Returning Home and Getting Married

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

Sehun was helping me pack up my items; then the van took my family to the airport in Switzerland. My mother and father were the ones first in line to get the tickets for all of us. "The wedding is tomorrow," Sehun's mother replies, "Then, the two of you can focus on having children." My mother and father finally got the tickets for the plane; then we finally get to go home and get married. I hand the ticket to the lady and I walk with Sehun on the bridge to the airplane. I was tired when I got on the airplane; so I nearly fainted. Sehun helps me get to a seat by holding my waist and places me on the seat. "Are you alright?" he asks, with concerns. "I'm alright, I'm just so dizzy." I explained. 

Nine hours and thrity-two minutes later; the airplane reached Seoul, Korea without any crashing. Sehun had to carry me out of the plane; I was too tired to walk. On ride back to Buyeo, everyone was very tired, including Sehun. Once we got back to Buyeo; I was the most tired one and I planned to give Jiyeon her artist kit tomorrow at the wedding. Everyone decided to sleep at my house which was Sehun's house. I was sleeping on the couch with Sehun; my mother and father were sleeping on the chairs and the others slepted on the floor. Tomorrow was going to be our day of marriage...

Tomorrow morning; I was ready for my marriage with Sehun. I was in my wedding dress with the veil; Chi Hoon was kicked out of the wedding and I was forever with Sehun. I was in the limo waiting for Sehun to come in; the veil was over my head since Sehun is supposed to open the veil when I get to him. Sehun rode a different limo, I pretty much cried during the whole ride. I felt better when I got to middle of the ride; then I got to the place. I was walking in the garden and I spotted Sehun. I walked over to him and he spots me.

Sehun opens my veil; "I like you." Sehun answers. I hesitated; Sehun holds my hand and pulls me over to him. Sehun holds me tightly and I was gripping onto his tuxedo. Sehun was hugging me in his arms; "I'm sorry for the wrecked cakes." I replied, gripping tighter. "It's alright, it was only for my own good." Sehun replies, hugging me tighter. One hour later; the wedding was starting; once I got to Sehun I said my vows and so did Sehun. Then, we both kissed under a garland of flowers. Then, there was a wedding photo shoot, many photos were taken in one single day, but I had a lot of fun. Sehun pulls out his phone, he presses onto the camera app and he pulls me over. "Three...two...one!" he said. We both smiled and the picture was taken, "You're more beautiful then anyone else in my life." Sehun said, kissing me on the forehead. "You kissed me over twenty times already." I said. "I know, it's because I love you more than anything else." Sehun replied. 

For the rest of the day; there was a balloon release. The colors of the balloons were light evergreen, white and green, so we gathered the whole family and friends to do the release with us. Then, it was time for dancing; Sehun and I did our first dance together on the dance floor. I invited Seolhyun and her friends to come over since she's been forgiven. As in for Chi Hoon; he will be in prison for the rest of his life. "Our story started from once upon a time." Sehun replies. "And ends with a happily ever after." I answered. "The end." Sehun and I replied. "They're such a lovely couple." Choa replied. "I know," Seolhyun replies, "Love will never end with these two together." "It's okay, Seolhyun," Chanmi replies, "We're all single and we don't have a boyfriend yet." "True," Mina replies, "It's okay to be single." "I don't really care if I am single or not." Yuna answers. "We can help them watch their baby," Seolhyun replies, "If they have one sooner or later."

I walked up to Seolhyun and her friends. "Seolhyun, if we ever get a child," Sehun replies, "Are you willing to babysit Minah and my baby?" "I'm delighted to," Seolhyun replies, "Anything for you." "I'll maybe have your friends to help with that too." I answered. "REALLY?!" AOA exclaims. "Really." Sehun replies. "I can't wait to start babysitting!" Choa exclaims. "Well, hope it comes fast." I replied, laughing.

...Then we lived happily ever after...

The End...