Photoshoot for Wedding

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I got up early for the photoshoot, I was so excited to take pictures with Sehun so I can add it to my new scrapbook. The first thing I do is I go brush my teeth, shower and brush my hair. The maids are going to put flowers in my hair, so that's why I'm washing up. After showering, I put a tanktop on before I put on my wedding dress. *Phone vibrates* It was my mother, I answered the phone when I was pinning up my wet hair into a bun. "Minah, are you done showering?" my mother asks on the phone. "I'm done taking a shower, I need to get dressed up." I answered on the phone. I put my phone on speaker, I was putting on my white leggings. "I'm going to ask some expert hair stylists and the maids and help you with your dress." my mother replied. "Omma, I gotta go, I'll call you back." I replied, tapping on the red button on the phone. I opened my bedroom door, I told my maids that I was ready to get my dress on. I stood on a small stool, I tried not to be clumsy. The maids tightened my shirt that goes before my dress, I could hardly breath. "Just a couple more laces my lady," one of the maids replies, "The expert hair stylists will be here any minute." After suffering from the lacing, the dress was put on me, "Do you like it?" one of the maids asks. "I love it!" I exclaimed in excitment.

The hair stylists came in twenty minutes, they dragged me into the bathroom and started doing my hair. So much curling and a lot of straightening, they had flowers that were real. "I think the braid would match the wedding." one of the hair stylist replied. "Yeah, she has long hair," another replies, "Let's go with a braid." The stylists started braided my hair, they were done with my braid. Then the hair stylists placed vintage roses in my braid, "We are done with your hair." the hair stylist replied, bowing. "Thank you." I replied, akwardly. I walked out of the bathroom, until expert makeup artists trapped me in the bathroom. "Why do I have to be trapped in the bathroom?" I thought. The makeup artists were putting on concealer, light foundation, heavy black liquid eyeliner, and a rose pink lip gloss on my face. After the makeover, I felt like a princess for the first time. 

*The dress, shoes, hairstyle, veil and bouquet*

I picked up the flowers from the doorknob of my bedroom door, Sehun placed the veil on my head as I picked up the flowers. I turned around, his tuxedo looked like the one from our first date together. 

*Sehun's tuxedo*

"Did I scare you?" he asks, fixing his bow tie. "I was frighten a little," I reply, "Are you ready to go?" On the way down the stairs, my high heels were down there waiting for me. I placed my left foot in the left shoe, then Sehun helped me with the right shoe. The limo door was open, the butler helped me inside the limo. 'This limo is so expensive,' I thought, 'It's so beautiful.' I took a seat next to the window, the butler got in the driver seat and closed the driver door. The limo brought Sehun and I to a beautiful garden, Sehun got out of the limo, then Sehun helped me out of the limo. "Is this where the wedding going to be?" Sehun asks. "I don't know," I reply, "But, it'll be nice." 

*The garden*

'So much flowers,' I thought, 'But the whole point for weddings are flowers.' In a gazebo, I held my bouquet of flowers, while Sehun had his arm on my waist. The flashes on the camera made my eyes twich, but I tried not to twich my eyes. The next photo was at the swings, I sat on the left swing, while Sehun sat on the right side of the swing. After stressful picture taking, I took a seat under a bigger gazebo. I fell asleep on the table since I was tired from the photos. I was tapped on the shoulder, it was time to see the cake and the other desserts. But, the cake's deilvery was late for a couple hours, so I took a nap inside the house. Four hours later, the cake and desserts finally came to the gazebo, that was the time I got up from my nap.

"Did I miss anything?" I asked, getting up from the couch. "The cake and desserts just got here," Sehun replies, "It's time to go see it right now." My parents came in, they blindfolded my eyes with a bandana. "Omma~ why do this?" I whined. "Sehun is going to lead you to the cake," my father replies, "I'll open the door for you two." As I was being led out of the door by Sehun, I was trying to be careful not to bump into anything. The chair was right in front of me, I went to the left side to take a seat. "Take off the blindfold." Sehun's mother whispers. The bandana slides off of my eyes, as I open my eyes, the cake was beautiful. 

*The wedding cake*

There were nice treats inside little towers and little containers. Candles were lit up in candle cups, "It's a small cake, but we thought you two would like the design." my mother replied. I looked at Sehun, he nodded his head at me. "We like the cake." Sehun and I exclaimed together. I heard the gates open, I think another guest was here to celebrate with us. But, it was Chi Hoon and Seolhyun. "You two were not invited here!" I protested. Security guards were here with my family because my mother hired them to help us if there's any intruders came. Chi Hoon comes behind me and scans his eyes on me. "Looks like my girlfriend is getting married to a jerk," Chi Hoon replies with a smirk, "I must've ruined it for them." "WHO ARE YOU CALLING JERK!" Sehun screams. "You're a ulzzang bi*ch." I replied, calming Sehun down. Chi Hoon drags me out of Sehun's grasp, I reach my hand for Sehun. I was brought into a maze with Chi Hoon, he uses a cloth with a sleeping liquid on the cloth. With that I out into darkness, he carries me in his arms and brought me into the car. He closes the door and hovers over me, Chi Hoon was close to kissing me, until Sehun drags him out of the car. "Get away from her," Sehun replies, "You don't kiss my girl!"

I was brought back home after the incident, I was sleeping on the king sized bed that Sehun's mother ordered. Sehun was by my side, he bring the blanket closer and touches my hair. I woked up, finding myself back home, "Where am I?" I asked, scraching the back of my head. "Chi Hoon used a cloth to make you knock out," Sehun replies, "So after the incident, we brought you back home." I started to tear up, Sehun wipes away the first tear that came out of my eye. I placed my head on his chest, I started to cry a little more. Sehun places his hand on my hair, until we both got interrupted by Sehun's mother. "Do you need anything omma?" Sehun asks. "I just need to speak with you, Sehun," she replies, "Be in my office right now." 

►Preview of Chapter nineteen

Sehun leaves the bedroom, as I kepted on crying under the blanket. I was texting Chi Hoon and I told him not to return to Buyeo ever again, I also told him if he ever returns to Buyeo, I am seriously kill him. I kepted on texting him the same message, my message said: Don't ever return to Buyeo. His same old text is: Why not? I told him to shut his ty mouth and I placed my phone in my pillow.

►End of preview