Gulity

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

Once all the guests left the mansion, including Sehun. Dinner wasn't necessary for me, I just ran upstairs to read a book. 'Why do I have to marry Sehun,' I thought, 'I feel so guilty of myself.' I really found myself guilty after the party, my mother decided that I should marry an idiot like Sehun. I don't even want to be his tutor for school. Okay, first, I was arch enemies with Oh Sehun, second, I have to tutor him when he was ten minutes late for the lesson. AND LAST, I GET STUCK WITH HIM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! Why is my life so horrible? "Come eat sweet cakes," my mother replies, "you can have some sheet cakes with your me." "Omma, can you save me some sheet cakes?" I asked, "I'm really tired from today." "Of course for my princess." Mother replied.

I got to school and I heard everyone talking about Sehun and me. At least I was hidden behind my glasses and my country girl braids. "Minah, I heard about your engagement to Sehun." Jiyeon whispered in my ear. "Shut up Jiyeon," I reply, "I don't want to talk about it and Omma packed me some sheet cakes for me." Lunchtime, I sat at a round table with Jiyeon outside. "Can I have the strawberry sheet cake?" Jiyeon asks. I passed her the smallbox with the cake inside, she untied the ribbon from the box and enjoyed her cake. "Can I have some too?" Someone asks. I turn around and groaned. Sehun is playing around with me again. I have Sehun the wrecked sheet cake, while he was walking I snickered. He got to the table where his girlfriend was and he opened up the box and got mad. "Oops." I replied, laughing quietly. Sehun was running to me, I grabbed my backpack and ran off. 

I ran in the school, my first stop was the bathroom to do my business. After using the bathroom, I looked left and right to see if Mr. Bullhead was there. I ran out of the bathroom, I got to locker, I did the locker combo quickly, grabbed the books, closed the locker and ran. Sehun heard the locker close from upstairs, I went into the girls' locker room and I closed the door. I also locked the door so Sehun had no access. 'I'm so sorry Jiyeon,' I thought, 'Sehun was the one who started it.'  I sat on the benches in the locker room and took a deep breath, "Gosh," I reply, "I'm so tired from running." I heard the pool door open, I ran out of the locker room, until I got caught in the hallway. "Minah, pay me a perfect sheet cake." Sehun replied. He held my waist and my wrist, my backpack fell on the ground, so did the books. "Now, you owe me a kiss." he replies, holding me closer to him. I pushed him away, I slapped him across the face, "What do you think you're doing you jerk?" I asked. "I told you," Sehun replies, "You owe me a sheet cake and a kiss." "There's no way you're going to get a kiss from me." I replied, picking up my backpack and books. "Well then, I guess you owe me a kiss and a bite on the lip." he replied, coming closer. I felt gulity on this, but I found it funny. Sehun was about to give me a kiss, but I punched him on the eye and kicked him in the stomach. "Byuntae," I reply, "Stop trying to give me a kiss, I told you that was never going to happen." 

At the end of the day, I got to my locker to put away some books. Sehun was sent to the nurse's office after the incident. Seolhyun was the one who took him to the nurse's office, because she cares about him so much. Me, well not much because he was the one who bothered me. But, since I'm his fiancee, I shall go pay him a visit if his girlfriend's not there. I walked to the nurse's office, I looked at the window and saw Seolhyun nursing him on the bed. 'Looks like his girlfriend can take care of this.' I thought. When I left, Sehun tried to get up from the bed, but he couldn't get up. "Oppa~ I'll go deal with her." Seolhyun replied. I hid in the janitor's office, I looked out the window to see if Seolhyun was out in the hallway. Seolhyun walked downstairs to the bathroom, I got out of the janitor's office to the nurse's office. I opened the door and Sehun was in pain that he deserved. "You okay?" I asked. "I'm healing just a bit," he replies, "I was kidding around with you." "No you weren't," I reply, "Anyways, since I owe you something, I'll give it to you." I opened my backpack, I digged in my backpack for a sheet cake, I handed the white box to Sehun and he took it from me. "Thank you Minah," Sehun replies, "You better go home before your omma worries about you." "Anyways, Seolhyun can walk you home," I reply, "I'm going home, annyeong." "Annyeong Minah." Sehun called out weakly.