YOUNGMIN BECAME EVIL

What a way to start love!

 

Jeongmin’s p.o.v

 

I am dreaming and having a nice sleep until; I am awakened by the most disrespectful person in this universe. Whoever it is keeps on hitting me and won't stop. So to better myself I kick the person only to be hit back by what I think is a bat. So I slowly open my eyes to look at this person and give him/her the worst stink eye in my history. And I see the person and then start my beautiful and piercing stink eye.

 

"Finally, get up Jeongmin, I made breakfast!" The person said happily as if he hasn't just assaulted a sleeping person. So to imply that I wasn't interested in his breakfast I said nothing and did nothing. 

 

"Jeongmin, hurry up you lazy of a hyung, the day is still young and we have to go to school," he remarked, his mood going down from cheery. "Anyways Minwoo is already awake and eating, why can't you be more like him?" 

 

"..." I stared at him for a minute it two and then went back to sleep. It's not like I need to go to school today. But this assaulter wouldn't pipe done nor would he give up on getting me to get up.

 

"Ok, hyung you have 30 seconds to get off of bed and go to the kitchen otherwise I will use the steel baseball bat that I had especially made for occasions like this!" He yelled now furious and when I looked at him, he wasn't kidding about what he said. So I hurriedly got out of bed, washed face, brushed teeth and then changed and got to breakfast. 

 

"Sorry, Youngmin it took more than 30 seconds!" I exclaimed hurriedly, terrified of the outcome if I didn't apologize. "And morning Minwoo." I squeaked.

 

Youngmin gave me my breakfast, looked at me and went back to being cheerful, "No problem hyung, it's a good thing you at least got up otherwise I don't know what would have happened." Then he walked towards my room to get something which I will never know of. 

 

"Hyung, think of something, the last time youngmin was like this he almost killed that girl!" Minwoo exclaimed hushed as he had worry across his face. "And I mean the conclusion to that was a messed up and bloodied chick in the hospital." 

 

I gave him a concerned look as I began thinking. I don't want to he part of anything when youngmin turns into the evil youngmin. Well I mean I don't want to be around minwoo or youngmin when they are angry. These dongsengs of mine are crazy! 

 

"Okay, let's go!" Youngmin said, as he happily got his things and waits for us. We smiled with scared faces and truthfully once I got out I was going to run for it. 

 

"Tell me, why we are even going to school today isn't there like that big thing going on for the photography and tech club today!" I asked, seeing as we were headed to school since, he ordered us to wear our school uniforms. 

 

"Because you are going to be helping me around with the club, it's not easy being the president of the media arts/ photography clubs!" He replied and i let go of huge relief when he said that.

 

"So we are just helping and you’re not going to kill us with your iron baseball bat with spikes in the top?" Minwoo asked again to be assured that he was going to live. And with youngmin's nod of reassurance we both let go of our fear and followed him happily. 

 

"Oh, don't try to run boys it's not good for you!" Youngmin said and we just smiled. 

 

After a while of walking and chit chat we finally got to school. There was basically no one here except for us. So it was like dead but as we walked further we could hear commotion going on in different rooms. As we finally got to the photography room the noise has turned into what you'd think were thousands of students instead of 25. 

 

"So what do we do?" I asked, he motioned for us to give our bags and we gave it to him. He smiled and was about to tell us something but with quick motions he ordered something and we were captured by some people. 

 

"What is this?"Minwoo shrieked as he tried to get out of the 4 people's hold but to no avail. "Youngmin, I am sorry I didn't say anything, it was all Jeongmin!" 

 

"Hey," I yelled in disbelief, "You started the whole thing by keeping that freaking tiny secret!" 

 

"Yeah, well I would have told you sooner but I can have my own privacy at times," he yelled back. "It's not like you might not be hiding any secrets!"

 

"I don't have any secrets that I am hiding from you!" I told him as I shouted trying to punch him but the stupid people wouldn't let go. "Gosh, it's not fair, we are outnumbered." 

 

There was a silence and finally Youngmin talked, “don’t worry boys, it's not damaging at all! But more like I feel you're going to be embarrassed and run away from this small task!" 

 

"Yeah right, can't believe you'd do this kind of torturous thing to your very own beloved best friends," I scoffed as I kept struggling. "Youngminnie just let us go!" 

 

"Stop whining you are the hyung jeongmin," Minwoo said and looked at Youngmin full blast of aegyo. "Youngminnie, pwese let Minwoo woo go!" 

 

"Nope I kind of need you as research," he said and motioned for the people to take to wherever. 

 

"We won't run away, just let us go!"I said trying to get scowling to the guy that was hurting my arm because he held it so tight. 

 

"We shouldn't do that president, they might be your friends but we have had a lot of runaways before for this experiment," some random guy with an awful Mohawk styled hair said. I fully glared at him and went to punch him, as did Minwoo and the guy flinched and moved away. I looked at Minwoo and we smirked at each other.

 

"He's right, we have had many run always before because of this and the last time I talked to you about this you said you'd kill yourselves before accepting my request." Youngmin said and for the first time he actually looked like a freaking man. Modest but evil, wow way to be crude and two faced. And that was when I remembered the talk we had and my eyes grew twice the size of its origin. I tried to get out of the stupid students grip. I struggled and struggled but nothing worked, I refused and even sneakily tried to do it and in the end I was left to dismay. 

 

"Wow you guy ahem... I mean girls look so darn cute!!!" Youngmin exclaimed and the girls all squealed like mice. While, the boy’s in the room stared at us with blushed cheeks. Gross!

 

"Umm... Why are we dressed in these sparkles, sparkle Lolita dresses?" Minwoo asked, "I thought this was media arts or whatever club!" 

 

"Well, for the last 2 months we have been doing different options and these girls wanted to have pretty guys wearing sparkly sparkle Lolita dresses!" Youngmin said matter of fact and pointed to the girls that did our hair and makeup. "And you’re the perfect people to do it!" He said smirking. 

 

"..." I said nothing, my jaws fallen wide and shock in my eyes. No way was he using us as for his freaking joy and experiment. I mean I'd rather go with a beating then this. It's going to hurt my manly and handsome pride. 

 

"Jeongmin hyung," Minwoo said and I shifted my head toward him. He but his lips and I looked at Youngmin with pleading eyes and pouting mouth. But as Youngmin was about to say something to us we ran. Ran for our life like it depended in it and then we heard people after us. After a while of running we lost sight of them and found a laboratory room to hide in. Without looking we slid in and I closed the door. Huffing and puffing, while looking out the door. 

 

"Jeongmin, Jeongmin, Jeongmin!" Minwoo kept on Saying my name and I turned around. 

 

"What!" I yelled and then froze. We were the main attraction for the electric club that had stopped working and staring at us. I looked towards Minwoo with terrified eyes. We were about to go but then someone called us. 

 

"Who might you two be?" The voice said and we turned towards the said person. I was now having thoughts of death If possible. 

 

Minwoo nudged at my stomach and I scowled at him. He looked as terrified and wishing for death as me. "What should we do?" He whispered. "Let's say nothing and go!" I agreed. 

 

BAM! "Where do you think you’re going?" An evil voice said coming from the opened door. We turned our heads slowly and freaked.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the late update... i was out of it and busy with school work. i will try to update as freqently as i can.

Anyways if you dont mind me asking, who is your bais in boyfriend?