Starting of a friendship or is it something else?

What a way to start love!
 17
"Hey Kwangmin look over there, Minwoo is stealing food from your backpack!" 
 
"What! hey Minwoo-" as he yelled his attention focused on someone else than Yougmin, Youngmin took the chance to kiss the open Kwangmin in the cheeck. "You, you cheater that's not fair!" Kwangmin accused Youngmin and had a crazy look in his eyes. 
 
I sighed at their behaviour becasue they were acting  stupid again and it wasn't nice being the only one mature in the room. I mean what normal people would play a game that involved kissing and whoever kisses the other person the most. However it's even more insane that Yougmin was he one that suggested that they play this game. 
 
Kwangmin stayed away from Youngmin which is a very rare thing, " stay away from me you cheater, you stole that and that was against the rules!" He slid far away from his twim/lover and sat beside me. 
 
With a look that sent lovey dovey hearts Youngmin started to slowly approch the hiding Kwanmgin like a predator going after it's favorite prey. "Come on Kwangmin give me a kiss, let's kiss, I know you can't resist these lucious red sweet lips." He kept smacking his lips together as he came closer and closer. "I just need one more kiss to win, come on Kwangmin~ don't you love Youngminnie"
 
"Go away, I am just 2 kisses away from winning and am going to be victorious, OMG don't come near me! Gyyyaaahhhh!! Jeongmin hyung help me, I think that Youngmin want's to eat my percious lips away from me!" Kwangmin shrieked and put me infront as a shield for him and started to run away still using me this I don't like at all. I looked at the two play cat and mouse for awhile, chasing eachother happily and not noticing the exitence of anybody else.
"Yahhhh, Youngmin I am warning you stay away from me otherwise I, I.... damn it don't come any closer, stop it, I am going to your lips if you don't stop, YOUNGMIN, YOUNGMIM!"
 
"Shut up! You two are freaking annoying the heck out of me!" Minwoo yelled before I could yell at them therefore I processed to glare at Minwoo instead. "Would you two stop being so weird and start acting like high school graduates!" 
 
"Ehhhh! Why should we stop playing together just because your not in a  good mood, since Donghyun left your sorry for his science assignment!" Youngmin and Kwangmin both had devious smiles on their faces. "Right Kwangmin? Shouldn't we be able to act all lovey dovey because we are a couple and this is the only time we get to rendevous?" With a big fake smile he put his arms around Kwangmin's neck and hugged him tightly.
 
"Totally, Youngminnie we should be able to have our lovey-dovey moments while we can before  we have to seperate." Kwangmin said as his hands wrapped around Youngmin's waist and had an equally fake big smile that made me want to slap them both. Minwoo's eyes got big and he was about to yell but instead stormed outside of our apartment going who knows where.... "Hahaha, that Minwoo is such a kid!" the twins both said and started to laugh like comedians on crack. 
 
"You were really great taking the lead to making Minwoo angry, Youngmin your the best!"
 
"No, with the way you added the extra spicy lines was the reason that Minwoo got so angry. Your the awsome one Kwangmin!"
 
"Well, I wasn't as good as making Minwoo angry you were the one that initiated skinship first!"
 
"What no way listen up you were the one that added more flavours to the soup that irritated the hell out of Minwoo." 
 
"Oh is that so?" Kwangmin asked as he inched a bit closer to Youngmin with an angry face. Youngmin with an angrier face stepped up too and nodded his head yes. Within seconds Kwangmin pecked the others lip twice before running and saying,"I win and I didn't cheat, Youngmin you lose and you were the cause of  Minwoo's anger!" The shocked Youngmin got his sences back and ran after the culprit. "As if you fat pig, cheater and liar. You were the whole reason that Minwoo got so mad!"
 
Looking at the two insane twins running after eachother for the last time inside of our clean now messy apartment I ran out and slammed the door hard with anger. Thoes two are going to pay for waking, disturbing and annyoing the hell out of me so early in the morning. Also, on a freaking free and beautiful saturday. How could they be so lovey-dovey in the morning and forget that there is still a single person who doesn't really wanna mingle guy? As I kept on ranting inside of my head, I found myself walking towards the park that I had gone in the past when I had a problem.
 
"Come on, baby you can do it?" A voice that I could  reconize from a mile said and I looked around searching for the person. "You can do it, yes, yes that's it! You did it that means you deserve a kiss and a treat at home." Ok, now this stupid person was annoying me with all the things he is saying. I pondered for awhile, could he be talking about his lovelies at home? Was it his wife or girlfriend.... I forget, whatever it's not like I care if he has one or not and I don't want to meet him at all! Maybe I should just walk the otherway and this way I could  avoid meeting him. With that awsome plan I stopped worrying and walked the other direction from the voice just to run right into him. I stopped and he stopped, both frozen for a while awkwardness in the air and he seemed nervous. I looked around to notice that there was in fact no ladies  around him but something else. 
 
"Uh Hi, good weather we are having today right?" He asked me.
 
I was still pissed about the twins I answered harshly," I don't know, Why ask me?" However I had a smile on my face as I looked him up and down.
He started to fidget and seemed nervous and finally broke, "Fine, you caught me in this horrible moment, but if you don't tell the whole school that I talk in a babyish manner to my dog then I will do anything you ask!" He sort of pleaded, threatned, yelled and said to me with eyes that seemed strong but started to falter.
 
This was amusing to me and I never thought that I would ever see this side of the cold prince, mysterious Hyunseong at all. I also didn't know he called his dogs lovelies and took care of them like they were his own. The lovelies that I thought were his girlfriends and other random . The lovelies that I was agiated about just hearing him say it everyday like they were the most important people in the world. The lovelies that I was envious not jealous but envious about, I felt dumb for a minute. However, this apportunity was too good to pass and I gave him my ultimate angeic smile. "Anything, you say?" I asked him and he half gurdingly shook his head. 
...........................................
 
"I want sauage, eggs, bread and milk!" I told him and went with his two dogs towards a free table smiling so wide that it hurt my jaws. I put the dog that seemed to like me beside my seat and hugged, "Your appa is the best you know, he is filling up my hungry stomach that is starving!"
 
"I am not his appa, I am his hyung and I know I am the best and don't touch my baby!" Hyunseong sat down while holding two plates of food and because of that I didn't care about anything he said. "Yah, Jeongmin are you listening I said don't touch my baby with your filthy hands."
 
"Shut up appa, my hands are shiny clean and I will touch him and pet him because he likes me and I like me too and he has good choices in people unlike some unfortunate sould *cough someone named Hyunseong cough*," I replied before digging into my heavenly breakfast not forgetting to share with the cute dog beside me. Hyunseong said something back but I ignored him until I finished the last bits of my eggs to talk to him again. "So, how come the most cold hearted person in school sounds like a sweet heart to his little cuties hmmm?" 
 
"I am not answering and let me go home already, I only said yes to buying you brunch and since that is finished  I would like to go home with my lovelies." Hyunseong instead answered me and waited for me to give his dog back. 
 
"Wha- what kind of friend are you? shouldn't you want to hang out longer tell me am I not good enought to be your friend Hyun-Seong!" 
 
"That isn't what I am implying at all and stop saying weird things, I don't understand why I have to be nice and accompny you and also I want to take my babies home they must be hungry!"
 
"Oh right I have been meaning to ask you but what are their names, I have known them for a while but haven't reallly got to know their name unless you actully call one baby and lovely."
 
"Oh, this one the husky with the blue eyes and the one beside you his name is Marc and the one beside me that knows how to diffrensiate between handsome and ugly people, her name is lady' Aren't they both so preety and good babies and they are both only like 2-3 years old!" He said with exicetment and proudness in his voice and it was nice seeing another side of him instead of the usual I don't give a or your intelligence is lower then me side. 
 
I turned to my side and looked at the till not fully grown but mature enough Marc. I  started to pat him and play with his fur that was unbelievely really soft and felt so silky. I really like hs greyis, blackish, white-ish fur and especially his blue eyes that seemed like preety jewels. "So your name is Marc that's such a handsome name for someone as handsome as you! Aren't you a good boy, yes you are and your better looking then your appa, yes you are aren't you!" I praised the little husky because I really liked him. 
 
"Well, well look at what we have here, if it isn't the cinderella and her prince who for some reason doesn't really have a name and leaving Minwoo out of the picture that sure isn't nice of you two!" I wan't amused by this one bit not at all and decided to ignore the existence of Minwoo. "Oh, come on both of you  don't ginore the face that you two were being all friendly and lovey-dovey just like the two twins in the morning."
 
"Is that the reason you decided to vent out your annoyance on me!" Hyunseong asked me with an irritated face and still I just smiled at him and played with Marc. "Come on Jeongmin I really got to go home, let me go home and forget about today, everything!"
 
"Oh did something happen today, come here jeongmin tell Minwoo all about it!" Minwoo said and Hyunseongs eyes became huge and looked at me. "Oh come on Jeongmin tell me, I won' tell no one and I am your best friend. come on telll meee!" 
 
I looked directly at Hyunseongs scared eyes and smirked. "Jeongmin didn't you say you wanted to be closer friends with me. Come on Jeonn-min let's go take Marc and Lady for a walk together and we can try to be closer then before." I was dragged out by Hyunseong before I could even speak though.  He had a strong grip on me and I didn't try resisting because it was nice to have attention from him atleast once and I was blushing from the contact. Plus, I had a hold of Marc and I really wanted to play with him regrading Lady that was another matter. 
 
"Hey, don't think you can avoid me, Minwoo will know everything and, hey don't ignore me Hey!"
 
Ignoring Minwoo we walked for a while and it was awkward and kind of silent. "Umm... you can let go of my wrist now, I can't do anything anyways!" I told him and then he looked at his hold on my wrist shocked and his face flushed with probably better than my red face and finally let go and kept on walking ahead forgetting all about poor me and Marc. "Hey, don't leave me and Marc alone, you promised to play with us the whole day!!!" I told him and he turned back with that shocked face. Seems like he forgot about Marc how could he and I cannot believe that he is going to just abandon us like this. 
 
"Just give me Marc and go home Jeongmin!" he ordered me and held his hand out for Marcs leash. I nodded my head side-to-side and replied no, hugging Marc close and the little fellow just barked and wagged his tail happily. "Come on Jeongmin, I have to go home these two are hungry and thirsty probably!" 
 
I pouted and told him, "Take me with you otherwise I will tell the rest of the school about the whole baby talk thing!" I said. He just sat their silently and thought about it for awhile. It seemed like he was having quiet a debate inside that head of his and knowing it was going to take a long time I played with Marc. We ran around for a while and played chase with eachother and then after getting tired I went to bother Lady. She kept inching away from me as I came forward and that was fun. After 10-15 whole minutes the idiot fianlly decided yes that i could come with him. We walked for a while and finally got to his house that was really preety outside and in. We fed the dogs and after that I played with Marc and annoyed Lady. Met his parents and siblings and know what they are totally loving and seem like die hard comedy fans with the way they were so funny. Hyunseong decided to be nice and let me see his room that was and looked really comfy. I jumped on his bed and played annoy Hyunseong for most of the time and learned new things about him too. Then I left home becasue it was getting dark and Hyunseong was kind enought to drop me off half way because of his mom. I kept glancing at him and our hands kept brushing against eachothers so my cheeks wouldnt die down on its tempreture. I was really thankful that he wasn't looking at me because when I blush my face get's really red. Maybe, I should go thank the twins later for making me angry in the morniing. Since, today wasn't such a bad day, heck it's better than some days i have had! 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------sorry for the long wait...
I had exams and decided to let go of this story for awhile.............
well I am back.................
yeah....................
heehee~^_^~😏😤😃😁😊