Moving Out

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I was packing up my clothes and belongings, but most of my child belongings stay in my bedroom and the tower. I didn't want to leave at all, but it was the best for me. "Annyeong omma," I reply, "I'll see you soon." Both of my parents hugged me, then Sehun sighed and broke me out of the hug. I turned around as I was walking to the van, my parents were crying as soon as I left my home that I grew up in. I decided to stay away from Sehun for the whole ride, so I sat in the back with all of my luggage.

By the time the van got to Sehun's place, I woked up and got out of the van quickly. "Come and bring all her luggage into her room." Sehun's mother replied. "Sehun, you shouldn't grip her wrist that hard," his father replies, "It looks like she doesn't feel welcome here if you do that." "Minah, I'll show you your room." Sehun replied, letting go of my wrist. "Ow..." I whispered. I followed Sehun upstairs, I holding onto my sore wrist, I saw that my wrist was red when I walked upstairs. 

*My bedroom at Sehun's mansion*


 

"This is your room," Sehun replies, "Just call out for your maids if you need anything, or if you need me, just walk across the hall and turn to your left." Sehun looked at my red wrist, and he grabbed medicine from his pocket. "Sehun, I'll be fine, it don't hurt much." I explained. "Stop being stobborn, I don't want to have your wrist be in a cast." Sehun replied. After putting medicine on my wrist, he left my room. I waited until the medicine on my wrist was drying off, I went on my laptop to do my essay and send it to my chemistry teacher.
 

(Sorry if chapter is short!)