Chapter 37: Now or Never

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 37: Now or never

 

Dara run as fast as she could. She can't process anything. She wanted to see Jiyong, to shower him with kisses, to hug him tightly. Her mind only shouts Jiyong, she kept on wiping her endless tears of joy running down her eyes.

I'm his butterfly. I am his. Dara smiled.

 

_______________________________________

Kiko's POV

 

Jiyong looked at me and smiled. "Thank you Kiko. You know I love you, too." He said. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at him as I squeezed his hand. I then placed my head on top of his shoulder.

 

"Butterfly." I said smiling. "Babo, Don't fool me Jiyong. I know you only love your butterfly, Sandara Park." I let a bitter laugh. I knew it from the moment I entered their school. I was seated beside him and I can clearly see how he stares at Dara, how he smiles everytime Dara tucks her hair behind her ear. Almost every tiny thing Dara does, he was looking longingly at her.

 

Jiyong smiled at me. "I love you as my friend!" He chuckled as I smile, contented with what we have right now.

 

I don't expect him to return my love for him. He knows I love him, more than just a friend. He was my ex-boyfriend, the only guy I became serious with. It was about a year ago when he broke up with me, no certain reason. He just left.

 

I did whatever it takes to find him, and when I finally found him, I was too late. He was already inlove with someone else. Ofcourse at first, my ego was hurt, my pride. We're together for almost two years and suddenly, a girl he just met a couple of months ago snatched his heart, that easily? Because Jiyong/GD is known to be a player and a heartbreaker, I was the one who courted him. Can you believe it? Sheesh. Well, every girls are the who came running after him. Even when were still together, he'd still have lots of flings and he flirts every gorgeous girl he met. But I don't really mind that, as long as I have him because yes, I am head over heels to him.

 He is such a great catch! Isn't he? His family is rich, he's good-looking, y, a great artist and all you could ever think of an ideal guy. Shocks, I sounded very desperate now. Enough about us. Because there's no us anymore. *smiles bittersweetly

 

But for some reason, I chose to just be happy for him, to love him even though it's one-sided. Another one good reason, was Dara herself, she was a very nice person. From the moment we first meet, I really adored her kindness. (Well, at first I don't really have an idea she was the girl Jiyong replaced me, because if I knew it first? Then maybe I would hate her right away and would not give up on Jiyong.)

 

Dara was always been nice to everyone, and that's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter