25

What a way to start love!

I felt much better after understanding and sorting out my feeling and what not. Though, there were new feeling just striking my heart and my head.

 

Though, I felt better the situation didn't. Hyunseong stopped talking and hanging out with me. He'd be nice if we were all alone but turned into someone else in front of Aki. Our friendship was also breaking apart gradually. He hardly saw me in school or outside. He hardly texted mes and always tried to avoid me as much as possible. He kept on telling me to stop touching me saying that friends don't do these things. The situation didn't change and it was obvious that our friendship was crumbling down.

 

"Hey shorty, what are you thinking about so deeply?" Hyunseong flicked my head as he took a seat beside me. "You look smart while you think like that!"

 

I smiled, my whole world felt much brighter by his presence. "Right, right aren't I handsome?" I asked as I posed for him.

 

"Handsome yes, smart maybe if you tried." He replied and we both laughed his laugh short yet sweet. It was good to have the old Hyunseong that I knew beside me. I hugged his hand and rested my head on his palm. I really missed him.

 

He moved his hand and I hit my head on the desk. I looked up and glared at him as I rubbed my forehead. "What was that for?" I yelled at him as I watched him brush his hand that I had rested on.

 

He glared back at me, "I have a girlfriend now Jeongmin, that means you can't be so, so touchy with me!" Then he rested his head on the desk giving me a regretful look.

 

My face was frozen in shock and my heartfelt a pang of pain from his words. I realized something awful right at this moment and it wasn't a good thing. I didn't know why of all the time i had been with him. Why, why was it now that I realized these feelings! Friends, we are only friends and that's why we can't be touchy. I frowned and looked outside the widow and sighed. What? What was I supposed to do?

 

"You know what, sorry Jeongmin." He said and I looked at him right in the eye, "Aki, she doesn't want me hanging around you because of the way you treated her before. So, we might not even be friends anymore.... I uh...."

 

I could only stare at him and his sad eyes before I could reply someone else did, "Hyunseong oppa! You'd choose a freaking over a friend!" Minhyun yelled at him and I couldn't break my eye contact with his.

 

"Oppa! You're still hanging around these low lives that aren't rich and beautiful!" Aki yelled as we came in and pushed Minhyun, "I told you to stop doing that and stop talking with that there and his friends!" She said pointing at me but I still couldn't break our eye contact. I just couldn't.

 

"You don't know about us!" Minhun yelled and pushed Aki back and I only watched what I could, "Don't just assume you are making an out of yourself by doing so!"

 

"Hey you two stop it!" Mrs. On yelled and the girls stopped shouting and only glared at each other.

 

"I know enough!" Aki snorted as she stomped her right feet and crossed her arms. "Let's go oppa! I don't want my, MY boyfriend to be around garbage people like these!"

 

I bit my lips and finally broke our eye contact when he was pulled away. My eyes hurt, my lips hurt from too much biting, my head hurt from too much thinking and my heart hurt from everything. I felt a tear escape from my left eye as it flowed down my cheek. Why did he have to be the one to disturb my heart so much!!

 

"Don't worry oppa," Minhyun said and hugged me as Minhyun nodded holding my hand. "We are still here right! And you still have Minwoo, Kwangmin, Youngmin and donghyun oppa!"

 

I felt so pathetic crying over something like this. Why hadn’t I listened to my own best friend’s advice? Why didn’t I ponder over my own feelings before? Everything, all of it could have been different. Also, hurt badly that I feel like a million swords have been stabbed upon my heart, head and my soul. Like, someone decided to throw me of a building over and over again.

 

Then, putting my backpack on my back I started heading out to the one place that would always calm me down. I walked to the top of the school, opened the door to the rooftop, checked for others and finally locked it shut. Going to my favorite spot I sat down and stared into the sky. Thinking about nothing and everything all at once as tears that I didn’t want, they started to fall off slowly.

 

I felt so, so out of place and so lonely. I was being left alone by everyone that I loved. Tears fell down my face as I thought of him. These tears were falling because of him. Someone I hated, I liked as a friend, I wanted to be closer with, I didn't want to lose. Why of all days did I realize that I-I really didn't like the thought of not being with him. Why is it that I realized this after I lost him. Hugging myself closer I cried my heart out loud. I wanted him with me and beside me. Not with anyone else and, and it wasn't faire that I lost him without a fair chance. I felt so regretful that I couldn't and didn't notice my own feelings. I felt betrayed.... Betrayed by his decision to break the relationship we had. The one relationship that I tried so hard to make without even noticing it myself till now. I wanted to just run away in the jungles and live all alone. This way I wouldn't have to feel emotions such as love ever again.

 

I sighed and my tears started to slow down and dry. I took out the blanket that I had in my backpack and put it around me. I had enough of thinking about all of this and that. Staring at the sky with feeling that gave me an eerie feeling of wanting to be up there with the clouds. I fell asleep. My head felt woozy from crying, my eyes dry and my voice hoarse from crying out loud.