Trip to Switzerland Part 2

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

After the flight; the plane safely reached the airport. I carried all of my belongings from the shelve and took them off the plane. "Let's go, Sehun." I replied. Sehun helps me off the plane and some people went to pick up their luggage at the station; I walked to the parking lot and the van was waiting. "Are we going to rest at a hotel?" I ask my mother. "Yes, we are going to rest at a hotel here," my mother replies, "There's going to be a room for Sehun and you and the rest of us are going to have the same hotel room." 

When the vans got to the hotel buliding; I went inside the fancy hotel and my parents and Sehun's parents got a room for us. "Let's go, our rooms are on the fourth floor." my mother replies. I got inside the elevator; once the elevator started to move; I held onto Sehun's coat. "Do you get a headache on this?" he asks, quietly. I nodded; Sehun holds me tightly while the elevator goes up to the fourth floor. Once the elevator got to the fourth floor; I felt like vomiting, but I tried not to look green. "Your room is 416," my father replies, "Our room is right across from your room." Sehun takes the keys from my father; he unlocks the room door and I enter in the room.

"Wow...this room is beautiful." I replied. Sehun closes the door from behind and he brings me to the bed that is neatly in place.

*The hotel bed*

I placed my duffle bag on one of the expensive chairs in the room, I hop on the bed and started to get comfy. "Minah, you seem to like this place very much." Sehun replies, placing his backpack on the floor. There was a vanity in the room and there was also a mirror on the vanity. The table was empty so were the drawers in the vanity table. I placed some of my hair products on the vanity table because we're going to stay here for a while.

Mother wanted to take a tour in the place we're in; I wanted to take a walk since I've been sitting in a seat for many hours or minutes. I walked out of the hotel, my mother decided that Sehun and I go on a walk together and Sehun's mother, my mother, Sehun's father and my father decides to go drink tea at a café. "We're going to enjoy some tea at a café," Sehun's mother replies, "You two can go to the bistro called Bella Blu." Bella Blu is one of my favorite bistros, so Sehun and I agreed to go there together to try the pasta and the spaghetti.

At Bella Blu; I entered the bistro with Sehun. I took a seat in one of the chairs across from Sehun and he took the other seat on the other side. "What would you like?" the lady asked in Italian. In Italian, Sehun answers, "I would like some spaghetti and she would like some pasta." "Would you like alfredo with that?" she asks in Italian. "Yes please." I answered back in Italian. The lady writes down the order and hands the paper to the cook; I started drinking some water that was already prepared on the table. "Bella Blu is much different from the one in Korea." I replied, in korean. "I know," Sehun replies, in korean, "But it looks more fancier." The food was finally cooked; the lady gave me the pasta while she gives Sehun the speghetti.

*My pasta and Sehun's speghetti*

I used the fork that was on the table, it felt more different from using chopsticks. But, I got used to it when Sehun taught me. "Since you taught me Italian, I taught you how to use forks."

After having a good meal at Bella Blu; I wanted to walk around the city. "Let's bring omma and abeoji here tomorrow." I replied. "Guess what I brought with me." Sehun teases. "Kit kat?" I guessed. Sehun grabs out a piece of cookies and cream kit kat out from his pocket. "You guessed correctly," Sehun replies, "Let's share one piece with each other." Sehun broke the kit kat in half, I ate the left piece while Sehun ate the right piece.

Sehun and I returned to the hotel; my legs were tired out from walking. It felt like my legs are burnt up from walking. Sehun gave me a piggyback ride when we got to the hotel room; he places me on the bed and he brought a lot of kit kat pieces with him. I sat up from the bed; I grabbed my phone and realized that Jiyeon texted me a couple minutes ago. "So sorry for not bringing my phone, Jiyeon." I whispered. "What did you say?" Sehun asks, ripping the wrapper of the kit kat. "Oh, Jiyeon texted me a couple minutes ago." I explained. Sehun throws the candy wrapper in the trash can; he eats the candy and sits on one of the expensive chairs in the hotel. "Throw me a piece of vanilla kit kat." I replied, placing my phone on the bed. "Minah, how do you feel as a ?" Sehun asks. "I'm okay with being a ," I reply, "I don't care about guys in high school, but with you, I don't feel like a ." 

I walked to the porch; Sehun comes out and hugs me from behind; "When will you stop..." I replied. "Quiet," Sehun whispers, placing his hand over my mouth, "Let's go back inside."