Home Again

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I opened my eyes, sunlight came through the shades in the hospital room. I turned to the left and I found Sehun snoozing away, he was sleeping on the bed close to my bed. I fixed his messy bed hair and I was kind of messing with his hair a little. Sehun opened his sleepy eyes, I smiled a little when he was starting to wake up. The doctors came inside the room, Sehun then woked up and stood up on the bed. "Ready to go into the operating room?" the doctor asks. "I'm ready." I replied. The nurses deattached me from the machines and water, some of the water got onto the nurses glasses and white gowns. "Aigoo!" one of the nurses exclaims. I was taken into another room, the doctors placed a breathing mask on my nose and my mouth. They sprayed some gas and I slowly went to sleep, Sehun held my hand as I was going into the operation room.

After the operation, I was brought back home. I opened my eyes and looked around, I was in the bedroom. "When did I get here?" I asked, sitting up quickly. I quickly grabbed my phone from the desk close to the bed, I missed fourteen calls from Chi Hoon. But, I didn't care about missed calls from him, I also had some messages from him. I played the first message, he said: "How are you Minah? I hope you're doing fine in Buyeo." I deleted that message, I decided to delete his phone number from my contacts. "Forget you." I hissed under my breath. I finally deleted his phone number, I hate him so much for cheating on me for another woman. I walked out of the bedroom, I scrached my arm as I was speedwalking down the stairs. Sehun wasn't downstairs, his mother wasn't there either. Nobody's home,' I thought, 'Where did they go?' "M'lady, why are you standing there?" one of the maidens asks. "What?" I asked, startled. "Why are you standing there?" she repeats. "I was wondering where omma and Sehun went." I replied. "Oh, they just went to go shopping." the maiden explained. "For who?" I asked. "I don't know," she replies, "They'll be back in fifteen minutes." 

Fifteen minutes later, I found Sehun with six boxes of desserts. "What's in the box?" I asked. "Oh, omma and I went shopping at the mall and stopped by the bakery to buy some goods for you." Sehun explained. "What kinds of goods?" I asked again. 

*The desserts* (Pretend there's six boxes)

"The boxes are cute, so are the treats," I reply, "Let's keep the adorable boxes." Sehun's mother smiled, "The dress might be different for the wedding," she replies, "It might be traditional or like the one from the photoshoot." I closed the boxes of treats, I ran upstairs and opened a chest. There was a sewed when I was only in middle school. The dress had whte silk with pink and black silk with the dress. I haven't even finished the dress yet. "I better finish this dress ASAP." I whispered loudly. I carefully took out the dress, I placed the dress on the bed. I took a seat on the edge of the bed and started sewing the dress.

*The design of the dress* (When it's supposed to be done)

I started sewing the dress, I was at the right sleeve. I finished the left sleeve when I first started, I still remember how to sew. My mother always said that you end up with an 'x' when you did the sewing right. Sehun enters the room, he finds me sewing the dress. "Is that the dress?" he asks. "I haven't finished the dress in years," I reply, "But yes, it's the dress." After hours of finishing the right sleeve, it was time to move down to the black silk and the design on the black silk. I accidently poked myself with the needle, "Crap, why did I poke myself again?" I asked myself. I never felt the pain when the needle pokes me, it's just like a little sting, it won't hurt badly. I finished the black silk part, I decided to take a little break from sewing. I gently placed the dress back inside the chest I kepted the dress in, "Hopefully, I can finish the dress before the wedding." I replied to myself.

Slowly opening the door, I walked out of the bedroom to relax outside. I was walking in the courtyard outside, there was an emblem in the middle of the courtyard. Sehun had his arms wrapped behind me when I stood there alone. Then I started thinking about Chi Hoon when he first wrapped his arms around my stomach.

Chi Hoon and I were in a garden, we held hands and went on the swings together. When I was on the bridge in the garden with him, he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Guess who?" he asks, smiling. "This is...Chi Hoon!" I exclaimed, laughing. "Correct! You guessed correctly!" Chi Hoon replied in excitment. He kneels down to give me a piggyback ride, I wrapped my arms around his neck and off we went across the bridge together. I was so happy with him, then we had our first kiss under a willow tree close to a lake.

'Don't worry about him anymore,' I thought, 'He's not part of my life!'