4

What a way to start love!

 

 

"Okay, we are going to start rehearsing today!" Mrs. On yelled to the class through her microphone. 

I was nervous as heck right now, I mean OMG. We were starting and right now I was going to have to go out to the stage and perform. Ok, ok I can do it, no need to worry! It's just a little skit, no matter! 
 
"Jeongmin stop spacing out and come here!" The witch yelled at me, more like hissed. Man! 
 
"Coming," I said and hurriedly went to the stage. "Ok so um... Who are the characters that we haven't met?" 
 
"Oh, the other characters are from Mr. Chan, Mrs. Vic and Mr. Kim's class!" A girl informed me and directed her hands toward the people. I looked to where she was pointing to only find eagle eyes murdering me. I gulped, this is what the girls were talking about. The boys having fan girls that would kill. 
 
"Uh-umm, le-let's sta-rt," I stuttered scared a bit and they snickered because of my behaviour. 
 
"Why is the female lead a boy?" One hissed out to the teacher's, but had no effect on them. 
 
Mr. Kim sighed, "mind your tongue Aru!" Then he bowed as apology to me and the rest. 
 
"But Mr. Kim that boy won't be able to feel what a girl feels!" The person beside Aru said going against the thought. Now if they spoke nicely I would have gone with the idea but the way they are making things, I won't let them have this role at all! 
 
"Well Yuki in the old times shake sphere was done by only males, unless you want all the males to act, I would shut up!" Mrs. On said and I smirked. She might be a witch but at lest she's useful at times. 
 
With that said we were divided into 5 groups and were gone. I remained with the actors. And lucky me it was Aru, Yuki and their best friend kiru who played the steps. And the first scene started, the narrator said his line and here I come. 
 
"Cinderella, why isn't my breakfast ready yet!" Yuki, ahem I mean my step mother yelled at me. "And the girls have to be awakened!" 
 
"Yes, mother," I said no hint of smiling but a sad whisper. "I have your breakfast and I will go wake up my sisters." Yuki gave me that evil smile as if she was looking down on me. And me being in character felt so vulnerable against her. 
 
"Hurry up Cinderella, you don't have all day!" She yelled at me and I nodded my head and went to wake the sisters. Which was like right next to the makeshift kitchen. 
 
I was tired after the first 2 scenes because of those evil girls. They kept on pushing me around and said it was all an act. I was pushed around so much that I accidentally tripped while no one was looking. And I am hurt that no one noticed. 
 
"Hey, good job jeongmin!" Youngmin and Minwoo exclaimed as we did a little handshake. 
 
"Thanks guys," I told them but didn't stand because my left feet hurt a bit. "I didn't make a load of mistakes!" 
 
"Make a load, you had no mistakes, those girls are to blame for your mistake!" Youngmin furiously commented and glared at the girls that were surrounding mr. Puppy. 
 
Minwoo nodded his head in agreement, "they are bullies and perfect for the roles to, and in the end you will have your happy ending hyung," he said with a cute smile. I felt relaxed after all this stupid crap, I would go to college and leave everything behind. 
 
"Oh crap, gotta go!" Youngmin said as he pulled minwoo towards the stage. I watched them go with a smile and after they couldn't see me I dropped my smile. It hurt my leg but no way was I letting anyone know. It will only gives the stupid wanna be's a chance to be Cinderella. I must stay strong, don't let this get on me. 
 
"You okay, princess,"someone tenderly asked me. But when I looked up it was none other then the dumb pig. 
 
"What do you want?" I said, in a foul mood and I didn't need to be made fun of right now! "Go with your little wanna be girlfriends and stop bothering me!" 
 
He smiled and went down to my level, this pissed me off. I am average he doesn't need to show off his height! "Don't think I didn't notice clumsy shorty!" He said with a smirk and I glared at him. 
 
But what he did next shocked me so much that it was like he was an alien. He knelt down to my legs and took out a band aid kit. He grabbed my left leg and tool of my shoes and socks. I tried to get my feet free but it wasn't complying with my wishes. I hissed in pain but softly as he wrapped the bandage around my feet. Then he gave a little massage and put my socks and shoe back on. I only stared at him in awe, as this is the first time I have seen him so sincere. And because I didn’t know that a useless brat like him could actually give out such an amazing massage.
 
"You should be careful otherwise you will be weaker than those girls," he said pointing to the 4 that were laughing and whatever. He looked at me and his amused smirk turned into a questioning one. "What?" 
 
I stared at him once more and asked, "Who are you and what have you done to the fat, demented, ugly and good for nothing puppy/pig!"I exclaimed and his eyes went wide. 
 
"Well short, annoying, girly, fat, clumsy princess your double ugly then a frog," he said and shut the first aid kit. 
 
"I am not short!" I yelled to him. "Your just wearing 7 inches of shoe lift!" 
 
"Don't need to be so negative Shorty, my height is as natural as your shortness!" The retard said now having that taunting smile back. 
 
"Shut up!" I yelled and punched him in the shoulder. But all he did was laugh, I felt like he was stepping on my pride. So I did the best next thing stepped on his right feet and said,” Now we are even, piggy!” 
 
He silently screamed in pain and glared at me. I laughed fully enjoying the view and forgot about my pained foot. He then tssk’ed at me gave me a death glare. I wasn’t intimidated at all; I have gone through the worst. Then when he was about to pounce on my Mrs. On called him. I swear she is the best person today and I am thankful. He grudgingly walked to the set and I enjoyed the rest of the 30 minutes thinking of plans to ruin some people’s plan.
 
“Okay, let’s go!” I yelled after the practice was over but someone held onto my bag and I couldn’t move. So I yelled to who I thought it was, “Youngmin or if it’s you Minwoo, let go or I will kill you.”
 
“Umm… Jeongmin turn around!” Minwoo squealed and I looked around to see what happened. And there they were the three girls and Aki, holding onto Minwoo and Youngmin’s bag too.
 
“What do you want, side character’s?” I asked, now fully infuriated because of their mere presence.
 
They looked at me shocked that I had called them that and I smiled a bit. Aki who was holding onto my bag twitched at my choice of words. “You stupid low life, who do you think you are?” Then the other girls smirked.
 
“He’s the greatest princess of the west and has travelled far and wide in search of the magical dragon, now can you let go,” youngmin said annoyed at the girls and especially the one that was holding his precious bag.
 
‘Kwangmin oppa shut up!” Yuki said and gave him a fairly awful wink. The other girls laughed at his statement and I only smirked.
 
“I am Youngmin, you freaking fly,” he said and slapped her hands off of his bag. Minwoo then took out his fly swatter from his mysterious bad and swatted Aru off his bag. The girls both yelled quiet horridly and I smirked.
 
“What are you smirking about ugly low life?” she asked and I only kept on smiling. “Kiru slap his stupid face, kick him do anything!” she yelled to Kiru now slightly nervous because of me smiling.
 
Then with some dodges and quick slapping motions, I was free. I looked at Minwoo and Youngmin, than we left. Because coming down the hallways were beautiful rats that I had oh so accidentally released. They probably chewed the stupid bastard, pig that I had locked inside the room with.  And then as we walked I heard the screams of the girls that Minwoo had sprayed cheese on. Then I heard a loud yell across the hall, it was my name. Everything was going well and youngmin started laughing. So me and Minwoo followed forgetting the whole day.