Visiting Seoul

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I got a call from my mother, she told me that the family's going on a vacation trip to Seoul. "Omma, I never wanted to go back to that place ever again." I whined. "We'll be in a hotel," she replies, "Somewhere Chi Hoon may never find you." Since I trust my mother, I agreed. It's been a while since I visited Seoul. Mother told me to pack tonight, the vans will pick us up tomorrow morning at eight sharp. I started packing my tennis shoes, my swimwear, some clothes, a hairbrush and etc. "That should be okay." I replied, zipping up my duffle bag. 

I got up at seven in the morning, I had the time to shower and get ready. I looked out of the window, the vans were already here to pick us up to the airport in Buyeo. "I'm ready to go." I replied, quietly. I opened the door, I walked out of the house and walked into the van. Sehun was already in the van before me, once I opened the van, Sehun was already seatbelted and ready to go. "Move aside." I replied, trying to get in. Sehun moves is long leg to the seat right after I get inside the van. "Sheesh," Sehun replies, "You don't need to be this harsh." I took a seat next to the other door, the middle seat was for my duffle bag and for Sehun's backpack.

The vans reached the Buyeo airport, there were a lot of first class tickets for the ride to Seoul. My mother gave Sehun and I a plane ticket, and within five or six minutes, it was time to hop inside the plane. Not much people got the first class seats, but all I know is that my family and Jiyeon's family got the first class seats. Sehun and I were forced to sit next to each other, since we're both a "new couple". Which I don't really consider as much, but Sehun's parents and my parents do. The airplane started going up, "Goodbye Buyeo." I whispered, looking out of the window. I looked away from the window since I'm afraid of heights, whenever I look out at an airplane window, I feel like I am going to throw up. Instead of driving for four hours, the time was reduced to one or two hours. Sehun was texting a friend on his phone, all I know that it's not Seolhyun, because he broke up with Seolhyun a couple months ago. "What are you doing, wifey?" he asks. "What? I'm just listen to music and using my laptop," I reply, "Why?" "I'm just asking, wifey." Sehun teases. I could also hear my mother whispering something to my father. 

The airplane landed in the airport in Seoul, I got off the airplane with my family. My duffle bag was in the airport, so we have to go fetch our luggage. I walked inside the airport, I grabbed my aqua duffle bag, until Sehun grabs the bag for me. "Let me help you Minah." he replies, putting the bag on the floor. I grabbed his backpack and handed the backpack to him. "Here's your backpack." I replied, helping him get the straps in. Just as I was going to pick up my duffle bag, Sehun grabs the bag before I did. "Let's go wifey." he whispers. I held onto Sehun's hand, he gripped my hand a little tight. "Omma, how long is the hotel from here?" Sehun asks. "Oh, it's only about...ten minutes, sweetcakes." his mother replies, entering another van. 

Once the vans got to the hotel, I was overjoyed, 'This is one of the fanciest hotels I've ever seen in my life.' I thought. The servents went to get a luggage carrier for us, so it can be more simple. Once I entered the hotel buliding, mother registered Sehun and I a room together. She also got a room for herself and father, Sehun's mother and father and the servants. The servants brought another luggage carrier for Sehun and I, "You two can go into the hotel room." my mother replies, holding out the hotel room card. I took the card and the hotel room number was 334, 'I hope this is one of the fanciest rooms.' I thought. I opened the door to the hotel room, it was fancier than I imagined. "Wow..." Sehun replied, looking away from his phone.

*The hotel room*

"I wonder what the bathroom looks like." I replied, walking to a door. Once I opened the door, the bathroom was....BEAUTIFUL! There was a hot tub inside the bathroom, there was also a television in the bathroom. "SWEET!" I screamed. 

*The bathroom*

After placing the luggage inside the hotel room, I wanted to try the hot tub. I placed the clothes I wore on the bed and I wore a bathing robe. I waited for the water to fill up the tub, some rose petals were inside the tub. I hopped inside the nice water and I felt relaxed. The bathroom door opened, I found Sehun with swimming trunks and a towel around his waist. "Yah!" I screamed, holding onto my chest. Sehun did not have a shirt on either, so I tried not to faint inside the tub. But, I felt like throwing up, Sehun quickly comes to me and brings in a trashcan. I started hacking in the trashcan, right after I threw up I wanted to go to sleep. Once I got into my pajamas, I fell alseep while Sehun was wiping my mouth with a warm damp wet towel. I wasn't sleeping in a blanket, so Sehun tucked me inside the blanket.

About one or two hours later, I opened my eyes and looked around. "Where's Sehun?" I asked myself. I was about to get off of the bed, until getting stopping by Sehun. "Where are you going?" Sehun asks. "I'm just thristy." I replied.  Sehun tells me to relax while he grabs some water from his backpack, "Here, drink out of my water bottle." Sehun replies, holding out the water bottle. "I-I don't want you to get sick..." I answered. "Stop being stubborn and drink out of my water bottle!" Sehun barks. With that, I was about to throw up again. Sehun brings the trash can to me and I started throwing up. "You're not doing this on purpose, are you?" he asks. I kepted on hacking, I couldn't answer his question. "Could it be that you're pregant?" Sehun asks. After hacking for ten minutes, Sehun holds me in his arms like a baby. "I don't know if I'm pregant again." I replied, holding onto his shirt. Sehun places me back on the bed gently, he grabs a baby test from his pocket. "Where did you get that?" I asked. "I brought it just in case something happens." Sehun explains. Sehun checks the meter, there were two lines on the meter.

"You're pregant, Minah!" he exclaims. "I'm pregant again?" I asked.

►Preview of Chapter twenty-two

Once we return from Seoul, I was back in Buyeo. I promise that this child will be safe in my stomach until it's born. Sehun and I made an oath with each other, since the child will be born within nine months from now, we will protect this one. "But what if Chi Hoon does anything to harm the child?"

►End of preview, find out what happens in the next chapter!