a retard! I only asked her why didn't she show last Friday night and she started smiling, telling me that she went to some more important party. I asked her but she just keeps on smiling!

 

Something's wrong with her. I can sensed it. She acts giddy and smiling on her own, maybe she is inlove?! That face. That face is the same face I have everytime I'm remembering the moment Seunghyun catched me.

 

Is it Donghae? No, no. She said it's not him. Who could it be? Who? I never saw him with any other guy. I know she has lots of admirers but never once we talked about someone, well, except for Donghae.

 

"Hey. You look constipated." I snapped as I heard someone said.

 

I looked up and met his eyes. If you guys heard someone died just by looking at someone else's eyes, that's me! "Ah-hey." I shyly replied as I looked anywhere except his eyes.

 

"You look like in a deep thought." I heard his y manly voice asked. Gosh, Bom! Behave!

 

I saw him settled himself on his chair, and that's beside me. Teehee. Did I ever mention? He was my seatmate! Heehee.

 

"Uhm. Yes? My bestfriend's actions are bothering me lately." I honestly stated.

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter