Chapter 7: Attention

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Attention

 

Dara's POV

 

I woke up late. Supposedly, I need to wake up at around 4 am or sooner. Unfortunately, I got up from bed at around 6 am so there's no time for me to jog and have a little time for practice. Such a waste! Or maybe not. I smiled inwardly as I remember my conversation last night with Donghae. Yeah. I stayed up late because I was talking with him over the phone which is quite unusual. Sure I'm always going to bed late, but that was because of something to do with school. I don't know.

I heard someone rang the doorbell, She's here.

 

"Sweetie! Bom is here!" I heard Mom from my room. I immediately wear my clothes and faced the mirror for a while.

 

I ran downstairs to catch a quick breakfast. I saw Bom already sitting with Mom, Dad and Cheondung. I rolled my eyes as I saw Bom's suspicious smile, I knew it why she dropped by. I walked behind Cheondung and messed his hair, It's because I seldom see him, Every morning, after my daily exercise and practice, he'd always left for school, or whenever I'm home, he'd just be at his room, reading. I guess that runs in the blood, we are bookworms since my Dad is a full time college teacher and part time author while my Mom is a Pediatrician and she's a tennis player too when she was younger.

 

"Good morning!" I greeted and sat beside Bom, with Cheondung in my front.

We had a quick breakfast since my classes will start at 8 am and I don't have any plans to be late. Bom and I left home at 7 am.

 

Me amd Bom rode a bus going to school. With Bom's stares and malicious smiles, it gives me goosebumps.

 

"Okay drop it Bom." I calmly said and grab a book. 'Along the Ride' by Sarah Dessen.

 

"What?! I'm not doing anything to you!" Bom defensed.

 

"With your malicious and eerie smile, there is something! You're seriously creeping me out!" I said not looking at her.

 

"He he. Okay, I just want to.. you know, ask. Okay! What's the real score?" Bom finally said her real agenda.

 

"Real score for what?" I innocently asked, even I know who she is pointing out.

 

"Psh! As if you don't know!" Bom scoffed. "Ofcourse Donghae, is there anyone else?"

 

"Nothing. He's nice." I said, forcing myself not to smile.

 

"I know he is! But is he, courting you?" Bom asked with her wide eyes as saucers, hands clamped.

I sneered and look at her disapprovingly. "No why would he? I just met him last week."

 

Bom rolled her eyes and mouthed gibberish languange that I can't understand, did I ever mention she is an alien?

 

I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter