5

What a way to start love!

 

Donghyuns p.o.v

 

When I opened the science room, where I heard Hyunseong scream, I saw him with rat’s all around. “Was I disturbing your y time with these rats?”

Hyunseong glared at me as he finally got the last rat out of his pocket. "It was jeongmin!"

I laughed at the name, "hmm… Obviously Jeongmin, so what was it this time?" 

He sighed and then finally after a while said, "he locked me in this room with those rats and well yeah!" Then he got up and scratched his head in frustration because his things were a huge mess. “His pranks , I mean even a 5 year old could do better than this!”

"Why haven't you done anything to him?" I asked, by now Jeongmin should have been who knows covered in flour, egg, paint, water daily. Lost his things, got his cloths stolen, had an embarrassing picture posted of him. But hyunseong doesn't seem to be doing much but flirting with the princess. "You keep flirting with him, as if you want his attention!" 

"I don’t flirt; I just because I can't have him hurt!" He explained, "Then I would have to be the prince with that Aki freak and you know I can't stand her!!!" 

"Right~, that's why, because of Aki." 

"Yes hyung, if I act with that girl then I would kill myself and then who would look after my lovelies?" 

"If you die then I can just take care of everything, since they are cute!" 

"Donghyn hyung be serious this isn't about your pedo problems but mine!" 

I scoffed at his remark, "I am not a pedo and I don't have ual desires for 6 years old! That's gross!" 

"Uh-huh, that Minwoo guy that you have been stalking isn't he like a little 4 year old," he stated rolling his eyes. 

"He isn't childish at all, he's cute, feisty and not to mention he is going to be my fiancé!" I said as I remembered our first meeting. I wouldn't marry this person even if I die was my first thought. I see him, fall in love and my thoughts change and I don’t cancel the marriage. He was forced into it and hates me. But I will make him like me! I am determined and handsome and no one can resist my charms.  

"What, Fiancé!" he yelled, "what, when did this happen?" I just smiled at him and he got the news. "No wonder you have been stalking him, he's unlucky and he will probably leave you before marriage!" 

I punched his shoulder and then glared at him. "He will be heads over heels for me before you know it!" I said to him. "Go worry about your princess Jeongmin that I know you secretly like!" 

"What, no way hyung, jeongmin not to mention he's a guy!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. "I mean I ain't a homo hyung and I wouldn't go homo especially for jeongmin, have you looked at his face because all I see is ugly." 

"Uggghhh, sometimes you’re so stupid!" I yelled frustrated at his stupidity. He just ignored what I said and continued to go on with his cleaning. Then after he got all his stuff and headed out of the science room. I followed a suit and we started to walk towards the place we were supposed to meet Kwangmin.

“Hyung, why so late?” he whined, right when we got there and we were actually earlier than the meeting time.

“Don’t ask us why we are late; ask yourself why you are so early?” I said and then his face was in shock. He actually started to think about why he was so early. I will never figure out what goes inside of his head and I have known him for more than 7 years.

“Can you guys stop fighting and let’s go!” stupid no brain Hyunseong said, annoyed by our magnificent behavior. “My lovelies are waiting for me at home, my cute and adorable lovelies, better than anybody in the world!”

And so Hyunseong started bosting about his lovelies like any other day. I swear he loves them more than anything in the world. They are kind of like his pets, since he feeds them and then tires them and finally sleeps with them. With that kind of behavior I wander how he’s going to get himself a partner. Since he won’t be so committed and go behind their backs.

“Ughh… just get a stable relationship!” I tell him and he just ignores me and goes on about his lovelies and that I don’t want to know. And then I look to the left and there is kwangmin talking about his yougmin and things they do. That I also don’t want to know and go I do not need to hear such things. After a while we reached the place where we needed to separate. Said out byes and left for home. I jogged to my home, in hopes of meeting Minwoo again and that the idiot Hyunseong actually figures out his feelings and Kwangmin to stop talking about his moments with Yougmin!

 

Jeongmin's pov 

 

We were seated in our living room as we watched a video. Yes, a video, I installed a camera before the incident to see the reaction of poor puppy prince. He came in and I locked the door! Then bam! The rats came running out of their cages and ran towards him. He yelled like a girl, OMG even I can't scream as high as that. Then bam, the creep of a fiend came and opened the door. They talked what hey! I won't be used by a jerk, pfft... We weren't flirting and did Hyunseong just say that I am ugly that retarded that is as small as a flea. OH MY GOSH what the hell did they just say and Oh, oh, oh my… I paused the video and looked towards Minwoo!

"When were you going to tell us?" Youngmin yelled, as he pointed toward minwoo and like freaking had a spazzem attack.

"I uhh... Youngmin, it's... They... He, auggghhhh," minwoo tried.

"So, how did it happen and why weren't we informed!" I asked him, suspicious that the creep had forced him into it. 

"Hah-because that stupid jerks father doesn't want him to overpower his older brother, he had to wed a guy and lucky me! i got chosen to be the guy, since, our parent's are somewhat distant relatives and my parents actually agreed!" He sorrowfully cried and looked pissed. "And, and hyung I thought that jerk of a freak would say no, but he... OMG he, he freaking agreed to it and said that I would be lawfully his after high school!!!!!"

"Oh so that's it," youngmin said and sat down and I also relaxed. 

"WHAT DO YOU ING MEAN THAT'S IT?" He said with gritted teeth. We shrank back into the sofa as he said those harsh words. 

"It seems we both are unlucky with guys this month!" I said and pitifully patted minwoo to calm him down. "You have it lucky youngmin, kwangmin just hugs you and such, oh I really want Emma Watson to hug and comfort me too." 

 

As I said that youngmin's face turned from scared to maximum annoyed and beyond. He glared at me and then harshly said, "You think you have it hard! You’re wrong! Kwangmin is like a dreaming koala or whatever and always sticks with me. And toy know why I don't like being all alone in a room with him. Because he starts touching and doing thing that are too rated for your ears. And I don't like speaking with him because he starts to do touch and do very rated things and I believe if I told you then you would be scarred for the rest of your freaking, joyous, without kwangmin life!" 

 

I gulped, minwoo gulped right now we were scared as hell. Before youngmin used to be all cutesy but now he's being showing his manly sides more. Less manly than me but maybe more manly than a guy with tank top on. 

 

"You know what, I have an idea!" Youngmin exclaimed happily, wait i have seen that smile before. Me and minwoo look at each other and try to run to our rooms. But alas the stupid backpacks that we had settled before tripped us. "Don't worry boys; this won't kill you two a bit!" The evil youngmin said, as he grabbed the both if us by our blazers. Help!