30

What a way to start love!

Finally, the exams ended and all my stress was relieved. I sighed and looked up to the sky with a delighted feeling. Something good was supposed to happen today. I could just feel it like instinct from a person that has the sixth sense.

"How can you be so happy after writing an exam?!" Minwoo scowled and hit me in the back.

"How can I not? I mean isn't the exams over?"

"How can I not?" Youngmin mocked me with a high voice and I scoffed at him. "Seriously, I am more worried than before!"

"Don't be! We can party now!!!!" I yelled excitedly. Oh yes, when are you and donghyun getting engaged?" I finally asked Minwoo. "What do you want as a gift?"

Minwoo's eyes lit up like the stars at the mention of donghyun. He giggled, "3 weeks after school ends." Then he frowned, "but it's not like we are officially getting married and I'd rather get confessed to then officially engaged. But, I have everything planned for the wedding. As for the engagement party, that is being planned by our parents."

"Uh-huh? I dot care!" I told him with a bored expression even though I was totally jealous inside. "I am not going to marry anyone because I have given up on love!"

"Ehhh! Don't tell me did you break up with Yuki?" Youngmin asked totally surprised. I doubted if my friends really paid attention to me. I thought they knew that I wasn't really going out with her an it was all a rumor and misunderstanding. "Just yesterday you guys were hugging, kissing and flirting none stop. I even told you guys to get a room and already."

I widened my eyes in shock 'what the hell was Youngmin talking about'. Yesterday, we were too busy studying to see each other let alone Yuki. I also noticed they weren't looking at me when they were talking to me.

"Right Minwoo? Instead of studying the two were actually kissing like the ones in Hollywood movies and not k-dramas."

Minwoo nodded his head and slowly stated, "Right, they were like eating each tigers faces. Using their younger an all that. Almost like me and donghyun but way more rated with the hands that were touching everywhere."

I looked at then questionably as they kept talking about Yuki and I doing things that are rated as if it was the truth. Finally, getting tired of their stupid talking I turned around to see who they were indirectly talking to. As my body turned around I was almost face to face with an angry Hyunseong. I looked up to his face and then saw him properly. Eyes that looked sad and hurt as if he were looking at me with disappointment. Though, that turned into a glare that he'd never given me. It terrified me because I had never made him that angry before. But, why? Then I felt sorry and sad, though these feelings also disappeared with hatred as I saw Aki behind him.

"We need to talk right now!" He commanded me as he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a flight of stairs.

I pulled my hand from his grasp and stood there strong and glared at him. "I am not going anywhere with you hyunseong-shi! Stop talking like we know each other.”  I replied and started walked back to my friends.

"I am not going to be nice today if you don't follow me." He said and I scoffed at him.

"When have you ever been nice?"

"Jeongmin, don't do this! You don't want me to come and fetch you because I am not going to be gentle about it."

"As if I'd let you take me away that easily. I am strong and probably stronger than you."

"Jeongmin!" He yelled but I didn't stop. This was just like before and I know he wouldn't come after me. I heard footsteps behind me and my heart started beating.

Then suddenly my hand was taken and I was hauled over Hyunseong's shoulder. His grasp on my hand hurt and I yelped in pain.

"Let go of me !" I yelled and squirmed around to be freed.

"No, we have something to talk about."

"We have nothing to talk about you bastard. You and I, we aren't even friends! Go talk to your stupid girlfriends that's being ugly and throwing me death glares."

Hyunseong didn't reply but I still desperately tried hard to get out of his hold. It hurt, Hyunseong was hurting me again. I sighed and let myself be carried and stopped fighting against him. He also loosened his grip on my hand and legs. We reached to the destination he wanted and I glared at him as he put me down.

I glared at him and looked away from him. I heard him walkway and lock the doors to the rooftop. Then there was only silence as I dare didn't talk to Hyunseong. Though, he also didn't talk. Time passed.

We were at the rooftop the same place I cried for this that had hauled my here. I sighed and turned to face him and get this over with. "What do you want?" I asked him with an irritated voice.

"Break up with Yuki." He said in a commanding voice. He wasn't like the Hyunseong I knew that joked around and quietly helped yet was always nice to me. "This is not an option break up with Yuki."

"Why should I?" I was furious, "why should I break up with we huh? You, you aren't really one to tell me what to do! Stop asking this question again and let me go. I have and want nothing to do with you anymore!"

He sighed, frustrated and yelled at me, "I am telling you to break up with Yuki because I don't like her. She isn't good for you because I know you. I know what you like and dislike. You have something to do with me and you know it. I care for you and that’s why I am telling you!!!"

"Go and tell that to your girlfriend Aki that you left me for! Care? If you really cared for me you'd have at least stayed my friend! You have nothing to do with me nothing!" I erupted.

"I mean it Jeongmin stop going out with Yuki. I know I am selfish for wanting this but I don't want you to be with anyone that could hurt you."

I finally had enough of Hyunseong, "Then stop being so close to me and get the hell away! You jerk, are the main reason to my sadness and I bet you know it. You probably had this all planned to destroy my life and even after all this you still try to tell me what to do with it?!?!?! Forget it alright! Yuki and I aren't in a relationship at all but she was there to comfort me when you went ahead and decided to leave me and our friendship. First, I was okay with Aki being together at least we'd still be friends. Then you went ahead and decided to let go of the friendship that I was holding onto so hardly. You just cut it off and left me hanging by myself. Did I really mean nothing to you? Did our friendship mean nothing to you?" Tears were dripping down slowly from my eyes and to make matters worse it was freezing outside. "You know what hurt me most huh Hyunseong? I finally, after all the trouble realized that I liked you more than a friend. I wanted to be with you like you and Aki were. But, i couldn't have that could I as you left me for Aki. Later, u thought that wasn't the right choice of thought or word because you and I, we were never together to begin with. We were just friends. I was totally content with just our friendship because at least we'd still be close. But, but you snatched even that from me and, and I felt hurt. I felt betrayed, hurt and really hated you for that. However, later on I was ashamed because I shouldn't have felt such feeling for you. You didn't even like me to start with and I felt like we were in a relationship and I was hurt because of you." I cried as I looked at the quiet Hyunseong. "I felt stupid and wanted to do nothing but run away from you. Yuki was one if the friends that cheered me on. Even though I went through pain I was alright. I had my friends but mostly because you were at least happy and I could forget all about this incident. But then you kept on forcing your life to mine and constantly reminded me that I liked you. I can’t stop liking you if you keep on making me remember that I like you! You freaking idiot leave me alone so that I can forget all about you!!!" I confessed all of my feelings to him. I told him all the feeling I had for him as I cried my eyes out.

"Then don't forget." Hyunseong finally spoke and I looked up to meet his eyes. "Please, don't forget me at all; keep on remembering because I could never stop leaving you all alone. Jeongmin."

He stepped up and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Keep on remembering and thinking of me and about us. Keep on thinking about what we did and what we could do! Keep on talking about me and how we could have been. Think about our little special moments and the things that made you happy. Think of me as you are happy, excited, sad and angry." He hugged me into a tight embrace and wish petted to me. "I liked you before we met, I liked you even more when we met and I fell in love with you as we became more intimate and I still love you."

This was too sudden because I didn't understand what I was being told at all. 'Hyunseong liked me and he still does'. He liked me and he just confessed. My tears stopped and I looked at him in shock and I pushed him from my body and started walking away from him.

"You’re lying." I told him. "You could never like someone like me. Even if you did you hurt me Hyunseong. Aki, she's your girlfriend now and truthfully I don't mean a thing to you anymore."

He shook his head in denial. "She doesn't mean a thing at all to me Jeongmin. Trust me. I only love you and I swear to god it's the truth."

"You’re lying Hyunseong. I can't trust you anymore not with what you have done." I sighed, "I need time to think. I need to think if I want to be with you at all or even be friends. I really, really don't know if you’re telling the truth. With all you have done you could be acting and fooling me. You are in the drama class and club and this could be all an act."

"I can't really say anything to that, now can I?" He said with a sad tone and gave me a soft smile. "You can think about it but just so you know 'I really love you!'" These words he told me filled with sincerity that made me doubt my choice.

I walked away from him and crazily ran all the way to the first floor. Pushing and shoving aside students as I reached my two friends that were holding down a monster.

"We need to go home and fast I told them." I really needed to talk to them in private. "Stop sitting on that ugly rug and let's go!" Yelling at them I gave them the look of desperation.

They both gave me questioning looks and got off of Aki. I pulled them to the direction of the exit and left the school building. I was confused and happy but mostly confused. I wanted to do nothing but run away from it and erase it out of my memory. I wanted absolutely right away to talk to Onew hyung and figure out my feelings.

"Yah! What's wrong?" Youngmin asked me as he patted my head softly. "What did he say?"

I just lay on my bed and looked at my two best friends in front of me. It just didn't feel right. This whole thing was turning into such a big mess. It felt like a drama that doesn't happen to normal people.

"Minwoo, what would you do if someone confessed to you they liked you but, they did something wrong first and, and uggghhh!!" I yelled out in frustration and hit my pillows.

Youngmin flicked my head and I glared at him. "I asked if you were okay not Minwoo!"

Minwoo rolled his eyes and finally calmly answered. "I would give the person a chance."

I raised my eyes in question.

"It's because you never know what the person has been through to get to you."

I scoffed. "What if you already know what that person had been through."

"We are talking about Hyunseong aren't we? So why are you naming him in a third person perspective and not using his real name?" Youngmin asked.

"I don’t want to!" I answered. "What would you do then oh smart Youngmin?"

He smiled assuringly. "I would take my friends advice and accept Hyunseong's confession because there might be information that they know yet I don't know. Also, Onew hyung might also know something that I wouldn't know."

"What the hell are you trying to say? Speak normally and stop talking like this is your problem and speak properly!" I hit Youngmin in the head and he just laughed like an idiot.

"Trust us and accept Hyunseong's confession." He finally said in a normal voice.

Minwoo took a hold of my hand and also smiled, "you love him don't you? We already watched your love blossom and impatiently watch the both of you being lovey dovey yet stubbornly deny it. Plus, he really loves you."

I stared at both of my friends. "How do you know that he's for real and isn't faking it?"

"We know something you don't know and you already know what you want. Your admiration for the idiotic ice prince had never vanished." Minwoo said rolling his eyes as I not my lips in embarrassment that they had figured that out.

Youngmin yawned out loud. "Why don't you just call Onew hyung." He said and I nodded my head.

Both of them left saying their good nights as I looked blankly at the ceiling. I didn't know what to do? Should I call hyung should I not! What did the two mean when they said that they knew something I didn't. Should I trust the two? Hyunseong, does he really like me? Question and questions but no answers!