Chi Hoon's Return

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I was rushed to the hospital quickly after I knocked out on the sidewalk, once I was at the hospital, I found myself in my assigned room. Sehun was there, but his mother was staying home. "Sehun, what happened?" I asked. "You collasped, so you were rushed here." Sehun explained. "Is the baby alright?" I asked. "Doctors said that our baby is gone." Sehun explained. "But can we have another one?" I asked. "Yes we can, but you have to be more careful," Sehun replies, "You need to stay at home and relax, otherwise if you're going to the busy city, you need to come with me." I started crying, I lost my first child because it was my fault for going out and getting ranover by a drunk driver. Sehun walks up to me, he hugs me and I gripped onto his shirt. "You can cry as long as you want." he whispers. After hugging for ten minutes, Sehun had to go to school. I had to stay in the hospital for two weeks, so I'll be having visitors over the next two weeks. I had emotional problems while I was at the hospital, so the nurses and doctors told me to go for walks everyday. 

After eating lunch at the hospital, I carefully got out of the bed. I walked outside for a little bit, it felt nice to feel the nice spring breeze. I went to a public park, I took a seat on the cold fountain rim to text Sehun for a little bit. I heard someone coming towards me, I thought it was best for me to run back into the hospital room. But, someone took a hold of my elbow. "Minah!" he exclaimed. I turned around, Chi Hoon was holding onto my elbow.

This is Lee Chi Hoon, my ex-boyfriend.

"I told you, we're over!" I replied, pulling away from the grip. "I want to get back with you," Chi Hoon replies, "I made a huge mistake." "You did make a mistake," I cried, "I don't want to be with you anymore, I already have someone in my heart!" Suddenly, Chi Hoon gets punched in the face by Sehun. "You don't touch my girl!" Sehun exclaims. I run to Sehun, he hugged me in his arms. "Who the hell are you?" Chi Hoon replied, wiping the blood of his lip. "I'm Oh Sehun," he replies, "Leave Minah alone and get the hell out of here." I gripped onto Sehun's shirt, I was scared when Chi Hoon was close to me. "Can I speak with Minah for a moment?" Chi Hoon asks. "I told you to get the hell out of here!" Sehun barks. Chi Hoon runs off, while I hold onto Sehun's shirt. "Let's go back to your hospital room," Sehun replies, "we'll talk in there." 

Sehun and I got inside my assigned room, I got back on the bed carefully. "Chi Hoon is a popular ulzzang at school?" I asked. "Why did he date you in the first place?" Sehun asks. "I don't know," I reply, "he just lured me on his fishing pole and started to date me." Sehun walks up to the bed, he then hugs me again. "You'll be fine, I will protect you." Sehun whispers. "Miss Minah, your food is here." The nurse replies, bringing the tray inside. 

The nurse placed my medications on the tray, I had to eat the medicine before eating the food. "Minah, I got a call from omma, I'm gonna go home, I'll see you tomorrow." Sehun replied, kissing my cheek. I swallowed the pill, then I drank a cup of water on the table. Then, Jiyeon came to visit me in the hospital. "I heard about your accident," Jiyeon replies, "are you alright?" "I'm fine, just that Chi Hoon came here." I replied, eating the rice. "That idiot," Jiyeon replies, "Do you want me to spill some soup at him at lunch?" "No, just beat the heck out of him." I replied, putting the spoon on the tray. Jiyeon left the hospital, I looked out the dark window to wait for Sehun. 

I was reading a romance novel, until I heard a knock on my hospital door. I didn't say come in, but the person just came inside. "Chi Hoon? Why are you here?" I growled. Without a word, the hospital room was quiet, until Chi Hoon carries me in his arms. "Put me down!" I shout, "HELP!" The doctors and nurses came for my aid, "Keep this man away from me," I reply, "I don't want to see him in this hospital any longer." The nurses helped me get down from Chi Hoon, while the doctors took Chi Hoon out of my hospital room. "I'll get you for this Minah!" Chi Hoon replied, pointing at me. "Like I care, I have my heroes." I replied, crossing my arms. "Are you alright?" one of the nurses asked. "I'm fine, just please keep him away from me." I ordered. The nurses left my room, I took a deep breath and continued to read my novel. But, outside the window, Chi Hoon then replied, "I will get you to be mine again, Minah," "Even if it takes me months, weeks or days to track you down..."

►Next Chapter Preview (I know I haven't done this to my other chapters, but I had another idea for chapter 14. I'll try to do it for the rest of the chapters!)

I've been in the hospital for a week, Sehun decided to stay with me in the hospital until I recover. "I'll protect you from that cheapskate Chi Hoon," Sehun replies, holding my hand, "You're the princess, I am the warrior." "Promise to keep that in your heart..." I replied, softly. "I will..." Sehun whispers, softly, kissing my cheek. Then, the hospital door opened and Chi Hoon was standing there...

►End of preview. Find out what happens in Chapter fourteen!