sleepover

What a way to start love!

Sorry, I haven't updated in a while.... heehee 

well here's an update for having a free night without freting about anything else....

yeah....

yea...

ya...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    I was cursing at Minwoo and Youngmin inside of my head for leaving me all alone tonight of all night by myself. There was an awkward silence between the two of us all alone at my apartment.  It would have been better if I had declined Hyunseong’s request then I would have been fine all alone and not awkward.

“Yah, I am hungry!” Hyunseong said in the midst of us watching gag concert. 

I just rolled my eyes at him. “We just had dinner and yet you dare ask for food still!” I told him and kept watching the show. “The amount of food you had, I wonder how you even digest it?”

“I exercise!” he told me as he himself went to raid the refrigerator.  “You don’t know enough about me Jeongmin and here I know everything about you!”

Scoffing at his remark I replied, “Lies, I have never seen you exercise and also we have only met this year. How can you know everything about me?” He finally returned with something to ear and sat down beside me. “You are annoying me now. Just shut up and stay awkward.”

“You don’t believe me at all.”

“Stop lying, as if you know everything about me!”  I retorted to the idiotic pig and slouched on him. “I just met you this year Hyunseong and you met me this year too.”

“Your favorite song is “Yesterday” by The Beatles and also you were born January 2nd, 1994 and are amazingly stuck to the idea that you are forever going to be the prince of some lucky but pretty girl.”He said with a witty smile and put an arm around me and turned his body towards me. “Now don’t you think I have met you before?”

“I-I uh….” I stammered because he was perfectly correct and I had never told him this before. I was starting to doubt myself now because all that information I had kept hidden to myself and no one knew about it. Not even my two best friends that I had been with since we were in diapers.

Hyunseong started to laugh out loud and poked my right cheek. “Yo, princess, I was just joking!” He said and turned off the T.V. I whined at that and he kept on abusing my right check by his finger. “I want to sleep. We still have school tomorrow!”

I widened my eyes, “Oh right! I totally forgot.” I told him and finally got up. “We have two wash rooms, so you can use the one on the left and I will go to the right. Um… as for sleeping we can arrange that later on.” I said and walked towards my room and closed my room locking it behind me. I felt really weird that he even knew that or was he some kind of supernatural being. Was he a Vampire? Nah, he’s not handsome enough, ughh annoying.

Heading towards the shower I heard water. Hyunseong had already entered his bathroom and had started his shower or whatever.  I thought he was a kid that was innocent and had that friendly but cold feel about him but now he seems kind of different. Jerk, who is he really? I am totally going to need to talk about this with Minwoo and Jeongmin. No, wait they are totally going to tell their close partner’s about this and then he will find out. I will talk to hyung about it! Onew hyung would surely know about all of this because he was always with me when I was young.

Finished with my shower I went outside and saw Hyunseong with only his shorts on and drinking water. I face palmed myself looking at the annoying image of a hot looking guy. Now that I know he’s good looking the possibility that he is a vampire can be true. Oh my peaches, all this thinking is giving me a headache.

“Didn’t anyone tell you that staring is rude?” he said and poked my forehead and I scowled at him and slapped his hand away. “What’s wrong princess? Didn’t think this body could be good looking.” He said with a smirk and I don’t know why but I had a bigger headache because of his stupid self.

“Stop it! I have a headache.” I told him and snatched his drink and drank it myself.

“So, where am I going to sleep? In your bed, at your room, right beside you and nowhere else. Okay!” he said out loud to no one and dragged me along with him. “Heehee this is like a sleepover except we are too old to be doing this.”

“Don’t drag me to my own room and don’t decide everything by yourself you idiot!” I yelled at him and hit his hand that had a grip of my right wrist. “And you are not sleeping in my bed but in Youngmin or Minwoo’s bedroom.”

However being the annoying he was that never listened to me even after the beginning of our friendship he just jumped in my bed. I walked to him and tried to get him but he wouldn’t budge. Annoyed I left my room to the kitchen and started turning of the lights and returned to my room. After thinking intently about kicking him off my bed and sleeping I decided to just let him. Since, this was the only time I was letting him sleep over ever. Climbing into bed I got under the blanket and faced the other way from Hyunseong.

“Finally you decided to join!” Hyunseong said with a whisper and put an arm around my waist.  

My eyes went wide; this is totally opposite of how I imagined Hyunseong to be. What the heck friends do not sleep together nor do they freaking put their hand around their friend’s waist. I nudged his arm and tried to take it off of my body but the wouldn’t allow it. I hit him or tried but his arms wouldn’t let go like he was strong.

“I ain’t letting go of you princess, now stop moving and let go to sleep.”

I was too tired to fight with the idiot because of too much thinking and this guy was strong. It wasn’t my day because with all the struggling I was facing the idiots face and he had a smirk on his face. I decided that I was going to deal with all of this tomorrow and just let the idiot do whatever he wanted. Tomorrow, I would have a proper talk with him about how friends are supposed to act with one another.