Plans

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

The hospital door swung open, Chi Hoon was standing there with security guards on both sides. "Get the girl," Chi Hoon replies, "I'll deal with her hero." The guards come to the hospital bed, they picked me up on their shoulder blade. "Put me down!" I screamed, "Help me Sehun!" Sehun kicked Chi Hoon in the stomach, he punched the guard who had me on his shoulder blade. Sehun helps me down from the shoulder blade of the guard, "You alright Minah?" Sehun asks. "I'm fine." I replied. Then, the guard who didn't get beaten, slammed my stomach with a bat until I knocked out. "Bring her into the car, then we'll take care of things." Chi Hoon replied, holding onto his injured stomach. "Get away from her!" Sehun replied in anger. Sehun pulled the back collar of the guard's shirt, he punches the guard's face and he places me on the bed. Then, it was only Chi Hoon and Sehun againist each other."You damn mop," Sehun replies, "Why are you trying to take Minah away from me?" "You bi*ch," Chi Hoon replies, "I was the one who loved her first." "You freakin' bastard, you never loved her, you were a player all the time." Sehun backfired.

Two weeks later...

I returned home, I ended up crying when I was back home. My mother-in-law was comforting me and Sehun was also comforting me. "We're planning to move from Seoul to Buyeo," mother-in-law replies, "I will let your parents know and they will move with us." "Omma, when are we gonna move?" Sehun asks. "Within two weeks, your father and I discussed it with each other, I'll let Minah's parents know right now." she replied. "Wait, what about Jiyeon?" I asked, "We're like close sisters." Sehun's mother nodded in agreement, but forSehun's friends, they couldn't come. But, his mother said that we can visit once in a while.

It has been a week already, I didn't want to leave Seoul at all. But, it was for the best of me to leave Seoul to Buyeo and to get away from Chi Hoon. I was in my bedroom, I packed up all of my clothes and my belongings. Most of my things were at my parents house, I bet they can pack those up. Mother-in-law decided to buy a house instead of a mansion, so the house looks just like a mansion. I zipped the duffle bag of mine, all of my suitcases were packed with all of my extra clothes and belongings. I picked up my phone and called Jiyeon for my moving trip to Buyeo. "Jiyeon-ah, just to tell you, I'm moving away from Seoul." I replied. "What! You can't go, what am I going to do without you?" Jiyeon exclaims on her phone. "Sehun's omma bought two houses for you and my parents," I reply, "We live in a neighborhood together." "REALLY!? I HAVE TO TELL MY PARENTS ABOUT THIS!" Jiyeon screams. "Look, before you tell them, I'm coming over to your apartment." I answered. 

I got to Jiyeon's apartment, she lives on the second floor apartment. I came inside the apartment, her little brother was just a baby. "Jiyeon, can I hold Sunwoo for a bit?" I asked. Jiyeon gives me her brother, he was only two months old. "So, where's your omma and abeoji?" I asked. "They went to the store to buy some stuff," Jiyeon replies, "They'll be back in about another five minutes." Five minutes later, Jiyeon's parents returned from the store. "Omma, Sehun's omma bought two houses for us, can we go with Minah." Jiyeon asks. "Well, I'm not sure about your statement, but sure we can go." Jiyeon's omma replied. "Well, I'm going home, see you next week." I replied, waving goodbye. "Minah, do you need a ride home?" Jiyeon's aboeji asks. "No, it's okay, I can walk home," I reply, "It's only one block away from here."

After walking one block, I told Sehun's mother that Jiyeon's parents have approved. "Start packing, we're going to move next week!" she answered with a smile.

►Preview of Chapter fifteen

It was the day to start moving away, so I placed all of my suitcases inside the back of the van. Both Sehun and I had the van, the parents had another van. I wanted to be by Sehun anyways. I was sleeping on the couch while the servants were placing all the luggage inside the van. "Minah, Minah, wake up, it's time to go." Sehun whispered.

►End of Preview