More Tears and Embarassment

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

'I should not go apply,' I thought, 'I can't do this.' I decided not to apply for anything, "Minah, are you going to start?" Sehun asks. "No," I reply, "I think I'll apply when I'm ready." I took a seat on the desk, I was really depressed, when I was getting up from the desk, I started feeling a little dizzy and I started breathing heavily. I suddenly closed my eyes and I fell to the ground. Sehun slides over to me and catches me, he then carries me in his arms then gently places me on the bed. Sehun carefully tucks me in with the silk blanket and the soft blanket, Sehun leaves the room to leave me alone for a while.

After two hours of sleeping, I got up and looked around. "When did I get on the bed?" I asked. Sehun comes inside the bedroom and places the silver tray on the nightstand. Sehun comes to the bed to feel my forehead, "Did I have a fever again?" I asked. "I think you did," Sehun replies, "That's why I helped the servants make some soup." Sehun starts organizing my pillows so my back can relax on the comfy pillows.

*The soup that Sehun is feeding me*

 

Sehun gets a spoonful of the soup, "How about I feed you this?" Sehun suggusts. He gently blows the soup before putting the spoon inside my mouth, after blowing the soup, the spoon was close to my lips. "Open wide, Minah." Sehun replies, bringing the spoon closer to my lips. I open my mouth and the soup goes inside my mouth, he waits until I swollow the first spoonful. After eating many spoonfuls of warm soup, Sehun asks the servants to wash the empty bowl. 

After eating the soup, I had Chi Hoon's phone number on my phone again. With a lot of hesitation, I deleted his number from my phone. I placed my phone on the nightstand and slowly went to sleep. Sehun quietly enters the room, he quietly places the blankets on me. Then Sehun feels my hair with his palm, he kisses my head as I'm sleeping. About forty-five minutes later, I opened my eyes, Sehun was gone. I walked out of the room to the porch; the wind felt really nice after a long sleep. I started shivering after ten minutes, until Sehun placed his coat on my shoulders. "You'll catch a cold," he replies, "Omma told me to take care of you." "Omma?" I asked, looking at him. "Right when I came back home from the mall, omma told me to take care of you." Sehun explains. He suddenly wraps his arms behind me, I held onto his arms. "Let's go inside before we both catch a cold." Sehun replied. I enter inside the house; I took off the coat and handed the coat to him.

"Keep the coat on, it's a little chilly in here too." Sehun explains, putting the coat back on my shoulders. I walked down to the dining room, there was some stuffed chicken with ginseng, thai and chinese hot pot, rice (like always) and some other food that are heathy. "Are you feeling alight, my child?" my mother in law asks. "I feel fine after going outside for a little." I explained. Sehun pulls out a chair for me and pushes me in gently, he then takes a seat next to his mother until she replies, "Oh Sehun, you're not a child anymore, go and sit by your wife!" Sehun quickly moves around the about and takes a seat next to me; "Sehun, help your wife put in the meat in the hot pot." my mother in law scolds. As my hand wobbles with the chopsticks, Sehun helps me with the chopsticks and helps me put the meat inside the boiling pot. I started eating pasta, Sehun was eating the stuffed chicken with ginseng. "You're so selfish," my mother in law replies, "My my Sehun, give some stuffed chicken and ginseng to your wife." I exchanged looks with Sehun, I had to feed him some pasta while he feeds me with chicken and ginseng. "Omma, stop embarassing me and Minah!" Sehun whines. "You need to learn how to feed your wife like this, so later on you can learn." my mother in law shot back. "I can feed her whenever I feel like it!" Sehun replies, "I'm done eating dinner!"

Sehun was about to leave the table, I stood up and replied, "Please excuse me omma." I ran after Sehun, my tears were coming out just as I was going after Sehun. "Sehun, hold on." I replied. "What do you want!" he screams. I hesitated, he turns around and notices that it was me. My tears came out even more, I didn't take a single footstep to him. He comes over to me and hugs me, "I'm sorry," he whispers, "I should've controlled my anger." I was too afraid to answer back, 'Are you really this angry?' I thought, 'I never seen you like this...' I removed his arms away from me, "How can you yell at me like this?" I asked, "Have you ever done this to Seolhyun before. "Look, this was a mistake," Sehun replies, "I never meant to do this to you." "Sehun, I don't think I'll talk with you again." I replied, walking away. Without another word, I started running down the stairs.