First Date...RUINED (Part One)

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

Two in a half months later...

I was in my room, my wrist was in a cast because the medicine that Sehun put on it started to swell. Sehun came in with four cake pops for me, "Minah, have some cake pops." he replied. "Just put them on the nightstand," I reply, "I'll eat them later." 

*The cake pops*

"Besides, omma said that we're going on our "first date"," Sehun replies, "Minah, get ready by 12:30." 'First date,' I thought, 'What's going on right now?' First, Sehun breaks my wrist, I end up being in a wrist cast and now there's a date, what the heck?! I got off the bed and walked to the closet, a light blue ocean dress, it was plain, but it's worth it. I was getting my dress out of the closet until there was a knock on my bedroom door. "It's open." I replied, putting the hanger back in the closet. "My lady, master Sehun wanted me to give you these shoes to you," the maid replies, "I'll put them on your desk." 

The maid left my room, I walked to the desk to look at the shoes. I opened the box and found white flats with cute black bows. 'Oh, how adorable,' I thought, 'I like these shoes.' I put the lid back on the shoe box, I started to put my dress on and I placed a flower headpiece on my hair. 'Hold on,' I thought, 'If Sehun asks me to take off my glasses for the date, how am I going to see?' 

*My dress and shoes*

I walked out of my bedroom, I wore the house slippers with my glasses on. I walked to Sehun's room to talk with him, "Excuse me," I reply, "Is master Sehun in his room?" "Yes he is," the maid replies, "Do you need to speak with him?" I nodded, I told the maid that I'll talk with Sehun alone. I walked to Sehun's bedroom door, I knocked on his door a little softly so I wouldn't disturb him. "Sehun, can I talk with you?" I asked. "Come in, I'm done changing." Sehun replied. 

I opened the door, his room was neat, but it was messy with paper and text books from school. 'His room is this messy,' I thought, 'My room is more cleaner than I thought.' Sehun was already in his tuxedo, he looked handsomer than usual. 

*Sehun's tuxedo*

"Do you want my glasses to be worn at the place we're going?" I asked. Sehun comes to me, I backed away just in case he asked for a kiss from me. Sehun takes off my glasses, and replies, "You look beautiful than usual." My face was blank, I had no idea what he was talking about. Sehun hands me a box of clear contact lenses, 
Do you know how to put contacts in your eye?"  Sehun asks. "No..." I replied. Sehun took out the contact lenses out of the box and gently placed one in my left eye and then one in my right eye. I walked out of the room and then Sehun drove to a resturant.

"I just wanted to drive to a cafe today." I protested. "I don't want to drive to a boring old cafe," Sehun replies, "I want you to be fancy for once." "I don't even want to be here at all!" I shouted. Sehun got out of the car, he came on the other side to carry me out of the car. Sehun opens the car door, he unseatbelts me and carries me in his arms. "Put me down you idiot!" I shout, "I'm not a disabled person."