12 try be

What a way to start love!

 

jeongmin pov. 

 

It was warm with a hint of spring breeze hitting on my bare face. I looked to the side and smiled to see an agitated Minwoo and he tried to hide in the shade. "You have got to stop being such a vampire and come out of the shade!" I said to him and smiled pulling his out to the light by force. 

 

"Well I would if it was past 2 pm but right now it's freaking 10 in the morning and I don't know why you woke me up!" He ruffled his hair in frustration and the put his gaze upon the culprit. 

 

Youngmin who had been listening to our conversation turned and looked at us with the image of innocence. “My I didn't know the princess needed royal treatment, now it up and shut up. Kwangmin is coming to pick us up!" And then he grimaced at Minwoo and went back to looking at the road.

 

"Wait, can he even drive?" I asked kind of curious since it had been 5 years and who knows what about him. "Or, are you referring to a driver named Kwangmin who is not your lover aka identical self, but the darker more evil one?" 

 

"It's my brother and yes I think he can drive," Youngmin replied kind of unsure of him and nervous. 

 

Minwoo looked like he was about to rip someone's head off. "If that's the case then bye, I am going off to bed and saving this amazing beautiful body!" He was about to turn and go but we heard a car beep at us and we all turned our heads to the direction. It was none other than mister Kwangmin driving by alone even tho I don't think he's legally allowed. We got our stuffs put in the trunk and got inside. 

 

"Ok, Kwangmin I didn't know you had a driver licence," I stated as I put my seatbelt on. "This is the first thing you have done legally in a while."

 

"Umm... Hee hee about that, I actually don't and truthfully when have I ever done something legally without first getting caught?" He replied and Minwoo and I, we both took out our seatbelt’s off and tried to scurry out but he started driving before we could. We both looked at each other in horror of not surviving this car ride. 

 

"If I even get a frisking scratch I will kill you!" I told Kwangmin and he just smiled at me. "I mean it Kwangmin!" 

 

"Youngmin hyung you’re responsible for your boyfriend so if something happens to me I will melt you both down!" Minwoo as he grasped to his seatbelt. 

 

Kwangmin laughed and sped up a bit more, "let’s leave the melting for our night time exercise and you aren't touching my Youngmin, oh but I don’t mind the offer for a . Since, he's going to be moi’s personally forever!" Then he sped up more than needed, dodging cars here and there. 

 

We finally made it to Youngmin's house scarred for the rest of our lives. "Youngmin hyung, can I feed Kwangmin to the carnivorous rats in the sewers?" Minwoo asked holding onto his beating chest to get some air, then getting his bag filled with his cloths. 

 

Youngmin shook his head no and we sadly sighed. I was going to enjoy watching Kwangmin freaking out, maybe even just for a minute. But there goes Youngmin saving his brother again!

 

"Here Youngmin let me help you!" Kwangmin said as he held Youngmin's bag. And in the process he also kissed Youngmin in the cheek. Smiling like the idiot Youngmin started walking towards his house with his annoying brother. Me and my side kick Minwoo trailed along, pulling our bags because we had no energy left. 

 

"Idiot’s,” I said and the twin’s just ignored me and went on with their business. 

 

 

Youngmin’s P.O.V

I was finally home after a while and it reminded me of the many memories I had as I grew up. The place where I had to learn to be me and understand and get what I really wanted. This was the place that I had in years actually had went against my parents and neglected my own little brother. I looked at my two idiotic friends laughing as they teased me and at the one that I had always wanted. He smiled at me and I smiled back and opened the door to the house. I saw my parents and Hyunmin sitting there in front of the house just waiting.

“Hi umma, Appa and Hyunmin I am home,” I told them, they stared for a minute and all ran to hug me.

My mom spoke first after the tight hug, “I missed you Youngmin.” She said and pulled me into another hug. Then she slapped the back of my head. “So, you finally used the head of yours that we pay for and came to visit!” I rubbed my head and scowled at the air because I wasn’t going to get hit again.

“What about us, aunty?” The two idiots in the back whined and my mom laughed as she went to give them her greeting too.

“How come you don’t come to visit and only come like once in a blue moon?” My appa asked me as he guided us to the living room. “You caught me by surprise suddenly coming home today!” He exclaimed as he sat down and looked at me for answers.

“Well, yesterday Jeongmin had been forced to visit his parents so, I thought that I should come and visit too!” I told them and laughed at their expressions.

“Well isn’t your umma always the same and now she has her husband into her games too!” Umma said to the pouting Jeongmin and then ushered to Appa “Yeobo we should try to do the same thing too.”

“Oh come on yeobo we can’t force something like that, if we do Youngmin will probably cry a river!” Appa teasingly said to me laughing and the rest laughed. I hit him in a friendly way and whined at him then laughed too. He then rested his arm in my shoulder, “It’s good to see that you at least remember us, now you three should go and put your things away!” Then after he motioned us to go and put our things in our respective rooms.

I went to my old room that was connected to Kwangmin’s and the other two were going to be sharing a room together. I walked into my room, put my cloths and toilitaries away and sat down in my old bed. I put caressed my bed as I looked around. Nothing had changed since I had left the house. 

“Ah-hem they couldn’t afford to change anything because they always thought that you would come back,” Kwangmin said as he leaned against my door and awkwardly scratched his head. I motioned for him to come and patted the bed to inform him to sit down and he did. “And I wouldn’t mind having you back home.” Then Kwangmin sat down and held my hand.

I smiled at his statement, “I would love to come but I have two idiotic friends to take care of!” I said and I held his hand back and made it tighter. “Anyways you see me every day, either way I like it or not!”

He laughed and then scratched the back of his head, “I guess I just missed you a little bit too much!” He exclaimed. I smiled at his statement and slowly started to make my way near him. As he neared me too, our bodies, head and lips getting closer by the second as my heart beat heavily.

“YOUNGMIN HYUNG!” someone exclaimed and tackled me into my own bed. “Come back to live with us, I can’t take Kwangmin hyung’s weirdness anymore! I need you to be my guiding light again!!”

“Shut up Hyunmin and get off of my YOUNGMIN,” Kwangmin threatened my poor little brother.

“NO, youngmin hyung is my hyung, you can’t have him all to yourself!” Hyunmin whined to him and I laughed at the two.

Then Minwoo appeared out of now where and sat down in my bed. “I thought I was supposed to be with you Hyunmin or was that just a joke,” He fake cried leaning against an irritated Kwangmin.

With that said Hyunmin went to hug Minwoo and Kwangmin possessively hugged me.

“NO, no Minwoo hyung is mine but I want Youngmin hyung here at home to teach me instead!”

“Oh so that was all, I thought you didn’t want me anymore.”

“Stop your acting and get real, this is so stupid,” Jeongmin said entering my room. “Why is it that everytime we come, you always have to start this stupid drama!” he said pointing at Minwoo, who in return just mehronged him.

Then someone barged into my room again and separated Minwoo and Hyunmin, “Don’t touch my future wife~, hes mine!” That person yelled as he hugged the said person. But instead was kicked in the face by Minwoo that just laughed while doing the damage.

“I thought I heard a low life talk, did you guys hear it to?” He asked laughing insanely. “Ahh… my wonderful Hyunmin don’t worry about that (he pointed at the, I think dead Donghyun) you will be with me!”

‘Umm… is this all you guys are doing?” another voice said and came in. I turned to look and it was none other than Hyunseong. But what I also noticed was that Jeongmin had stiffened and Hyunseong also noticing Jeongmin had been kind of awkward.

“Since I am so generous I thought about inviting those two for the sleep over too!” Kwangmin said as he proudly smiled at the four. “And this way we could practice for the drama too!”

 But the response wasn’t that good and I moved out of the way so that I wouldn’t get hit. And so being the start of the pillow war. It was Minwoo, Jeongmin, donghyun and me against Hyungseong, Hyunmin and Kwangmin. Two forts built and different things being thrown into the two sides.

“Hurry you lazy Jeongmin and hit Hyunseong with that Pikachu!” Minwoo said throwing a big stuffed snake and there was a cry from the other side. “Hurry you stupid slave and make the fort bigger!” he yelled at donghyun.

I hit Hyunmin in the other side with a stuffed awkward animal that he had thrown at me and he started being dramatic. “Akk… Kwangmin you idiotic hyung I, I huff, hah- been hit, hyung!” And Kwangmin cried in agony... sigh these idiots.

Then someone gripped my hand and I turned to look it was none other than the slave, “Yah, Youngmin since you’re the only dongseng that appreciates me, it was nice knowing you…’ he said and fake died. I shaked my head and rolled my eyes at their over dramaticness.

  The war went on for a while, until there were finally only two people left standing. It was none other than my childish lover and me. I glared at him but had a smirk on and he just stood there mockingly. I turned to my sides and looked at my dead allies in shame. But then minwoo moved a bit, “Hyung~ please you can’t die like this~” He said warily as if he had no breath. “Beat the crap out of him!” he yelled afterwards with energy and I laughed.

“Well, well, well it seems its only you and me dear, why don’t you give up and be good,” Kwangmin said and I looked at him. I just grinned at his suggestion and kept throwing whatever was near. ‘You know youngmin that all you’re doing is wasting energy because you can’t even lay a finger on me.”

"You know you should also attack," I told him as I started backing away because he was coming forth but was dodging the dolls pretty good. "Unless, you are planning to lose." 

 

"Oh, that's not it at all I am going to win," he announced and tackled me. Then whispered into my ears, "Since, it's always easy to target and hunt a good boy." And after he the side of it making me shiver. 

 

I looked at his eyes and frowned as his teddy bear neared my face. But then I quickly rose up and nibbled a bit of his lips and while he was in shock tossed him to the side and got on top of him. Then with fast reflexes I slapped the soft teddy bear out of his hand and held his hands down with my left arm. I slowly went down until I was hovering on top of his face and whispered, "but yeobo, I can be a bad boy too!" I purred and hit his nose softly with a awkward snake doll with my right arm. 

 

"WE WON, IN YOUR FACES YOU LOSERS!" Minwoo and Jeongmin cheered as they jumped around in victory. They also pulled me into the victory dance and made me jump with them. Donghyun tried to join in but got kicked out by Minwoo. 

 

"Okay, okay stop dancing you won, we lost game over!" Hyunseong said as he threw a stuffed panda at Jeongmins head. 

 

"Shut up jealous and weak boy and take this information as a man, 'you just lost to your princess!’,"jeongmin said happily as he hit Hyunseong back. Then yet again a war had broken out between them. After a while the rest also joined in the battle, I shrugged my shoulder and then cried a war cry and joined them to. It was just as intense as before and both of the teams were looking determined. Until that is we heard a scream and everyone stopped looking at the door.

 

We were kneeled and our heads down as we were lectured. "How could you, oh my, the floor, the room, the mess!!! How could you/ old kids make this much mess!!!" My Appa screamed as he looked everywhere and at every corner something was somehow not clean. "And to think that all of you are in high school except you hyunmin but I sought better from you too!" He nagged at us on and on about why being clean was so important. "Now, I want this room spotless by the time dinner is ready so start cleaning!" He finally ordered and left with my bored looking umma. 

 

When they left and there was no sightod them we all burst out laughing. And we kept laughing for a while trying our best to be quiet. Which failed miserably! After a while everything was quiet and our laugher had died out. And so I told them, "okay everyone clean my room up or I will kick you out of this house!" Smiling at then as they frowned and started picking up the stuffed animals. 

 

We cleaned up the whole mess and went downstairs to have dinner. After dinner and a little talk we decided to watch a movie. And after the movie was time to sleep. That would be arranged by a game.

 

"Okay, three stick and it had our named, you three will choose and whomever you get you are sleeping with tonight!" I told them as they all nodded their heads. 

 

Kwangmin stepped up first, "I go first!" He exclaimed and chose a stick. He examined the stick and smiled at me. "Guess fate wants us to be together," he said with a wink and I giggled. 

 

Then Hyunseong stepped up and chose one and it was by luck Minwoo. He heaved a sigh and so did Jeongmin. And lastly donghyun chose and sadly looked longingly at minwoo. After a while we all parted ways and Hyunmin lastly said his goodnight and went to his sleeping chamber. 

 

I lied down beside Kwangmin in my king sized bed and snuggled colder to him. He also came closer and wrapped an arm around me. "You know I haven't been able to sleep with you since well like five years ago!" He exclaimed as he intertwined our hands. "I really missed this!" 

 

I smiled sincerely and looked at him straight in the eyes. I stared mesmerized as I always used to. "I missed this too!" I replied and kissed him.