Trip to Switzerland Part One

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

...Three or four days later...

Most of my clothes were packed for the trip to Switzerland; I was so excited for the trip. After a couple hours of packing; Sehun grabs his backpack and duffle bag from the hallway upstairs. "I'm sorry about the last couple days." Sehun replies. "It's okay, you didn't mean to," I reply, "I can't wait to try the real good pasta at the resturants." "I do too," Sehun replies, "I'll get something different than pasta, I'm going to try the spaghetti there." 

The vans were getting settled, Sehun and I always share one van together with all of our luggage and our other things. The servants had to stay home to watch over the house while everyone else was going, Jiyeon couldn't go because she had school, which is college. I gave her a hug goodbye before going, "I'll see you after the trip." I replied. "Please get me something over there," Jiyeon replies, "Get me some art supplies, and take pictures for me." "I have to go," I reply, "I'll see you when I get back." I walked out of the house, I quickly got to the vans and left Jiyeon behind.

"I'm really craving for the spaghetti there," Sehun replies, "I bet you're really craving for the heavenly pasta there." "Was it your dream to try the spaghetti there?" I asked, eating a strawberry. Sehun grabs a strawberry, he eats the strawberry while I start writing on the journey to Switzerland.

Switerzland, one of the places of romance...

Paris is the land of romance, but I really want to try the pasta there.

It sounds heavenly, I wonder they play their music in there bistros and resturants.

I also heard their resturant's music sound beautiful and classy, but I want to hear them in reality.

All of the food there sound so good, I want to try them for the first time, but I wonder how everything will be.

I could speak a little lot of their language since I took classes in high school. I'll teach Sehun a little bit of the language.

"Hold on," Sehun replies, "How are we going to order our food if we don't know how to speak their language?" "No problem," I reply, "I took classes for their language since I was still in school." I started teaching him the language that was required in Switzerland, he started praticing with me.Then, he knew a lot of words from the language required in Switzerland. "Good job," I reply, "Now you can order speghetti without my help." 

Once the vans got to the airport; I carried my duffle bag, while Sehun carries his backpack and duffle bag. I took a seat on one of the benches and Sehun took a seat with me while our parents waited in line to get the plane tickets for the trip to Switzerland. My passport was with my parents and Sehun's passport was with his parents since we're going out of Asia. Once the tickets were here; I gave the ticket to the lady, until someone grabs a hold of my wrist.

"Chi Hoon..." I replied. "Why didn't you tell me you were going to Europe?" he asks, still holding my wrist. "Let go, I'm going to miss the plane flight." I answered. "I won't let go until I get the truth." Sehun takes my hand and Chi Hoon didn't let go of the grip; when I got farther; Chi's Hoon lets go of my wrist because the security guards caught him. Once Sehun and I got on the plane; I took a seat next to the window. The luggage was placed on an upper shelve above Sehun and I, the shelves had a cover to it; so we can open the shelves whenever we want. I sighed; Sehun's hand touches my shoulder, "Are you alright?" he asks, rubbing his palm on my shoulder. "I don't want to see him again." I replied, placing my hand on my shoulder. "It's okay," Sehun replies, "I know it's hard to forget about the past, but he strong, Minah." "After breaking up, it feels like a thousand wounds." I replied, trying not to cry. Sehun moves my hair behind my ear; he then pecks his lips on my cheek. 

During the evening of the flight; I was taking a nap and there was a storm going on. Sehun wakes up and the seat belt lights were beeping. Sehun seat belts in the seat and he does the same. I gripped onto Sehun's sleeve; he touches my hand when I grip on his sleeve. "You going to be fine," Sehun replies, "As soon as the storm as cooled down, then you can go back to sleep." 

After a couple minutes; I fell asleep on Sehun's shoulder. I held Sehun's hand while I was asleep.