Goodbye Seoul, Hello Buyeo!

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

Sehun carries me in the arms into the van, he gently places me on a seat and seatbelted me. I woked up when the van started, off we go to Buyeo. Which is about two or four hours to get to. Once the van started to move, I held onto Sehun's hand. "Do you get carsick?" Sehun asks. "No..." I replied. "Why did you hold my hand?" He asks. "I love you." I confessed. This time, I was ready to say my words. Inside the van, I nearly froze, so I got a blanket from my duffle bag. During the ride, I placed his beanie on his head just in case he just gets a fever. I fell asleep on his shoulder, one hour later, the vans stopped for gas at the gas station. Sehun placed my head on his lap, his mother and my mother bought Sehun and I snacks and drinks to eat during the ride. Then, after the vans were filled up with gas, it was time to get going to Buyeo. I woked up and Sehun was snacking away with chips, "Are there extra chips?" I asked. Sehun grabs the extra bag of chips from the bag, he hands me a bag of chips. "Here, take your chips." Sehun replied, munching on the chips. I opened the bag, I ate one chip at a time.

Three hours later, I was finally in Buyeo with my family. Buyeo is like a city, but it's a country. When it was 538-660 AD it was a fortress called the Sabi fortress. But, now it's a city in South Korea. "Goodbye Seoul, hello Buyeo." I whispered. Now, we just had to get to the neighborhood to claim the house. Took us twenty minutes to get to the neighborhood, I liked the house, it was fancier than I thought.

*The house*

Once the vans stopped, everyone went to their houses and started to unload their belongings. I walked to the house, I opened the wooden door to see the house. 'You're in heaven now, Minah.' I thought to myself. The house had a huge ceiling, the butlers placed the television and the couches in the livingroom. The kitchen was alreadt set up by the last owner who owned the house. I walked upstairs into one bedroom, there was a balcony that was above the garage. My parents house was right across from the house I'm living in with Sehun, Jiyeon's house is right next to my parent's house. It seemed a little different from Seoul, but I was more happy here in Buyeo. "I hope that idiot Chi Hoon doesn't find me here." I mumbled under my breath.

I was acually born here in Buyeo, but I was in a different neighborhood. When it was my second birthday, my parents decided to move because they were trade partners with Sehun's family. During my year in high school, Chi Hoon was surrounded with floods of girls, but he found me. He started dating me until he cheated on me with another girl. I have forgotten about him in about two years, I never wanted to hear from him again, nor did he. I never wanted a releationship with him anyways.

►Preview of Chapter sixteen

Everything was put in place, including the bedrooms. Most of the clothes needed to be washed though. When I was out on the porch, I felt like being targeted by someone. I hope that person doesn't find my location here in Buyeo, if it's Chi Hoon, I'm going to ask Jiyeon to pour soup on him. "Sehun, I need to talk with you..."

►End of preview, find out what happens in Chapter sixteen