Wait...WHAT!?

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

"Minah," my mother replies, "Are you finished with your homework?" "Almosted done, omma," I replied, "I just need one more paragraph to finish my essay." 

I'm Kim Minah,

I'm the youngest in my royal family, I'm the smartest out of all my older sliblings, but, I'm the most clumsy one. Now, about my marriage with my arch enemy, I hated Oh Sehun when I was in kindergarden. I wore nerdy glasses and he would make a huge deal with it with his little sulky friends. But, since I have a smart brain, I had evil plans up my sleeves. Now, in high school, I'm more aggressive on him. I either slap him, punch him, or either kick him. I'm still in high school by the way, I'm only in my sophomore year of high school. And Mr. Sehun is also in the same year as me. 

Now, let me tell you a story between me and Sehun.

After finishing my essay for English, I packed everything in my backpack and walked out of my bedroom. "Omma, you needed me." I said. "I wish not to say this, but me and your father setted this up." she replies, organizing her papers. "Go ahead omma," I replied, "you can tell me, I won't freak out." "Tomorrow afternoon, we'll be having a party for your father's return from Germany and it's also your engagement party." she explains, closing her drawer. "Oh, then who's the fiancé?" I asked. "That's a secret, sweetheart," she replies, "you'll see when you're dressed up like a princess." My mother excused me to leave her office, I went to my bedroom and lied down on my bed. 'I wonder who this Mr. Fiancé is,' I thought, 'he's probably rich and handsome, he probably owns a CEO, but I hope it's not Sehun...' The front doors to the main floor opens, I believe my father is home from his business trip from Germany. I got up from my bed, I open the door and run down the stairs and I met my father. "Appa!" I exclaimed with joy. "Little Minah, you're energetic as always," he replies, "I miss my little girl and your mother." "Appa, omma is the one that misses you the most," I explained, "you should go see her." "Well, it's almost your bedtime too, princess, you should fix yourself up for bed so the limousine can take you to school with breakfast." he said. My father walks past me, "Appa!~" I whined. He always treats me like a child, although I am his little princess, but I get to ride in a limo tomorrow for school, which is great. 

I woke up a little early to shower, I took a quick shower and got myself freshened up for the day. I got dressed in my usual school uniforms with my hair down, I went to the main floor and opened the door, the limo drops me off at the school, I exit the limo and saw my friend on the bench. "I thought you weren't going to show up." she said. "I always show up, Jiyeon," I replied, "my father wants me to ride in his limo all the time." "Should've invited me." Jiyeon teases. "I wanted to ask my father," I replied, "I need to tell you something though, you must not tell anyone about this." "I promise," she replies, "tell me." After telling her about my engagement, she gasped, but I managed to cover before she fully said anything. "Come to my house later tonight," I replied, "your parents should have an invitation because my father sent some mail to you and my close relatives." "Okay," Jiyeon replies, "do I have to wear anything fancy?" "Yeah, do you have the dress I gave you when you turned sixteen?" I asked. "Yeah, I still have it." she said. "You can wear that dress then," I said, "be sure to wear heels or flats." "All righty." Jiyeon said.

During class, I saw Sehun sleeping again, I looked from behind since he sits by the windows in the back. The bell rings, last hour of class was over, I really wanted to go home. "Minah, can you come over here?" the teacher asked. I walked over to her, she puts some paper in a folder and hands it to me. "Seonsaengnim, why did you hand me this folder?" I asked. "May you tutor someone after school?" she asks. I hesitated for a while, however, I accepted the offer. After school, I called my omma and told her that I'll be a little late for the banquet. I waited in the library, while I waited, I looked around the bookshelves to organize the books. A few minutes or hours later, he comes in the library with his notebook and phone. "Why the hell are you teaching me?" he asked. I sighed and placed the folder down with a loud bang, "You're late, let's get this over with so I can go home." I said, sitting on one of the chairs. 

It's been almost two hours, I looked at my watch, it was 5:30. "I'll see you tomorrow," Sehun replied, "I need to run." "I have to run as well, you idiot, I'm late for my abeoji's return from Germany." I replied, closing the folder with force. Sehun leaves the library, he left his notebook in the library and left with his phone. "I'll just let someone steal his notebook." I said, leaving the library. I returned the folder to the teacher, I called my mother to pick me up from school. "Damn it," I muttered, kicking a pebble, "he just has to make me late." A car comes along, I entered the car and my servants picked me up. "Thanks for picking me up." I said. "No problem, princess," he replies, "the party just started, so don't worry." I smiled, although I didn't want to get married at all.

Once I entered my home, the crowd was lively, "What's with this..." I whispered under my breath. I ran upstairs until I was dragged into the bathroom to get my hair done. "Is she ready?" a familiar voice asked. "Yes, she's in her dress and her hair is done." the hairstylist said. Once the door opens, it was my mother. "Omma, you're kidding me, right?" I asked. 

 

(My dress, hair and shoes.)

When I walked down the stairs, I saw someone familiar that was drinking some fruit water. I then realized that, it was Sehun who was down there. "Minah, say hello to your future in-laws." my mother said. I saw someone's parents, it was Sehun's parents who were here too. "Oh, Annyeonghaseyo." I said, bowing. "Annyeonghaseyo," Sehun's mother replies, "wow, your daughter is beautiful as ever, she's a beauty." "Thank you," my mother replies, "anyways, where's your son?" "He's over there, drinking some fruit water," his mother said, "I'll go get him." 'Damn it!' I thought, 'did I really get myself reeled into trouble?' Once Sehun comes over here with his mother, my eyes widen when I saw him. "YOU'RE MY FIANCE?!" Sehun exclaims. "No duh," I said, "I saw you drinking fruit water." Now that I found out that Sehun was my fiance, I realized that my love story will have a difficult start...