Alone

My Marriage to Oh Sehun (Re-Editing)

As I was under the blanket, I kepted on texting the same message to that Chi Hoon jerk. Sehun was still speaking with his mother, I was still texing away. "Shut the heck up!" I hissed under my breath. I typed on the keypad on my phone really hard, but I didn't want to break the screen on my phone. My phone started to ring, Chi Hoon was going to call me. I slid the red button and continued to text the same old text back to him. "Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I hissed again. I turned off my phone, I also deleted the selfies Chi Hoon and I did together. "That damn mop," I reply, "I don't want to see him again!" I go on my laptop, I looked at the school's blogs again. It seems like all of the Seolhyun conflicts are done. 'I always wanted to kick Seolhyun's ,' I thought, 'She ruined my whole life in high school.' 

During the evening, the laser beams were set up everywhere in the house and outside of the house. The lasers can only track down thieves, robbers and Chi Hoon. I was on the balcony looking at the shining stars, I was happy to see the equal stars shining together. In Seoul, the stars didn't shimmer as equally. I was happy that the old scrapbook of Chi Hoon and I were burnt, that had no special thing to me. I decided to have my phone on silent so I can get no more text messages. Sehun comes inside the bedroom, I tried to take a couple deep breaths to let it out. Sehun gets on the bed, "Are you alright?" Sehun asks with concern, "You're really pale." "I'm fine, I'm just tired." I lied. "You don't look tired," Sehun replies, "Tell me the truth." I turn on my phone to the text messages, I handed the phone to Sehun and he started reading the messages. "That idiot," Sehun replies, "I am going to kill him for this!" "Please don't," I reply, "I need to handle this thing." "I don't want my girl to get hurt again," Sehun replies, "I'll handle it for you." 

I held onto my stuffed bear, I don't want Sehun to get hurt again. I've been timid for these last few weeks, I've never got out of the bedroom. I never even went to eat dinner with my parents. I wore the dress I wore for the banquet and laced flats, I walked to a park without Sehun coming without me. I went to a bridge, I looked down at the sparking river that was running beautifully.

*My dress and shoes*

"You're not alone, Minah..."

"I will be by your side like always..."

Chi Hoon told me that I wasn't alone, he would be on my side like always. "I better go somewhere." Chi Hoon replied. "Where are you going?" I asked. "My omma is in the hospital," he replies, "I better go see her." "Wait, let me come along." I replied, holding his hand. "No, she only wants me to visit her," Chi Hoon replies, "I don't want her blood pressure to go high." "Annyeong." I answered quietly. Chi Hoon enters his car and goes off, I walked back into the house and remained calm. 

"Chi Hoon-ah," I reply, "Where are you?" I asked. "I'm at the park waiting for you," he replies, "I thin you're getting close." I hung up on the phone, I found Chi Hoon kissing another girl, I hesitated coming close. 

I started crying on the bridge, some of my tears fell into the harsh river. As I walk away from the bridge, I held onto my stomach when I started walking. On the way home, I started to breathe heavily. I held onto the wall until I collasped onto the concrete.

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

I felt my hand being held tightly, I opened my eyes and found flowers everywhere inside my hospital bedroom. I turned to my left side of the bed, Sehun was holding onto my hand. "Are you alright?" he asks, feeling my forehead. "I'm fine," I reply, "Is there anything wrong with me?" "Seems like your fever's hasn't died down," Sehun replies, "Doctors said that you shouldn't worry too much." Sehun brings in the blanket a little closer to my neck, then he kissed my forehead. "Do you want to eat rice porridge so your fever can die down?" Sehun asks. I nodded, Sehun goes out of the hospital room to inform the nurses to make rice porridge. "Food will be coming soon," he replies, "You'll be yourself again." I felt my head spinning, I was turning red when it wasn't hot in the hospital room. The table was in the middle of my bed, the hot porridge was right in front of me. As I was eating, I was crying since I had emotional problems in my thoughts. "Why are you crying?" Sehun asks, sitting down in the chair. "I feel like a klutz," I reply, "Everyone has to take care of me and I waste their time to bring me to the hospital. I feel really sorry for omma, aboeji, sieomeoni, you and siaboeji." I continued eating, I was trying not to cry while eating. After eating some rice porridge, I wanted to go back home.

The doctors told me that I had to stay in the hospital until tomorrow. Sehun was told to leave me and he can pick me up in the morning. Sehun refused to leave, he told the doctors that if he leaves me here, I would get worried. So the doctors and nurses agreed with Sehun, "You may stay here," the doctor replies, "By tomorrow morning, we're going to take her into the operation room. After the operation, she can go home." "Thank you." Sehun replied, bowing. The nurses and doctor bows back, and then they left the hospital room. "Get some rest," Sehun replies, "You need some energy for tomorrow." I lied back on the hospital bed, Sehun grabs the blanket and tucks me in.