Saranghae and Fever

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

By the time I returned home; Sehun's mother wanted me and Sehun to sleep on one bed together. Sehun's mother ordered the bed; Sehun and I had to wait for the bed; I stayed home just in case the incident like yesterday happened. Sehun also stayed home with me; I kepted on moving because I wasn't comfortable with Sehun close to me. "Can you not get so close?" I asked. "But you're my sweetheart," Sehun replies, "I want to be close to you." With that, I punched Sehun on the eye. 'That's what you get, you idiot.' I thought. "Why did you do that?" Sehun cries. "You shouldn't have gotten close to me." I protested. The doorbell rang, I guess that was the bed that Sehun's mother ordered for Sehun and I. 

"Get away from me you freak!" I cried. Sehun carries me on his should blade, he brings me into his room and locked the door. Sehun drops me on his bed and he was gonna do a move on me. "What the hell Sehun!" I shouted, "Stop being a ert in front of me!" Sehun pins me on the bed; he hovers over me until I kicked him right on the stomach. "I'm telling omma that you're being a ert." I replied, unlocking the door. But, it was too late. Sehun grabs me and pulls me back on the bed, he locks the door quickly and he suddenly slammed his lips on top of my lips. I slapped him across the face, I kicked him back on the stomach and ran back into my room to cry.

I was speed walking to my room, crying. I walked into my room and locked the two doors. "What kind of guy is he," I reply, sitting on my bed, "He's a ert and he just wanted to do a move on me." "Minah, are you alright?" Sehun asks through the door. "Go away Byuntae," I reply, "You ruined my whole life." I walked over to the door, I slammed my fist on the door to burn his ear drums. "Ha! That's what you get, you idiot." I replied, laughing. I walked to the pool, I placed my feet in the nice cold water. "That idiot better not kiss me in the pool." I replied, wiping my lips. I grabbed a raft from the storage, I gently placed the raft in the pool and sat on it. I heard Sehun's voice saying my name, I suddenly fell in the pool and I couldn't swim either. Sehun jumps in with his shorts and his grey t-shirt, he finds me the brings me out of the pool. It was cold that day too, so I ended up getting a fever. Sehun carries me on his back into the mansion, I was knocked out when I got inside the mansion. Sehun brings me into his room, he gently places me on one of the pillows, he tucks me in with his bed blanket then wipes my face with a warm towel. I woked up, I found Sehun with a warm bowl of rice porridge. I started to flinch when I was getting out of bed, it felt like I was shot in a gun fight. "Minah, you're supposed to rest until you're all better." Sehun explained. "You're the one who called my name and you made me fall into the freezing pool." I yelled. "I didn't know you weren't at the pool." Sehun shot back. "Then why did you call my name then?" I asked. "I was looking for you, that's all." Sehun replied. "You shouldn't have came to the pool," I reply, "You called my name and it caused me to fall into the pool and you made me get a fever!" "I never knew that you can get a fever from the pool!" Sehun protested. "Well it was cold," I reply, "The pool's cold, the weather's cold then you have a fever when you jump inside the pool!" I got out of Sehun's bed, I walked to the livingroom to calm myself down.

'That idiot,' I thought, 'He better get away from me.' Then, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I ran out of the livingroom and I ran into the garden. "I'm so tired," I reply, "I better rest for a while." I walked out of the garden, until bumping into Seolhyun. "Why did you take him away?" she asks. "Okay, listen, I wasn't the one who did this," I reply, "My parents and his parents got both of us into this." Seolhyun slapped me across the face, but it didn't hurt. "But, I still blame you for stealing my prince." Seolhyun cried. I slapped Seolhyun even harder, causing her to fall on the hard cement. "Just because I stole the prince of your wonderful dreams, doesn't mean you have to slap others for revenge!" I shot back. Sehun comes outside because he heard Seolhyun slap me across the face. "Seolhyun, leave Minah alone." Sehun calmly replied. "I don't want to," Seolhyun whines, "I love you only!" Sehun then slaps Seolhyun across the face, "I told you to leave!" Sehun barked. Seolhyun had tears in her eyes, she left the mansion and she still cried. With that, I passed out, it started to rain outside. Sehun carries me in my arms into the house, he wraps me in a soft blanket and gently placed me on the couch. "What happened?" his mother asks. "Oh nothing," Sehun replies, "She just has a small fever." "Okay then," his mother replies, "I want you to take care of her really well, okay?" Sehun nods at his mother, his mother leaves Sehun and I in the livingroom alone with the fireplace warming me up. "Saranghae." he whispers in me ear. "Saranghae."