i dislike him!

What a way to start love!

Jeongmin pov. 

I walked up to the front as I looked at prince guy and it didn't feel nice. He had no emotions at all, like how the holy fish did he get chosen as prince! And he kept on staring at me like I am from another planet. My face is handsome and is at a whole different level but he needs to stop looking. I mean come on he can't have it! 

"Ok, here are the main; Aki and Mark are subs, understood!" Mr. Lee said motioning to us then the couple next to us to the whole class. 

"Yes!" the student’s yelled back with fierce voices. It’s either my school is filled with energized people or they are all whack. I mean their emotion changes are scary.

"We are going to start rehearsals soon!" Mrs. On said, as she oh so swiftly danced to the blackboard and wrote on it. Then the class started partying.

"I suggest u don't hurt yourself," Aki told me oh so evilly that it made me shiver. 

"Don't worry this princess has herself a strong prince!" I retorted to her and pointed to the retar-'cough' prince. I wasn't going down without a fight. 

She looked a bit agitated and just rolled her eyes. "Whatever!" She said and walked away. 

"Uh huh," I started singing and dancing for my victory, only to come face to face with the no emotion prince. "Uh- hello," I said with a smile. 

"Acting like a kid!" he said with a scoff. 

"What's it to ya?" I asked, narrowing my eyes and looked at him. "Have u looked at yourself." 

"Yep, handsome as always, unlike someone," he said with a smirk that I wanted to wipe off. 

"Well it never hurts to tell lies and make one feel better," I said with a pout and gave him a good pat. 

"Clumsy pretty princess, don't be talking about yourself," he said with that taunting smirk again. He really pissed me off and I really didn't like his attitude. Ok, who is this person and where did the emotionless retard go! 

"I know I am pretty, don't go falling for me," I replied with a wink, and he made a disgusted face. 

"Not over his dead body!" Mr. Prince said, pointing to Kwangmin and I smiled. 

"He's dead to me I guess u be loving me now!" I said and gave him a really taunting laugh, added with annoying cuteness. Which earned a happy me and an annoyed but amused for some reason look from Mr. Prince? 

"Hey!" Kwangmin complained and punched me. But I just gave him a smile and a harder punch. 
Then I left the prince and walked away to my duo friends to talk about this play. Truthfully it was gossiping about the whole incidents, but we are too manly to admit that we gossip. So for now it's just manly talking amongst us strong, handsome, intelligent men. 

"Hey, what did u guys talk about, I have to know!" Harago said, being the ever social butterfly and Trouble magnet.

"Oh we just had a little discussion about the play," I said and smiled at her. She might be my friend but the gossip goes wild because of her. 

"Oh ok anyways we have to umm... Collect your body size for the dress," she said scratching her head in embarrassment.

"Okie," I said and then waved her off and went back to the duo. 

"Did u guys really not fight?" Youngmin asked with suspicion. "Or, am I right to say that it was a heated discussion!" 

"Oh, we just talked about how pretty I was and all," I said, getting in a good pose and smiled. "Oh and the puppy is really stuck up!" 

"Uh-huh, then do u think u can say it to his face?" Minwoo asked me. I just gave him a questioning look and he pointed to my side. And standing by my side was none other than the ignorant puppy.

"Aww, clumsy princess gave me a nickname, now don’t be falling for this puppy's charm," the prince guy told me as he hit me with a stack of paper. 

I growled at him, well hissed whatever at him and took the paper. He freaking used the same sentence as me when I told him the same thing before, "it takes more than looks to make me fall restarted puppy!" I replied to his comment and smiled at him and my intelligent comeback.

He smiled or was than an evil smirk and flicked me in the head. He laughed a little and went to his friends. I shivered, that was mostly weird! 

"Jeongmin, hurry! We have to get your size number today!" Harago screamed at me. I nodded my head and thought of happy things to make the bastards taunting smile that had been imprinted in my head go away. 

"Ok, so what do I do?" I asked harago, junara, Hannah, minhun, minhyun and the rest of the crew. 

"Stand, don't move and you will be finished before you know it!" Minhyun exclaimed to me. So I did as I was told and waited. They measured everything I mean from neck, stomach to my and then my feet. s! 

"Oh yeah, oppa our Cinderella story is going to be a little different, so which colour dress do you want?" Hannah, my little sister asked me. 

I glared at them knowing full well that they were teasing me"how would I know?" I hissed at them and all they did was smile. 

"Don't worry oppa, we will make the dress so beautiful that even the ice prince won't be able to resist you!"minhun being all happy and bright told me, and the rest were jumping in glee and all I could do was glare. 

"Go call minwoo oppa now, it's his turn!" Junara commanded and pushed me away. 

I told minwoo to go and sat beside youngmin. I looked at my script and scanned through the pages. Then I took a highlighter out and highlighted all my parts, which was most of the script. 

"Hyung, did you know this is a mix of Cinderella and Snow White, like kind of," youngmin asked me, "ugh... Who wrote this, it's confusing as heck." 

"I don't know youngmin," I truthfully told him and we walked to where minwoo was. But as I was walking Aki slipped her foot out and tripped me. I closed my eyes feeling the fear of pain, of my face colliding with the ground. But yet again I was saved and I opened my eyes to see him. The handsome yet weird guy, but why is his expression so different? 

"Saved you again princess, clumsy chicken princess," he stated and I wanted to push him but I needed to get my revenge. 

"Yes, yes you did my retarded prince," I smiled back and then teasingly smiled at Aki as I wrapped my arms around his neck. She furiously stomped out of the class with her friends following. Something told me that she was a big fan of this prince guy I had just met.

"Yes, people look like this pose, filled with love!" Some guy yelled, "I want the dance to be filled with lovely emotions!" 

I pushed the demented puppy off of me and walked to Minwoo. I didn't dare look at him because I knew he had that taunting smile that I wanted to rip off! And that I was blushing because of the unknown guys comment.