Front and Rear

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I got better the next day, Sehun went out to explain everything to Seolhyun. He brought Seolhyun here, in the practice room, Seolhyun was dancing to "mini skirt", one of her songs that she couldn't make it to the concert. I was in the practice room too, I was in another practice room, I heard all of the conversations through the wall. "Just relax," Seolhyun replies, "I want you to like me, that's why I am dancing to Miniskirt." "No matter how many times you try to lure me back to you," Sehun replies, "Your little magnet drags another person to your life."

'Oh, this is getting good,' I thought, 'I'm going to listen just a little more.' "I didn't mean to shoot you," Seolhyun again replies, "I was ment to shoot little Minah for revenge." "I used myself to protect Minah," Sehun replies, "If I didn't make Minah sleep, Minah would've lost her precious life." Sehun gave me a thumbs up, I quickly grabbed my cell phone and called Sehun quickly. I heard Sehun's phone ring, I replied on the phone, "Come upstairs, I need to tutor you for the quiz for school!" "Okay okay, I'll be up there in a couple minutes." Sehun replies. I took another way up to the second floor, which is the bedroom floor. 

When I was upstairs in Sehun's bedroom, I opened the trap door and Sehun was aruging with Seolhyun. "It's Minah," Sehun replies, "I need to go upstairs to study for a quiz." "Why are you leaving me," Seolhyun shouts, "Do you like that little , Minah!" "Yeah! I like her!" Sehun shouts, "Listen the front is Minah, the rear is Seolhyun!" I closed the trap door, I ended up laughing on Sehun's statement. I heard the practice room door slam shut, I guess that was Sehun coming up to his room. I suddenly knocked out after laughing hard, Sehun comes in, seeing me on the ground. "M-Minah!" he shouts. Sehun rushes over to me and feels my forehead. "High fever..." he replied. Sehun carries me in his arms and he gently places me on his bed. "Make rice porridge!" Sehun shouted. 

I woked up, I found hot rice porridge on the nightstand. Sehun entered his room, he found me trying to get up. "Minah, don't get up, you're gonna faint again." Sehun replied. He grabs the bowl of rice porridge, he blew a small portion of rice, but I turned away. "Come on, you gotta eat food," Sehun replies, "your fever is going to get worse." "I'm fine," I reply, "I don't feel sweaty or anything."

I got out of the bed, my head started to spin and I fell. Sehun caught me from falling. "Are you alright?" Sehun asks. "I'm fine, let me go before anyone sees us." I replied, pushing Sehun away. I walked out of his room and ran into my bedroom, "That jerkhead," I reply, whispering, "Why would he get me when I'm falling?" 'So, I'm the front for Sehun, and his rear is Seolhyun,' I thought, 'Hehe, that was the best quote I've ever heard from him.' I lied down on my bed, and thought, 'Front and rear,'