First Date...RUINED (Part Two)

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

Sehun puts me down, I placed the banage back on the cast. "You could've let me out of the car myself." I replied. Sehun grips my wrist that had the cast on, "Ouch," I reply, "That hurts my wrist." "I'm doing this so you won't go anywhere," Sehun replies, "If you escape, I'll try to find you of you're on the busy streets of Seoul." 'You have to be kidding me,' I thought, 'Even when I go to the busy streets of Seoul, he'll try to find me!' Sehun drags me into the restaurant, he replies, "A reserved seat for me and my lady." I pinched Sehun on the arm, 'I am not your lady,' I thought, 'If I was,  I would not pinch you like this.' I walked to the table, I got myself in a seat and I took the ribbon off of the napkin and I looked at the food menu. 

I ordered fried chicken with cabbage with lemon water. Sehun ordered a meatloaf with lemon water. Sehun only copied my drink, but it was no big deal. Before I was going to eat, I went to go use the bathroom. I got out of the bathroom and I saw some so sparkling salt on my cabbage and chicken. "Why did you put salt in my food?" I asked. "I did it so the chicken can taste better." Sehun lied. I took a couple bites on my chicken, after eating a little more, I started to get tired and I knocked out. Sehun paid for the food with cash, and then he brought me back to my bedroom. 'What the heck,' I thought, 'When did I got in my bedroom?' "That bastard Sehun," I whispered, "The sparkling salt was not regular salt, it was sleeping salt!" I sat on my bed, I also found a note on my nightstand. 

Minah, I did this only so Seolhyun couldn't harm you.

Seolhyun and I came here a couple years ago when that place was new.

I got a text message that Seolhyun was going to kill you, so that's why I used sleeping salt to bring you back home.

~Sehun

'Kill?' I thought, 'Seolhyun might've used a gun to hurt Sehun.' I ran downstairs with my house slippers, then I saw my mother in law drinking some tea in the livingroom. "Omma, have you seen Sehun come back?" I asked. "No," Sehun's mother replies, "I only saw him come home with you sleeping and he drove off the road again." 'That means...Seolhyun must've killed him for sure,' I thought, 'I better go back to that resturant!' I ran upstairs to wear confortable clothing, I wore a t-shirt with a sweater and leggings with tennis shoes. "Seolhyun," I reply, "You kill my fiancee, I will kill you for sure!" 

Once I ran to the resturant, I saw an ambulance with three police cars. I ran inside the resturant and everybody was surrounding Sehun, the police men were trying to arrest Seolhyun. I was going through the ocean of the crowd, I found Sehun lying on the ground, holding his bloody shirt. "Are you alright?" I asked. "I did this only to protect you," Sehun replies, "It was only for you." The people from the ambulance came, I was able to enter the ambulance to confort Sehun during the ride to the hospital. 

The ambulance got to the hospital, I was holding onto Sehun's hand as they were rushing into the operation room. The doctors got in the operation room, I sat on one of the benches outside the operation room. Then, Sehun's parents and my parents came to the benches. "How's Sehun?" my mother asked. "I didn't get the news yet," I reply, "It's already been twenty minutes they've been in the operation room." One hour later, I started to get a headache from stress, I fainted on the hospital floor. 

Beep...Beep...Beep
 

I was in my own hospital room, I opened my eyes and found myself in a room. "She's awake," one of the nurses replies, "I'll get the doctor." "Omma, what did they say?" I asked. "You fainted and got a small conussion," my mother replies, "But you were expecting for two weeks." Sehun comes in sitting in a wheel chair, he rolls the wheel chair close to the bed and asked about my problem. "I just had a little concussion," I reply, "It wasn't that bad." "Besides, sorry for making you sleep, I did that for your protection." Sehun replied.