Shopping and Hair Trim ❤

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

After eating at the cafe, Sehun and I went to the store to buy pastries and some candy before going home. I bought some small cakes and some cupcakes home, until Sehun and I came across these kit kats. "Do you want the wasabi kit kat?" Sehun asks, picking up the box. "No, it's too spicy," I reply, "How about vanilla kit kat?" I told Sehun to pick up the kit kat, I gave him a list that we both liked, then he can pick it up.

*Our kit kat list*

1. Cookies and cream kit kat (Sehun+Minah)

2. Chocolate kit kat (Sehun)

3. Vanilla kit kat (Sehun+Minah)

4. Watermelon kit kat (Sehun+Minah)

5. Green Tea kit kat (Minah)

6. White Chocolate kit kat (Sehun+Minah)

I was entering another shop that was close to the store, I entered the bakery to buy some pastries for Sehun's family, my family and Jiyeon's family. I bought macarons, cakes, cupcakes, butter braids and cookies. I heard some women whispering about my stomach and I walked over to talk with them. "How many weeks have you'be been expecting?" the woman in the white coat asked. "I've been expecting for about...two months already." I replied, putting my wallet in my bag. "Are you married? Or are you engaged?" the woman in the black coat asks. "I acually can't tell you that," I reply, "I'll be in trouble if I spread it to others." With that, I quickly walked out of the bakery without saying another word to the ladies. I found Sehun with some plastic bags of the candy.

"So, what did you get?" I asked, putting the bags inside the trunk of the car. "I'll tell you when we get home." Sehun replies, closing the trunk door. The way home was only five minutes, not bad at all. I got out of the car, I was going to open the trunk until Sehun opened the trunk. "I'll open it." he replies. Sehun lifts the small handle of the trunk and I grabbed the bag of pastries out of the trunk. Sehun grabs the bags of kit kat out of the trunk, I was going to close the trunk until Sehun clicked on the button to make the trunk close automatically. "Let's go inside before we catch a cold." I replied, checking inside the bag of pastries.

Once Sehun and I entered the house, Sehun took out one box of kit kat and three kit kat bags. 

*The kit kat*

The one on the left is the vanilla kit kat, the one in the middle is the cookies and cream kit kat, the box on the right is the white chocolate kit kat and the last one that's on the bottom is watermelon kit kat. "Which one do you want to try first?" Sehun asks. "The watermelon one." I replied. 

The very next morning, I woked up and found two or three watermelon kit kat wrappers on the bed. I remembered that I didn't eat any kit kat, but Sehun must've ate some last night before going to sleep. "It's only five a.m?" I asked myself in a quiet way, "I'm going back to sleep." By eight-thirty, Sehun and I got up at the same time to go shopping and to get my hair trimmed. Sehun took me to a hair salon, he wanted his hair to be pink again, I just needed a small trim.

I had my hair to be trimmed at one and a half, I thought my hair looked the same. I bought a dress with shoes, Sehun bought bubble tea, like always. But this time he bought a coconut bubble tea, I think...

*My dress and my shoes*

*Sehun's Bubble tea*

"Want to have a taste?" Sehun asks. "No thanks," I reply, "I like the strawberry bubble tea." Sehun and I exit out of the mall, it was time to go back home to relax. Once we got home, I was so exhausted from all the walking, Sehun was exhausted too. 

►Preview of chapter 25

I thought on my desk, since I was younger, I always wanted to be a famous actress and model. But, which one should I pick? "I think you have the talent for modeling and acting," Sehun replies, "You can go to a company that has a job for acting and modeling." I thought about it again, I went to my laptop to look up some companies that had those jobs. And there was one in Buyeo and Noryangjin.

►End of preview