SO, SO

What a way to start love!

Jeongmin P.O.V

"Hey," I said to my bestfriends.

"HI princess," they both said in a teasing manner.

"Yah- don't call me that!" I said pouting.

"No way, this is for getting us in that stupid drama!" Youngmin said.

"But, it wasn't me!" i whined to them. But they didn't seem fazed by it at all.

"Still, that crown key chain proves you are a princess!" Minwoo said. 

"Ughhhh... fine let's go to class," I said and started walking as they followed.

Me, Youngmin and Minwoo have been best friends since we were kid. We are always together and sometimes, Kwagmin. Youngmin's twin used to play with us. Right now, we are all attending "Kumero High School". All 18 years old and quiet the good looking boys. And just yesterday, I got in trouble and got saved. I couldn't stay mad at these two for a long time or could I?

Youngmin hit my head so I looked at him and then he spoke. "Quit spacing out, class ended!" 

"Now it's time for the witches class!" Minwoo said imitation in his voice. 

"Let's just get this over with!" I said and we walked to the witches - I mean drama room. As we got there, some of the girls surrounded us.

"Hey, hey!" I heard the ice-prince saved you!" Junara staed. 

"What do you mean how was it?" I questioned.

"How come your still alive?" Mihyun asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? I asked.

"Ah... you don't know about ice-prince fans?" Junara asked. "The ice-prince is really popular like his 2 other friends." 

"They have a lot fan girls inside and outside of school!" Hannah said. "And boy are they crazy!"

"The fans hurt and threaten whomever comes near the 3!" Minhun said matter-of- factly. "So how come you are still here?" 

I looked at them with horrified eyes. And my thougth were the same horrified and wishing. wishing to never see that person named Ice-Prince. I am still too young and handsome to die. Oh wait don't I also have a fan club. So do Youngmin and Minwoo, they to have fanclubs. 

"Yo Jeongmin, stop spacing out!" Youngmin said making me come out of my thinking. 

"Don't worry, we got your back," Minwoo said smiling. "Just hope you don't see Ice-prince again!"

"Okay, class get to your seats!" Mrs.On yelled. "Today, Mr.Lee's class will come here to work!" 

Right then and there a knock came from the door, stepping in Mr. Lee and his class. No one I knew of so I just stared out the window. Mr.Lee and the witch-I mean Mrs.On were talking about the play. Blah-Blah-Blah- I spaced out and started day dreaming. 

"Jeongmin come up here!" the wit - Mrs.On said and I came back to reality.

"Okay," I said and walked to the front.

"Hyunseong, come to the front!" mr.Lee asked. A guy stood up, wait, that's the guy from yesterday! Please don't tell me that he's the prince! Pleas don't tell me he's the prince!

"Here, we have the main lead," Mr. Lee said. "The prince and Cindrella!" 

NOOOOoooooo. Damn my luck!