Tears and Confessions

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I wanted to tell Sehun my truth, but I wasn't ready to tell anything. With that, I collasped onto the pillow and grab the silk blanket that was only a couple inches away from me. I pulled the blanket close to my neck, I started crying while I was sleeping. Sehun comes inside the bedroom with a bath robe on him, he had his pajamas on so I guess he changed in the bathroom. Sehun carefully got on the bed without disturbing me. He brought part of my hair to the back of my ear, I shuddered a little. With that, Sehun brought another blanket from the closet and placed the blanket on the bed. He gave me the most part of the blanket. Sehun got less of the blanket, I decided to give him some of the blanket. I feel asleep and Sehun turned off the lights in the bedroom. 

At four in the morning, I started shivering. I wasn't cold, but I had a weird dream. Sehun woked up to check on me, "Are you alright?" Sehun whispers. I gripped onto his hand, "Please don't!" I exclaimed. Sehun took me in his arms and hugged me, "It's okay," Sehun replies, "I'm here with you." Right after I calmed down, Sehun placed me back on my pillow and tucked me in the blanket. Sehun went back to sleep right after I cooled down. Around seven in the morning, Sehun woked up, I was still sleeping since I was tired from last night. Sehun gets out of bed and fixes his side of the bed, he gets on the bed and touches a strand of my hair. By seven-thirty, I woked up with swollen eyes from the crying. Once Sehun came out of the bathroom with his bath robe on, he looks at me suprised. "Did someone hit you, Minah?" Sehun asks, checking my red eyes. "I was crying last night," I reply, "That's why my eyes are like this." After freshening up for the day, I was on the porch with Sehun. His arms were around my stomach while I was holding onto the rim on the porch. "Don't grip too hard." I replied, holding onto his arms. Sehun loosens his grip around me, there was a rainbow in the dark sky when I was looking forward.

"Look over there," Sehun replies, "There's a rainbow there." "Let's go inside, it looked like it's going to rain." I answered. Sehun opens the slide door, I walked inside the house while Sehun closes the door and wraps his arms around me. His head was in my hair while I held onto his arms. "I knew you were going to like me later." Sehun replied, tightening his grip. "Don't be too tight," I reply, "It hurts when you do that." Sehun loosens the grip, I turned around and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I removed his arms from me, I was going to walk to the hallway until my head started hurting. "Minah!" Sehun shouts. Just as I was going to fall, Sehuncaught me on time. Sehun carries me into the room we both share and gently places me on the bed. Sehun tucks me in the soft blanket and kisses my forehead, he gets on his side of the bed, talking with his friends. 

I got up from the bed, holding my head. Sehun comes in with some warm milk and cookies on a tray. "How are you feeling?" Sehun asks, putting his palm on my forehead. "I'm fine," I reply, "I don't know why I had that headache earlier." "You're probably thinking too much," Sehun replies, "Want to go for a drive with me to empty your mind?" I nodded, Sehun helps me out of the bed, I decided to wear a sweater since it's a little chilly outside. I went out of the house until I got confronted by Chi Hoon. "Why are you here." I asked. "There's no time to talk," Chi Hoon replies, "It's time to bring you back to Seoul for you to be my girlfriend." Chi Hoon grabs a hold of my wrist, until Sehun punches Chi Hoon. "Leave her alone," Sehun replies, "Minah's my girl." I pulled my wrist away from Chi Hoon's grip, Sehun grabs my wrist and brings me into his car. Chi Hoon walks to Sehun and punches him across the face, I told Chi Hoon to stop and I touched Sehun's bruise. "Oppa, are you alright?" I asked, touching his bruise. "I'm fine..." Sehun replies, "But did you just call me oppa?" "Enough with this love talk," Chi Hoon replies, "Minah, you are coming back to Seoul with me!" I felt a teardrop coming down my warm cheeks, I gripped onto Sehun's sweatshirt while I was being taken away. Sehun's anger went to an explosion, he hit Chi Hoon harder, causing Chi Hoon to spit out blood from his mouth. "Minah, let's go on our car journey." Sehun replies, taking my soft hand. "I'll get revenge on you someday, Oh Sehun!" Chi Hoon replies, wiping the blood off from his mouth. 

I got in the car, I seatbelt myself just in case an accident happens during the ride. "You called me oppa," Sehun replies, "Why did you call me that?" "It's because...I like you..." I replied, having a tear come down my warm cheeks. "Why are you crying?" Sehun asks, "Are you having hard times right now?" The car started moving, Sehun decided to take me to the park to cool off from the crying. 

At the park, many people were there at the park. Sehun was pushing me on the swing while I was wiping my wet tears from my cheeks, "Feel better now?" Sehun asks. "I feel better," I reply, "I want to go for a walk on the bridge for a little bit." Sehun stops the swing, he takes me hand and off we go to the bridge. "Were you crying right here on this bridge?" Sehun asks, tying his shoe. "I did cry here, you gave Chi Hoon a real good punch on the face." I replied, holding onto the wooden rim. Right after Sehun ties his shoe, he starts playing around with my hair. "You need to trim your hair, pumpkin," Sehun replies, "Trim about one and a half inches." "We can go to the mall tomorrow afternoon." I answered, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. 

►Preview of Chapter twenty-four

After having a little walk in the park, Sehun took me to a cafe before going home. "Do you want macaroons and bubble tea?" Sehun asks, clipping a sparkly hairbow into my hair. "Let's look more at the menu, I get to choose my things." I replied, flipping through the menu. "Alright then," Sehun replies, "I order my thing and you order your thing." Sehun and I agreed on our decision, then we both started flipping through the menu for our snacks for the afternoon. 

►End of preview