34- Cinderella II

What a way to start love!

Kwangmin P.O.V

“Thank you mother,” Jeongmin replied. He tried the slippers on and what a miracle it fits.. meh. Hyunseong the prince went up to her for a hug to reunite with his first love.

It was all lovely and all but there was something wrong in the scene and I didn’t like it one bit. I notice that Aki the stepmother that was supposed to be devastated in this scene looked extremely happy. She then slowly stepped backwards and went out of stage, strange. Then she was holding onto a rope. I followed the rope all the way up to the top to see what it was and my eyes widened in horror.

“Holy ,” I yelled out loud as she pulled the rope, and started speed walking, “Hyunseong move out of the way! You move out of the way!!!”

He looked at me confused and I pointed up. There was about less than 60 seconds for him to move out or both of them will be sorry. Hyunseong looked up and then with all his power picked up Jeongmin and moved but it was already too late.

“hahahahaha, there is no way I would ever allow a happy ending,” Aki came out laughing and then went and walked to the center of the stage, “They ruined my life and the only way they can repay me is by death!”

“How could you do something like this?” Donghyun-hyung yelled at Aki that had a sadistic smile, “Have you gone insane??? YOU, YOU!”
 

I looked at the stage and it was covered with a puddle of blood and I couldn’t clearly see if their bodies were really underneath the nail filled bed. Only, if I had been just a litter bit faster….

I glared at the insane girl standing there and before I could go Jeongmin had already gone ahead of me and started shaking Aki, “You head, you dumass!!!! Do you really feel happy about killing someone?! Answer me you !”

Aki only smiled back in reply, “You don’t understand. The world it evolves around me and if there is even one tip of disturbance I have always gotten rid of it. But, Jeongmin he just didn’t disappear no matter what I did and Hyunseong followed him like a dog. I had to destroy them and if I had to do this then so be it. I don’t give a !”

I was angry, but Youngmin went blind with rage and slapped the girl hard onto the floor, “YOUUU wench, what kind of monster are you!!!!” I went and held onto Youngmin and held him back from killing the monster.

“Donghyun, let me go,” Minwoo yelled as he was being held back by Donghyun-hyung,”This is the last time I let this bit** get away with the that she does!!”

Then it finally sank into me. We were doing a play. My friends, no two of my best friends died because of a psychotic . People were watching but they don’t know if this is an act or not. I didn’t know if I should be talk, yell, be angry or if I should cry because I felt like, no… I didn’t know what I should be feeling right now!

“Umm… Donghyun, my friend. Please help us?!” A voice said and it was familiar. ”Please remove the bed so that we can come out.”

Quickly all of us shuffled towards the bed and starting pushing like there was no tomorrow. Then after we pushed the bed all the way to the edge we noticed the smashed floor but no bodies.

Suddenly, a small part of the floor was lifted up and we saw an injured Hyunseong and a crying Jeongmin. Quickly all of us slowly pulled both of them up to the ground.

“Mother, Father what are you doing here?” Hyunseong asked me, no us and we could only stay quiet being dumbfounded. Even injured this of a friend wants to go on with this play.

“uh… we followed you… umm… in hopes,” Youngmin started,”to… see if your okay? Are you okay?!”

“Uh, yea no worries,”Hyunseong replied, ”We found the trapped door just in time.”

“NO, NO No NO NO, NO. This isn’t what is supposed to happen,” Aki yelled as she came towards us, “You two are supposed to be dead. You f**king s, f**king die, f**k you both!”she said and started to run towards Hyunseong with a broken floor board.

Minwoo went right in front of Aki and with a swift hit knocked out Aki onto the floor. This time she remained unconscious.

“Guards, take this filthy excuse of a women to the dungeons and make sure it’s the filthiest room,” Youmgin stated.

“So, umm… is this the infamous girl you like,” I said trying to find a flow. “You have chosen well son!”

“Yes,”Hyunseong said and found the opportunity to hug Jeongmin that clutched onto Hyunseong with strength.

Then at the right moment Mrs. On cued the Narrator onto the stage and all of us froze like statues.

Narrator: Throughout all the ups and downs Jeongmin our Cinderella kept on smiling. In the end, she got the best gift a caring husband and then a caring family. Truly, a happy ending was deserved. Well this is the end of the story.”

Then the curtains closed and everybody came into the stage giving us time to go off and get hyunseong first-aid. Hurriedly we washed his hands with warm water, then the ointment and after the bandage. Mrs. On was giving a speech about the seniors and talking about farewells. Then finally they called us onstage and people clapped but our moods were otherwise.

Then right after the play ended and people were out of sight it was time. Our parents came running towards us, mostly concerned about Hyunseong and Jeongmin. Then it was decided that Hyunseong’s family would take the two to the hospital for their injuries and we remained. Finally, Aki also awoke from that hard nap.

“I am truly, truly sorry for what my daughter did,” her father apologized to us and she looked shocked. “I will do anything you want but please don’t call the police,”

“Appa…”

“Well, we don’t know,” Jeongmin’s appa answered.

“We do know,” Jeongmin’s umma yelled, “had it not been for their quick thinking the both of my dear children would have died. How do you think you would have compensated for that?”

“This incident was a matter of life and death and I believe your daughter is old enough to understand the consequences required for such a deed.”Minwoo’s umma said.

“Please, please I am begging you to let my daughter go,” Aki’s father pleaded and this time he was on the ground. “I will take her far away from here and we will never bother you again.”

Minwoo the one that was most angry about this situation helped Aki’s dad up onto his legs. “It’s alright we won’t hold any charges. I think that both Jeongmin and Hyunseong would like that. Right?” he said and all of us kind of nodded our heads.

“just, you seriously need to take her to a psychologist and pay for all the damage that occurred in this incident,” jeongmin’s umma said and left.

Onew hyung smiled,”but know if your daughter gets as close as a meter from jeongmin, hyunseong and this group then be ready to lose everything that you dearly love in your life.” Then he left following his parents.

One by one we also left. Leaving Aki with her father to do whatever the heck they were going to do.

“Hopefully, we made the right decision,” Donghyun hyung said as we walked to the trio’s shared apartment.  

“I hope so too,” I said, “that girl really needs some serious help.”

“I really think she should have gone to jail though,” Youngmin stated. “If there wasn’t that door there they would have seriously been more than injured.”

“I don’t know I think if we didn’t forgive her she would come back for revenge holding a grudge on us,” I said.

Minwoo looked at me, “yea, then she’d have killed us all. Better to forget if it isn’t as serious. Plus, Hyunseong hyung said that Aki may be a witch but that doesn’t mean we should try to outdo her at being a witch. Uhg… that doesn’t make sense.”

“Hopefully we never see her again,” Donghyun hyung said, “plus… I guess it’s kind of punishment already for her to remember that she tried to kill people before and also seeing her appa begging for her life.”

“Yea, I wonder how Hyunseong and Jeongmin are doing?” Youngmin commented and then we all silently walked