28

What a way to start love!

I finally came back to the apartment with Minwoo and Jeongmin. Though I never really told them where I had stayed for the past week. However, neither of them bothered me much about it knowing I would tell them when the time came. I was cleaning up my room because it was a mess. I had wrecked my whole room that bad day. Also, to make me happy the two idiots that are my friends decided to help me.

 

"Hey, what the hell made you so mad that you decided to go all hulk on your poor cloths and stuff?" Minwoo asked me as he tried to pick up the thrown stuffed toys. He was holding the domo doll from the festival we went to. The one that was identical to Hyunseong's... That is if he still had it.

 

Youngmin huffed out loud, "this is going to be hard to clean!" He complained as he was folding my cloths.

 

I smiled at them and gave them the best evil laugh I could. "Keep on working you slaves! If you want to know why my bedroom became like this keep on working!" Commanding out loud I also folded my cloths.

 

"Shut your stupid mouth otherwise I will kick you out!" Minwoo mocked me and I mehronged him. Then he suddenly stopped making offensive faces at me and held something up. "Huh? What the heck is this?" He asked.

 

I looked at the silver, Victorian style necklace and felt the memories all explode in my brain. The amusement park was where I had got it with Hyunseong. After our major fight he had gotten both of us matching necklaces from the astrology side of the park. This was the first gift after the domo doll and it had precious memories of him and me.

 

"Hey what's this?" Youngmin yelled as he flapped around a sticker photo of Hyunseong, me and his little babies. That was the day we had played at the park and had been stalked. That was the day he actually had fun with Hyunseong. The first time they had hung out together. "You guys look so cute and omo- that dog looks so hyper and the other looks sophisticated."

 

I laughed and looked around the room to see scattered objects that I had gotten when I had went around with Hyunseong. The domo doll, the necklace, the pictures and many other things were scattered around my room. He also left his t-shirt here the day he slept over and I don't know if u should return it or not.

 

"Ahhhh!" I yelled frustrated that I was thinking about him again. "All this cleaning is hurting my head. Let’s go out! Let’s play! Let’s call all the girls and guys!!!"

 

Minwoo snorted at my behavior, "are you the maknae or am I?" He then flicked my forehead and I winced in slight pain. "Idiot hyung! Study for your exams instead!"

 

"Yep! We have exams conning up next week!" Youngmin scolded me, "using this free time you should be studying!"

 

"But - but!" I complained like a kid stomping my feet. However, these two despicable dongseng of min only sneered at my behavior and told me to study instead. I grumbled and mumbled curses at them. I smiled though if they weren't going to, Yuki would definitely. After the two left, I took out my phone and texted her.

 

From: super cool awesome oppa

 

To: ice doll Yuki

 

Yo, ice-dol come out to play with me!

 

Let’s go to the mall or something!

 

From: ponpon Yuki

 

To: namja- Jeongmin!!

 

Sure. But where should we meet? Okay, let's meet at the park near the school and walk together since the mall is close by!

 

From: super cool awesome oppa

 

To: ice-dol Yuki

 

Sure meet you there in a few!

 

I started changing and this reminded me of the day that I was being all picky on the first outdoor date with Hyunseong. I was all nervous and couldn't even pick a decent outfit. Heehee at least I don't have to worry about it with Yuki since, she's the Bert friend girl I never had. Wishing out a lot lately and she's a cool gal. Plus, every time either of us get picked on by Aki or Hyunseong we are there for each other. Lately, Hyunseong has been picking on me and its not in a friendly way. I frowned but the. Quickly ran to our meet up.

 

"Yah-oppa, let’s go!" Yuki said excitedly as I ran to where she was waiting. "I saw this really cute outfit and it’s on sale this instant or will be for the next 3 days."

 

I laughed at the way she was talking about the dress. She was more like a daughter then a friend actually. "And what does my little Yuki want after? A movie? Dinner?" I asked trying to make the baby sound as I told her.

 

She whined and I laughed at her reaction and we headed to the mall. We went all around the mall to different shops and having different stops. We had fun picking out different outfits and trying them on and then doing it again at another store.Yuki brought the dress she wanted and I also got something for myself. We then decided to have dinner together at this all you can eat sushi place.

 

"Hey, isn't that Jeongmin oppa and Yuki!" Someone yelled and I ignored them. "Hey Aki look, it's the and the shut that left you."

 

We silently ate not wanting to get into a fight and conversed like we were in our own world. "Hey, it is the and the double ! s think alike and looks like both ugly." Aki said and then approached us.

 

"Hey Yuki, you sure seem to be having fun with uh... him," She said as she pointed at me, face in disgust. "You ing after you’re done with his money, like you were done with mine. Who are you going to target next?"

 

"Aki, stop talking and don't disturb them!" Hyunseong yelled from his seat.

 

"I am not talking !"

 

I slammed the table and startled not only Aki but Yuki as well, “Watch what you say to my girlfriend!" I yelled at her. I glared at her until she shuffled back to Hyunseong and finally turned to Yuki and petted her hair. As we walked out of the place my eyes kept staring at Hyunseong. I don't know why but my eyes were challenging him, glaring at him. Giving out a feeling totally different from what I truly felt inside my mind and heart. But he only gave me a sad look as he looked at us.

 

She gave me a thankful look and hugged me tightly. Then I motioned her to get up and we headed home. That night I couldn't go to sleep and woke up feeling like bleh! Even at school I was spaced out and completely dozing off in seconds or two. It had finally occurred to me that I didn't give a about Hyunseong anymore. I had gotten over him this past week with Yuki's help. He had been taking over my life so much I stopped thinking about my friends and most importantly me.

 

"Hey, hey Jeongmin you ready for the exams it's like in 3 days?" Minwoo asked with a frustrated sigh. "I don't understand this question at all and I still have to review for physics!"

 

I ruffled his hair and smiled at him, "Who told you to slack off with your boyfriend?" I asked, "And unlike you donghyun hyung doesn't need to study to pass."

 

Minwoo glared at me and Youngmin did to turning his head towards us. "Talk about yourself first, you aren't a genius either and have to study twice as hard as us!"

 

"Me, I studied whenever I had free time and have also done tests from online and asked the teacher for more review. I am all okay! Hee-hee!"

 

Minwoo rolled his eyes at me, "heehee my . I will be laughing at you when I have higher marks then you!" He said and turned around to keep studying.

 

Youngmin just sighed that depressing I am a student that is studying for an exam sigh and glared at the book he was holding. I just laughed at them and left the room to go for a little walk to refresh myself. After 3 days the exam, two days after the pl-play and 7 days after graduation. Then I can go my separate path and forget about my silly little high school crush.

 

"Hey, Jeongmin can I talk to you?" A voice I recognized too well said and I started walking faster in fear. "Yah, don't walk away from me!" He chased after me but I started walking faster because he was one person I wanted to avoid and forget for the rest of my life.

 

I ran all the way to the third floor, found an empty room, locked the door and hid underneath the teacher’s desk. It wasn't much help to hide me but it kept me safe. My heart was beating really fast and mind was sharp as my ears to any noise. It felt like I was in some kind of horror movie being chased by some crazy murderer. Well, Hyunseong can be compared to one since he's such a cruel bastard anyways!

 

"Found-hah-you-hah!" He said and then came into the room. I scowled at my stupidity because I forgot there were two doors for the room. "Stop hiding from me Jeongmin! I won't do anything!"

 

I didn't do as he said and just had my eyes closed hoping he'd go away. I even imagined it him looking around and not finding me. Then solemnly exiting the room and leaving me to triumph. However, nothing ever goes as you plan or imagine.

 

Hyunseong poked my cheeks numerous times and I finally opened my eyes. "Stop hurting my cheeks you knucklehead!" Yelling, I slapped his hand away and glared at him.

 

He didn't look that happy either, "what do you want with me Hyunseong-shi?" I asked.

 

"Hyunseong-shi? He repeated, "Why are you being so formal and distant from me?"

 

"I don't know Hyunseong-shi!" I replied with sarcasm, "Maybe it's because you declared to me our friendship was over."

 

He sighed and looked me in the eyes, "I am going to make this short. Break up with Yuki!" He commanded with a rough voice.

 

I stared at him shocked and angry. Who was he to tell me what to do after what he did! I stood up and walked away from him towards the door.

 

"Jeongmin! Jeongmin!" He yelled and I ignored him and instead opened the door. "JEONGMIN!" He finally said and stopped the door that was half way open. I glared at him. "Jeongmin..."

 

"Jeongmin-shi, its Jeongmin-shi now Hyunseong-shi."

 

All of a sudden he hugged me. "Jeongmin, Jeongmin, Jeongmin," he repeated over and over again as he hugged me. My heartstarted to beat, my chest felt heavy, and my mind was hazy because of him. It's almost like the locks I had put to block away my feeling for him popped open. I pushed him away from me and stared at his face that looked pitifully sad.

 

"I, I-" I ran from him even when I heard him yell my name in desperation.

 

This wasn't going well, nothing was! I was supposed to be forgetting about him not getting myself back in love with him. Why did he have to come back at this moment when I was forgetting? He had made me suffer enough wasn't that already good for him? Why was I so weak to let myself think of him as a nice way again? I hated him for hugging me after being so mean, but I hate myself even more for reacting in a manner that concluded 'I wasn't over him at all'.