Promises

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

During the flight home, I held Sehun's hand until the ride home. Once the plane landed in the airport in Buyeo, I was happy to be back home. "I'll make a promise to you." Sehun whispers. "What's your promise?" I whispered back. "I'll protect you whatever it takes." Sehun whispers back. Once the van arrived, everything in the vans were getting unloaded, I was told to rest because Sehun told me to not do heavy work. I entered the bedroom Sehun and I shared together, I needed to be careful with the little child inside of me. "I can unload my duffle bag, Sehun," I reply, "I have some personal things in the bag." "Are you sure?" Sehun asks, "I cannot let you do so much work." I smiled, "It's alright, I could handle it, I promise." I replied. Sehun brought my duffle bag to the bed, I ped the bag then started to unpack my bag. I folded the clothes when I took them out, right after some stressful folding, I went to the drawer to put my clothes away. Once putting my clothes away, I had to take a rest, Sehun placed a glass of water on the nightstand just in case I needed water to drink. I lied my head on the pillow, Sehun places the blanket on my body and I slowly went to a deep sleep. 

About two hours later, I awoken from my sleep. I stretched my sore body and took a drink of water. Sehun brings in a warm bowl of rice porridge, "Just in time," Sehun replies, "You just got up and the servants finished some food for you." I sat up from the bed, Sehun puts the tray on the nightstand and organizes my pillows. "Now you can relax and sit up." Sehun replies, touching a strand of my hair. "Could you at least feed me some food now?" I asked. Sehun picks up the spoonful of rice porridge and brings the spoon inside of my mouth. "Eat some of the leeks too," Sehun replies, "The leeks will help you recover too." Right after eating spoonfuls of rice porridge or leek soup, I went back to sleep again. Sehun kissed my forehead right when I close my eyes.

Three or four hours later...

I got up from my sleep, Sehun was on his laptop on the bed. "Awake already, wifey?" Sehun asks, looking away from the laptop. I scooted a little closer to Sehun, I rested my head on his shoulder. "What were you doing this whole time when I was sleeping?" I asked. "I was just talking with my friends," Sehun replies, "Just face timing with them and texting them." "Wish I can hold Sunwoo..." I replied. "Who's Sunwoo?" Sehun asks. "Jiyeon's baby brother." I explained. "If Chi Hoon's in the way," Sehun replies, "I'll guide you to the way out." After hearing his statement, I decided to kiss his cheek. Once I kissed him, he starts turning bright red. "Was that your first kiss from a girl?" I asked. "No, but that was my first kiss from you." Sehun confesses. And with that, Sehun got close to my soft lips, "You can walk away if you'd like," Sehun replies, "I am counting to three." Sehun counted to three, he got closer and so did I. Our lips touched each other, we both were officially kissing each other on the lips. The servants came to the front of the bedroom door, they saw Sehun and I making out. 

The kiss literally took about twenty minutes, I had some bite marks from Sehun's biting. I feel asleep on Sehun's lap, right after losing for twenty minutes, I out. Sehun's lips was chapped, but it was soft at the same time, I was on my phone texting my other friends. My bond to Sehun got closer, I got two ribbons and tied them together. "What are ribbons for?" Sehun asks. I hesitated, takes the tied ribbon away from my grasp. "It's our bonds!" I replied, loudly. I could tell that his bond to me is getting closer, "I will not untie this ribbon." Sehun replies, giving the ribbon back. 

Once again, Sehun gave me another kiss on the lips. I didn't do anything to his lip, but he did the tongue twist with my tongue. And he bit my lip a couple times, right after kissing for five minutes, I was quiet for a couple seconds. "Are you alright?" Sehun asks. I shook my head, I remembered the time Chi Hoon and I kissed each other...

I got red roses for the second year anniversary, I have Chi Hoon a box of chocolate. "You're one of the sweetest girls I've ever met in my live, Minah." Chi Hoon replied, gripping onto my hand. "Please don't grip," I reply, "I hate it when it comes to gripping." Chi Hoon brings me to the park, I went to the swings and he pushed me on the swing. "Why don't you call me oppa like the other girls?" he asks. "I don't want to ruin my family's reputation." I replied, tying a red ribbon. Chi Hoon stops my swing, he walks to the front of the swing.

"What are you doing with that worthless string?" Chi Hoon asks, taking the ribbon away from my grasp. "It's not a piece of string," I protest, "It's our bonds!" Chi Hoon would not listen, so I tried to take the tied ribbon away from him until he turned around. "Kiss my cheek first." Chi Hoon replies, pointing at his left cheek. "Alright then," I reply, "Which side? This one?" I was about to kiss his cheek until he turned around and his lips touched my lips. "Hey!" I exclaim, "Why did you turn around all of a sudden?!" "I'm sorry," Chi Hoon replies, "I'll give it back then."

I was grabbing my cup of water until I dropped my cup. "Minah! Are you alright?" Sehun asks in surprise. The servants were coming inside the room to clean up my mess. "My lady, are you alright?" One of the servants asks. I hesitated for a couple minutes, I couldn't say anything to the servants nor Sehun. The servants being the shattered cup to the kitchen while the water was drying up. "Can you tell me what's the matter?" Sehun asks, bringing me closer to his pillow. "I just want to sleep so I can empty my stressed mind." I replied, shaking. "Don't lie to me again, Minah," Sehun replies, "Tell me the truth so I can figure out your problem!" "Please!" I scream, "I want to rest!" I walk to the bathroom that Sehun and I shared, I quickly brushed my teeth and I made a promise to myself. Right after brushing my teeth, I almosted fainted walking to the bed. 

Sehun luckily caught me from fainting, "Sehun, let me tell you the truth..." I replied. Sehun carries me to the bed, he places me on the bed gently. "Tell me the truth then." Sehun replied.

►Preview of Chapter 23

I wanted to tell the truth, but I didn't want to. "Please tell me the truth, Minah." Sehun replies, gripping my hand. I gripped his hand back, but I never said a word to him. Until I replied, "Chi Hoon and I kissed a couple years ago!"