Sehun's Breakup with Seolhyun

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I got to school a couple minutes than usual. But, I went to the bench and I saw Sehun kissing Seolhyun again. Without thinking, I shouted, "PDA!" Sehun turned around, he found me and Sehun broke out of Seolhyun. "Oppa!" Seolhyun shouted. Sehun was running towards me, I started to make a run for my life. I went into the locker room again, I cried my eyes out for seeing Sehun kiss his girlfriend in front of me. "Minah, I'm not going anywhere if you stay in the locker room." Sehun replied through the door. I decided to get out in another way, but I have to pass through the boys' locker room. I opened the pool door, I ran to the boys' locker room to get out. I got in the hallway, I walked out of the school and I decided to skip school for one day. I decided to lie that I was going to throw up. So I did, I went back home to rest, but I went on my laptop to look at the school blogs. I really didn't feel good when I saw Seolhyun and Sehun kissing each other, so I felt like throwing up when I ran to the girls' locker room. "Ms. Kim," the butler replies, "There's a guest that wants to see you." "Let the guest come in." I ordered. 

The butler went to go get the guest, guess who it was. It was Sehun who was my guest. "I heard that you got sick by Seolhyun and I," Sehun replies, "It was my fault." "It's alright," I reply, "I'm going to see that Seolhyun put on the blog about us." I clicked on Seolhyun's username, I clicked on "Recent Blogs" on her page. Her blog that was about Sehun and I said: 

A faker stole my boyfriend, I knew @Sehunnie_weareone over than a year. We've dated each other ever since we were in middle school. Who knows the person who stole my boyfriend? If you know, please tell me at school and I will ask my father to take her out of the school. 

Look at the photo below, do you people know who this girl is?

If anyone knows who this girl is, please comment below on the comments.

Thank you!

Comments: 

@Iloveyou_0789 says: I think her name is Kim Nari

@clumsyidiot_6 says: No, her name is Kim Eunbi!

@musicalnotes1 says: Her name is actually Kim Minah.

"Who knows my name?" I asked. Sehun sits on the bedside with me, and replies, "@musicalnotes1 is a jerk head who lives close to me," Sehun replies, "I actually broke up with Seolhyun when you left the school." "I don't think I'll be in school for a couple days," I reply, "Seolhyun is speading more rumors about me and you." "I'll have to talk with Seolhyun." Sehun replied. "Oppa, don't go..." I replied. I was getting up, until I fainted. I woked up two hours later, Sehun was on my bedside. "Sehun oppa must've dozed off," I whispered, "And it's already the evening." I get up, but my fever's getting worse. Sehun started to move, I placed my head back on the pillow and dozed off again. I also saw a text on Sehun's phone.

*Text Messages*

Seolhyun: Oppa, why are we breaking up?

I don't want to be with you anymore :Sehun

Seolhyun: Excuse me, are you saying that you're gonna break up with me?

Well, if you said that, then we're over Seolhyun! :Sehun

Seolhyun: Oppa, I never liked you anyways!

Then why did you date me in 7th grade? :Sehun