starting...

What a way to start love!

 

Author P.O.V

“Jeongmin, jeongmin……….”

“JEONGMIN!”

“Yes, I will do it!” Jeongmin said, raising his hand up after being awakened by his teacher.

At his remark, his classmates started laughing uncontrollably.  Jeongmin being clueless looked at his best friends Minwoo and Youngmin for an answer. While still laughing at Jeongmin, Minwoo of them pointed to the blackboard. Youngmin laughing at him, called him an ‘idiot’. While he also pointed at the blackboard and Jeongmin looked this time. Right beside the role for ‘Cinderella’ his name was being written down. For the end of the year seniors gift play, made by the whole seniors in his high school.

“Thank you for volunteering Jeongmin!” Mrs. On, one of the supervisors for the play said.

“Bu-but I didn’t!” Jeongmin tried to reason.

“Oh but you did,” Mrs. On replied with a simple sweet smile.

“No, I was sleeping, then you called, and I thought I was in trouble, so I raised my hand up to confess, isn’t the role supposed to be a girl?” Jeongmin quickly said really fast.

“I never knew you spoke gibberish well,” Mrs. on said rolling her eyes, then smirked, “Oh! And I also don’t care; you raised your hand up!”

“Bu-but I-,” Jeongmin said but was cut off.

“No buts, plus your friends will join you!” Mrs. on said. Which made the two snickering duo to stop and look with -_- eyes.

“Wae?” they both yelled, while giving angry looks at Mrs. On.

“Shouldn’t best friends stick together?” Jeongmin asked with the most innocent face, and then laughed. He thought if he was going down in humiliation, might as well be happy it’s not alone.

“Shut up!” Youngmin and Minwoo yelled in sync.

“Hmm… Youngmin will play the queen.” Mrs.On said smiling. “And Minwoo will play the narrator and a lover!”

‘Oh both boys, I’m cool with that,” Minwoo said with a stratified face and a smile.

“Nope you are going to be playing the prince’s friend’s lover!” Mrs. On said with an evil smirk. This earned loud ‘yes’ from boys and girls. But mostly girls since some of them were envious.

“Oh and remember class, we are doing this with the whole seniors in school,” Mrs. On reminded them. “If you didn’t get to act, there are other jobs!”

Which just earned a lot of groans and really? Then the class rang signaling class was over. This whole play thing was going to be taking the students precious after school time. But right now it was lunch time and for hungry high school students to have lunch.

“It’s your entire fault, Jeongmin!” Youngmin complained, while hitting jeongmin on the shoulder.

“Why, were you sleeping?” Minwoo asked as they started walking to a table.

“Cause, I was sleepy,” was jeongmins response. And just that earned judging eyes from both youngmin and Minwoo.

“Your reason !!” Minwoo said as he sat down.

“Well sorry fo-“before Jeongmin could finish, he tripped over his own leg. Which is stupid, but he is a bit clumsy. He closed his eyes waiting for the hard fall and the humiliation. But he received none, so he opened his eyes only to meet another.

‘You okay?” the other asked, worry in his face.

But jeongmin was lost in the others face and didn’t response. He just kept looking at his savior’s face. At the weird, but really handsome looking face. Yeah, he thought it was weird but handsome looking face. But after he heard the sound of a camera, he got out of the saviors arms. Then stepped to the side a bit and bowed.

“Ah-uh-um… thank‘s,” Jeongmin said oh-so-awkwardly.

“No problem!” the other said and walked away. But strangely the other had a straight, kind of cold face as he said it.

“Oh, you look like a princess!” Youngmin said looking at the picture he took. Then Minwoo also tilted and checked the picture himself.

“He does!” Minwoo said laughing, also putting down jeongmin’s saved lunch.

“What?” Jeongmiin questioned/yelled at the two. Then a screen was shoved at his face, and there was the picture. It was a picture of jeongmin himself being saved by the cold guy.

“Yah! Delete it!” Jeongmin yelled, trying to get the cell phone.

“Nope,” Yougmin said running away.

“Yah!” Jeongmin said and then started chasing the runaway youngmin. Minwoo silently ate his lunch, ignoring the two loud friends.

But jeongmin didn’t think the whole cafeteria saw it. Neither did he think about it, or if it affected himself. But there were jealous eyes, blowing up jeongmin’s head. The whole cafeteria saw it and especially some didn’t like it…

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

hope you like it!