My First Kiss from Sehun

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

I returned to school, I missed two weeks of school. I walked to the chemistry room to catch up with my work. "Minah, do you need the notes for chemistry?" Jiyeon asks. "Just need to catch up on work," I reply, "I e-mailed Ms. Kwon for the notes and homework." Jiyeon hands me the chemistry sheets for the assignments, I thank Jiyeon for the sheets and go to geography. Jiyeon also hands me the sheets for geography. She had extra sheets for me, Jiyeon gave me the sheets for all the sheets from my classes. During free class time, I work on the sheets Jiyeon had gave me.

I skipped my lunch hour and I was in the library reading books and looking at info on the library computers. Sehun was walking in the halls to find me in the library, he came in to give me lunch. "Sehun oppa, I can't eat lunch in here." I explained. "Come have lunch with me," Sehun replies, "Come out in the sun for a bit, I know the perfect place to sit." I loggedoff on the computer and followed Sehun outside under the green trees.

It was a perfect day for lunch, a little bit of wind was blowing. "Here's some cherry juice," Sehun replies, "I heard that this juice was your favorite." "I-I brought something for you, Sehun oppa." I stammered. I opened the box and there was a strawberry sponge cake inside the box. "I want you to have it," I reply, "It's a gift from me to you." I gave Sehun the cake, I gave him the cake because he watched over me when I was sick. He turned away and I ran away. "Minah?" He replied. 'Why the heck did I give him the cake?' I thought. Once again, I feel guilty. I also have him a ruined cake. I look behind the pole and Sehun was angry as a bull. I ran for my life, I decided to do another trick on him. I got in a corner wall in the halls and then I tripped him. Sehun grabs me on the waist and nails his lips on my lips.

There was a warm feeling in my body when he was kissing me. I passed out when the kiss was done.Sehun carries me into the nurse's office so I can rest. I got up when school was over, I opened my eyes and Sehun was already here. "Get away from me Sehun." I protested. I got off the bed until Sehun threw me back on the bed and closed the curtains. I kick Sehun in the stomach and I left the nurse's office.

I went to the tower in my mansion,  it was another bedroom for me. 

*The tower*

I opened the window, I found Sehun coming to the mansion with a bouquet of flowers. "Those better not be for me." I whispered. I heard Sehun come inside the house, I opened the trapdoor that led into the livingroom, nobody saw me, but Sehun did. I quickly closed the trap door, 'Crap,' I thought, 'I'm really screwed.' "Minah, can you open the door for Sehun?" my mother asks. I opened my tower door, when Sehun entered, I backed away until I landed on my round bed. "Sehun, you better not do a single move on me." I commanded. "I won't do anything to you," Sehun replies, "I just wanted to give you these flowers, it's for you to use on the wedding day." "What if these flowers wither?" I asked. "It's okay, I'll use my pocket money to buy some more." 

'Pocket money,' I thought, 'I don't want him to spend too much money for me.' I turned to my makeover desk, there was a withered peach flower from a couple months ago. But, the flower still had a lot of value to me. "Sehun," I reply, "As a reward, I'll give you my peach flower plant." Sehun looks at me, like do you really want me to take this? I nodded, I wanted him to keep it so it could remind him of me.