Shopping in Switzerland

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

During the evening; I was wearing a silk robe and I was reading a book on the vanity table. Sehun was taking a shower in the bathroom; I already took a shower before him. I placed the book on the vanity table; I got up from the chair. I put my pimple oitment on my face because I haven't got enough sleep these last couple weeks and I was breaking out from a lot of stress. After putting on some oitment; I got on the bed to go on my phone.

*Text messages*

Jiyeon: Have u got the art supplies 4 me???

No, I haven't...:Me

Jiyeon: R u getting them tomorrow?

Yea, I'll get them tomorrow. :Me

Jiyeon: I got sleep right now, omma wants me to sleep so she can drop me off at school. Good night! (,,◕ ⋏ ◕,,)

Night!⌒(=◕ x ◕=)⌒  :Me

Sehun comes out of the bathroom in his pajamas and his robe; he is drying his hair with a towel. "You didn't go to sleep yet, wife?" Sehun asks. "Jiyeon texted me about her art supplies," I reply, "She asked me to buy some for her since she's going to be an artist." Sehun nods, he goes back into the bathroom to comb his hair and brush his teeth. "Minah, can you help comb my hair?" he asks in a baby way. "Yah, you're old enough to comb your hair." I replied. "Please," Sehun whines, "Just for love." "Fine then." I answered, getting up from the bed. I walked inside the bathroom; Sehun was brushing his teeth and I was combing his hair. "Don't you comb your hair in the morning?" I asked. "No," he muffles, "I don't brush my hair because I have no time." After I combed his hair for about three minutes, Sehun spits out his foamy toothpaste and rinses his mouth. "Gamsahabnida." Sehun replies, messing up my hair. "Yah!" I exclaimed.

The very next morning, Sehun and I were walking in the town for a little. "Want to stop by a café?" Sehun asks, in Italian. "Sure." I answered, in Italian. I ordered a cake with a flower on it; I ordered coffee along with cookies. After having a decent breakfest at the cafe; I asked Sehun if we both can go to an artist shop to buy Jiyeon some art supplies. I walked to an art shop a little close to the hotel; our last day is tomorrow, so I don't have to do this at the last minute. Some of the brushes and the paint were very expensive; I didn't want to buy everything separate, so I bought an art kit. 

After shopping; Sehun and I returned to the hotel. My mother and father went shopping as well; "Want to go eat at Bella Blu later?" Sehun asks. "Sure," I reply, "The hotels don't even have to provide any food for us." For the rest of the time; Sehun and I decided to take a nap for the rest of the time. Sehun decided to go at 8:00; I agreed with that idea. It was only noon; so I took a nap until three o' clock. 

Five hours later; I got ready to head to Bella Blu. Sehun took my hand and we both walked in the town; "Let's try the opposite dish," Sehun replies, "I'll try the pasta and you try the speghetti." I ordered the speghetti and Sehun ordered the pasta. "Sehun, I really miss being in Korea." I whispered. "Me too," Sehun replies, "We're going back tomorrow morning." Right after a good dinner at Bella Blu; Sehun and I returned to the hotel to get some rest. 

"Good night." I replied.