Settling Things Together

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

(Black=Present, Light Blue=Minah's thoughts)

I was outside using the swing under the willow tree. I also remembered that Chi Hoon was going to find me if it takes him months, weeks or days.

In my first year of high school, I didn't want to date anybody. 

Until Chi Hoon told me that he wouldn't let me go. I fell for it, until one year later...

"Minah, we're done with each other." Chi Hoon replied. "Forget it, I have a life." I replied, shutting my locker. I walked into the lunchroom, I opened my lunch bag and fell into tears. Jiyeon came to me with her lunch, and patted my shoulder. "Did that stupid ulzzang broke up with you?" Jiyeon asks, taking a seat on one of the chairs. I nodded, I was wiping away my tears with my hands and with my napkins. Since Jiyeon had soup for her lunch, she agressively held the bowl and spilled the whole soup on Chi Hoon's head and face. "That's what you get for hurting my best friend's feelings." Jiyeon spat out. Chi Hoon did the drama queen face when the soup was on his face. 

I returned home and cried again, "Omma, Chi Hoon broke up with me!" I cried. "My daughter, you don't need to cry," my mother replies, "Whoever breaks up with you, forget about them and don't come back." I listened to my mother's statement, I forgot about Chi Hoon about two years.

I shook my head, 'Let it out,' I thought, 'Let it out and forget about him.' I stopped swinging and I went inside the house. "Minah, where were you?" Sehun asks. "I went outside to swing a little bit." I replied. I ran upstairs into my room, I once again dreaded into tears. I ran into the room to cry about Chi Hoon. I held onto my chest as I was crying on my bed, by one hour, my eyes were swelling. 

I was really emotional today, I couldn't stop crying at all. I needed to go somewhere so I can calm down a little bit, so I asked my mother if I can go to the old fortress called The Sabi Fortress. I took a bus to the fortress, I tried to hold back my tears while I was on the bus. Within twenty minutes or longer, I got to my stop and thanked the driver. "It's like I haven't been here in forever." I whispered. The temples and the palaces are huge, they look like the chinese palaces. I entered one temple, many fine things were settled in a glass display. I saw many people here, I also forgot that it was Saturday. "So many things are beautiful here." I whispered again. Some old vases and creations were still in good shape, some were cracked and chipped. There were also some statues that were standing outside of the palace and inside the palaces and temples. While I was walking outside the temple, I got a call from Sehun. "Hello?" "Minah, where are you?" Sehun asks. "I'm at the Sabi Fortress," I reply, "Why do you ask?" "Remember what that bastard Chi Hoon told you!?" Sehun asks, in a weird way. "You don't have to yell in my ear, I wanted to visit the Sabi Fortress to clear my mind." I answered. "When are you coming home?" Sehun exclaims. "I'm coming home right now." I answered, cutting off the phone line. I placed my phone in my sweater pocket, I got on the bus and paid the bus driver again.

Once I got home, I found Sehun taking a nap on the couch. "You gotta be kidding me?" I whispered, "He told me to come home and I see this?!" I closed the front door, I shook Sehun's arm to wake him up. "Hey, wake up I'm home." I replied, shaking his arm. Sehun opens his eyes, he quickly gets up from the couch to let me sit down. "Minah, what does the fortress look like?" Sehun asks, eagerly. "It's in good shape," I reply, "Some of the items are in good shape, some are not." "You haven't eaten anything, right?" Sehun asks. "I haven't eaten anything when I left." I replied. Sehun gets up from the couch, he brings a bowl of kimbap (a korean sushi) and a bowl of tteokbokki (a korean dish). 

*Kimbap and Tteokbokki)

...I remembered one time Chi Hoon made Kimbap and Tteokbokki for me...

"Here, I made this for you." Chi Hoon replied, placing the plates on the table. "Didn't you mean that you made this whole meal for us?" I asked. Chi Hoon gets four metal chopsticks for the meal, he got the bowl of rice near the rice cooker. "Eat up," he replies, "I want you to feel special for tonight." After eating some food, I left his house and went home to paste new photos in the scrapbook. I was responsible for the scrapbook we made together.

*The scrapbook*

Chi Hoon & Minah together in a Love Story

Our first selfie at the mall together...

...I loved you for a thousand years...

Nice picture at the ice cream shop, Chi Hoon took the picture.

I was so happy to be with you.

After school, you gave m,e your larger coat for me to wear.

"Minah, you're kinda pale," Sehun replies, "Are you okay?" "What? I'm fine." I replied. I used the chopsticks to grab one kimbap. I got a spoon to eat a little bit of rice.

►Preview of Chapter Seventeen...

Right after I ate my food, I  went upstairs into my bedroom to get some rest. Until I heard a banging sound in the livingroom. "What the heck is going on?" I asked. Right after I was changing into my pajamas and tying my hair into a ponytail, I went to check in the livingroom. "There's nothing out here," I reply, "I guess I'm going crazy again." As I was walking back into my bedroom to sleep, some gas came down from the ceiling. The gas was sleeping gas, I knocked out right after that.

►Find out what happens in the next chapter!