Chapter 45: Going back

Sky is the Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 45: Going back

 

Dara was left with no choice, she wanted so bad to enter Juilliard that's why she accepted Mr. Lee's offer. It was good for her career, too. She forced a smile as she climbed down from the taxi. She saw her parents, Cheondung and Bom waiting for her.

 

"Dara!" Mrs. Park hugged her. Dara hugged her mother back. "How are you guys?" She asked.

 

"We're good, always good! How about you Dara? My daughter seemed became prettier!" Mr. Park smiled and tapped Dara's shoulder.

 

Dara bit her lower lip and smiled. "Appa, don't joke around!"

 

Bom was happy seeing her bestfriend but by looking at her, there's still sadness inside her eyes. Bom decided to approach her bestfriend and jokingly pulled her hair. "Yah! You seldom call me! You owe me so much!" Bom nagged.

 

"Aish! Still the Bominator!" Dara exclaimed making all of them laugh.

 

_______________________________

 

Dara sighed deeply before she opened her room. She slowly roamed her eyes around as her feet approaches a familiar spot. On top her desk, her hands reached a small jar with ashes.

"I'm back." Dara whispered. "How are you Jiyong? Did you miss me?" Dara's jaws clenched as a tear escaped from her eye.

 

A week before she flew to America. Kiko sent her a package with a small jar inside. Kiko left a note: He loves you..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter