Mysterious Blog

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

School's done, I nearly killed Sehun in the hallway. He chased me when I gave him a wrecked sheet cake. I walked home with Jiyeon, she lives really close to my mansion. "You almosted killed Sehun." Jiyeon replied, kicking a small pebble on the sidewalk. "Well, he deserved it because he wasted my time in the library yesterday." I explained. Jiyeon and I walked to my mansion, there are somedays Jiyeon comes over. 

"I heard about the incident at school yesterday." mother said. "It's just on a little sheet cake," I reply, "I don't want to talk about it!" I stormed upstairs into my bedroom, Jiyeon was going to explain everything to my mother. I turned on the lamp on my desk and I got on my laptop. I looked at the school blogs and someone put a blog aboutme and Sehun. The blogger's username is: @Sehunhyun_forever16. Everyone in the school has a blog account, 'Did Sehun do this blog, or did Seolhyun do this blog?' I thought. I logged off on the school blogs and started to do my homework. I finished my homework within ten minutes, many girls do the most blogs about their boyfriends, drama, break-ups, etc. The guys, they don't blog as much as the girls, they only blog about sports, new games in the game room, gym etc. My blog account is: @smartypants_apples12. The reason why my username is weird because, one: I'm a nerd, two: I'm really smart, three: I like apples and my favorite number is twelve. I finished reading my required book for English, then Sehun came to my mansion. "Why are you here, Sehun?" I asked. "I came here to thank for the cake and you also owe me a kiss." Sehun replied. "Wait," I reply, "Do you know who posted a blog of me and you?" "What's the username?" Sehun asks. "It's @Sehunhyun_forever16." I explained. "I'm going to talk to Seolhyun tomorrow," Sehun replies, "I'll put a note in your locker tomorrow at lunch." 

The next day,  I went to lunch. Behind a tree, I saw Sehun kissing Seolhyun on the lips, I saw that he was biting her lip. They stopped kissing and I heard him asking Seolhyun something. After talking with Seolhyun, Sehun asked Seolhyun to get lunch. He signalled me to the locker. I ran to the locker, Sehun was gone by the time I reached my locker. I opened the locker, the note fell out of my locker. The note said:

@Sehunhyun_forever16 was Seolhyun, she was the one who posted the blog. 

I put the note in my notebook of secrets, I decided to tape the letter inside the notebook when I get home. "I knew Seolhyun did this," I whispered. "Minah, are you alright?" Sehun asks. "I-I'm fine," I stammer, "I'm just surprised." I closed my locker, I went back outside for some lunch. "What took you do long?" Jiyeon asks. "I had to give Sehun his reward." I explained. 

I got home, I noticed that Aboeji was home from his trip. "Minah, I heard that you're engaged." Aboeji replied. I turned around, I walked upstairs into my room without saying a single word. I had no homework, I looked at my drawing and decided to paint something. I ended up painting a beautiful water lily with lily pads, I thought it was a nice painting. 

*My painting of a water lily*

I'm always happy when it comes to drawing or painting, I decided to show my Aboeji my painting. I ran downstairs into the livingroom, "Aboeji, is this the painting you were looking for?" I asked. "Of course," Aboeji replies, "I need to show a copy of this to my boss so I won't get fired." I placed the painting on the table, I went outside into the garden to relax.