Chi Hoon's Plans

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

"Bring her into the van and we'll settle things." Chi Hoon replies, putting on his coat. As the van drives along, I'm still knocked out from all of the harsh gas, Chi Hoon carries me into his house in Seoul and brings me to his bed. He gently places me on his bed and leaves me in the bedroom. In the morning, I woked up and found myself in a huge bedroom on a bed. "What the heck," I reply, "When did I get here?" I dig in my pocket, my phone isn't even in my pocket. 'Oh crap,' I thought, 'My phone's not even in my pocket?!' The door swung open and Chi Hoon enters inside the room with a towel around his waist and has another towel for his hair. "Why did you bring me here?" I asked. "I need you for something," Chi Hoon  replies, "Let me change into proper clothing first." Chi Hoon locks the door from the outside, I bang on the door for someone to rescue me. 'Sehun, you gotta get me outta here!' I thought. I grabbed a piece of paper from the drawers and a pen from one of the pencil holders. I wrote:

Sehun,

Please help me, I'm stuck at Chi Hoon's house.

Hurry, I can't stay in his house anymore!

You know where it is, right? I showed you a couple times when we were back in Seoul.

His place is in Seoul, look in the rich neighbourhoods, the number of his house is 2405.

Come quickly!

~Love Minah

I opened the window, a lot of wind was blowing today. So I let go of the letter until it gets to Buyeo. "Go to Sehun." I whispered. I quickly closed the window and sat on the bed. "Get the note soon." I whispered. The door swings open, I jumped a little on the bed. "Ready to do some fun?" Chi Hoon asks, taking off his shirt. "What are you going to do with me?" I asked. I got off of the bed and backed away into a corner, "Minah, I always waited to do this again." Chi Hoon replied. He picks me up and drops me on the bed, I try to back away until my leg gets pulled. Chi Hoon hovers over me and replies, "I'll do this hardcore." I pushed him away until he falls off the bed, "Stop doing stupid things with me," I exclaim, "You already have a girlfriend!" Chi Hoon ties my hands and my legs so I wouldn't move, he puts me back on the bed and looks under my clothes. "WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed, "STOP LOOKING UNDER MY CLOTHES YOU ERT!" But, he didn't stop, he hits my stomach until I knock out. He grabs my hair, he sniffs my hair and replies, "Jasmines, no wonder why that scent always bothered me. You have a beautiful thin body, I really want to touch it." 

The bedroom door slammed open, my clothes were on the floor, except for my tank top and my shorts. Sehun slaps Chi Hoon across the face and puts my clothes in a bag. "Leave her alone!" Sehun shouts, "She's my girl!" I woked up, I grabbed my light blue polka dotted dress from Sehun's bag. Sehun holds my hand and we both leave the room, "Sehun, you and Minah go into the car, I'll handle this." Tao replied. "Ow..." I replied, holding onto my stomach. "He must've slammed your stomach," Sehun replies, "I'll carry you." Sehun carries me in his arms as we're running, but more guards were in our way. "Chen and Luhan, Minah and Sehun safely to the car," Kyungsoo replies, "We'll take care of these freaks." After battling the guards, gun shots were shooting at Minah and Sehun. "Go take Minah away from here," Chen replies, "We'll handle this." "I want to go home." I replied to Sehun. "We'll be there soon." Sehun replied, kissing my cheek. 

Sehun and I reached into a dead end in the forest, "We're going to slide down this ditch," Sehun replies, "I love you." Sehun and I slid down the ditch safely, there was a rope that brought us to the car. I was finally back in Buyeo, I never wanted to go back to Seoul ever again. "I don't want to go back to Seoul ever again." I replied, holding onto my injured stomach. "Why don't you want to go back?" Jiyeon asks. "Chi Hoon..." I replied quietly. "What did he do to you this time?" Jiyeon asks, pouting. "He tried to do a move on me," I reply, "But it's a long story." Jiyeon left Sehun's house, I dozed off on the couch until Sehun carried me into my room. 

I found myself in my bedroom, I held onto my head. "Why do I have to get a headache now?" I asked. My mind started spinning, I felt like I was going to throw up. I went into the bathroom to do my business, I did not feel good today. Sehun comes inside the bathroom, he found me throwing up into the sink. "Minah, take it easy." Sehun replied, patting my back. Sehun wipes my nasty mouth with a wet paper towel, he carries me back in my bedroom so I can get some rest. My mother comes inside the room, she heard about the incident that happened. "Omma, can we not to back to Seoul?" I asked. "If he does this to you ever again," my mother replies, "We'll have to put laser beams when it's the evening." "Put laser beams for our house now!" I exclaimed, holding onto my stomach. "Minah, stay calm," Sehun replies, "I'll ask my omma to put laser beams for our house." My mother goes back home, I took a couple breaths to calm myself down. Sehun comes in with a hot bowl of soup, he feeds me the soup so I can recover from the incident. "Can you do something for me?" I asked. "What?" Sehun asked. "There's an old scrapbook that Chi Hoon and I made together," I reply, "Can you take out the pictures that I'm in and leave the ones that has Chi Hoon and I in there. And burn the scrapbook." 

"Why do you want me to burn your precious scrapbook?" Sehun asks. "It doesn't mean anything to me anymore," I reply, "Take out the pictures I'm in and take out the pictures that has Chi Hoon and I together, and leave the ones that has Chi Hoon in there." Sehun takes out the pictures I'm in, but he left the ones that has Chi Hoon and I in. He also left the pictures that Chi Hoon was in. "Can you wash this bowl and burn this scrapbook?" Sehun asks. "Yes sire." the butler replied, taking the bowl and the scrapbook.