All About Ramen?

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

Sehun brought me to a shop, I looked at the outside of the shop. "A ramen shop?" I asked, looking at him. "Why? This resturant looks like a rundown, but they make good food." Sehun replied. Sehun grabs my wrist and drags me inside the resturant. "Welcome, please take a seat." the lady replied. I told Sehun to release my wrist, I slapped him across the face without anyone looking. "Hey, why did you do that?" Sehun asks. "Would you stop being Mr. Overprotective idiot?" I asked. Sehun deserved that slap, the menu was placed on the table and I opened the booklet. Most of the meals were ramen, but I chose the sidebar. "Why didn't you choose ramen?" Sehun asks. "I am not in the mood for ramen." I replied.

After eating at the rundown ramen shop, I went inside the car and quickly seatbelt myself. "You ate food from the sidebar?" Sehun asks. "The sidebar is good," I reply, "does it matter to you?" "No." Sehun replies, starting the car.

On the way back home, the subject was all about ramen. "Ramen's good," Sehun replies, "have you ever tried ramen?" "Who would never try ramen," I reply, "almost every Asian tried ramen." "Except for the poor people and the little orphans." Sehun pointed out. "Some people who owns a ramen shop have warm hearts," I reply, "they give ramen to the poor and the orphans."

Once Sehun and I returned home, both of us were still aruging about ramen. "Listen, can we stop with all this ramen thing?" I asked. "What else do you wanna talk about!" Sehun screams. I slapped Sehun in the face once more, "Stop screaming in my face," I reply, "The more you scream, you're going to burst my eardrums!" I walked upstairs to my room, I didn't want to cause anymore trouble with Sehun. "Don't listen to your father," I whispered, at my baby bump, "He's a stubborn man that you'll meet." I was tired from today's arguement, I took a nap on my bed for about three in a half hours. I woked up, I also wanted a milkshake so I can cool off for a little bit. 

I walked into the busy streets, many people were already getting off of work. I also found my parents' CEO, father is working almosted every night and returns in the morning. But, he's basically on huge business trips with mother or with his co-workers. Right after Sehun and I get married, Sehun is in charge of the CEO. I walked inside the fancy cafe, I took a seat on one of the fancy round tables with some fancy chairs. Once the waiter comes to my table, I asked for a milkshake with chocolate brownies. Then, the waiter went to the counter to give the order to one of the workers behind the desk. 'I hope Sehun doesn't look for me here.' I thought. Five minutes later, my milkshake and brownies arrived at my table.

*My milkshake and brownies*

I ate my brownies, I felt a little better and I completely forgot all about the stupid ramyun subject. I couldn't finish my milkshake, so I was able to bring the milkshake home with me. I opened my purse to pay the check, I walked out of the cafe, the shop closed by the time I walked out of the cafe. I felt some stomach pain as I was walking back home, I tried to hold onto the gates, until I collasped on the sidewalk.