Title

What a way to start love!

 

Hyunseong P.O.V
 
It was a freaking Tuesday and I was having a grave headache. That stupid Jeongmin decided to ignore me since our fight and the  school directors thought it was a good day to reopen the school from the short holiday. Also, to add to that Mrs. On thought it was a greater idea to have our drama rehearsals. However, my two stupid friends weren't making it any better either with their non stop bragging about their boyfriends. It gets me to wonder why I am around them at all? Or why haven't I just ditched their sorry, love sick puppies asses yet! 
 
"Oh yea, Hyunseong take better care of your princess, I swear if you don't keep him in some kind of leash I will!" Kwangmin seemed agitated as he thought about what ever happened with the princess. "He seemed beyond pissed and came to disturb us! Do you know how much couple time Youngmin and I missed because of him? Do you?" 
 
I sighed at his behaviour, I didn't have time to argue with this idiot, "Shut up and stop complaining! That princess is neither mine or related to me. Plus, I don't give a about your stupid relationship's nor that petite boy."
 
They both looked at me like I said something either so amazing or out of it. I groaned at their stupid expression's and apologized end to them, "I am sorry okay! It's just that princess ran off yesterday looking like I did something wrong and his stupid pained face hasn't been erased from my face." Then the two finally came back to normal than goodness or I would have to deal with them and that other idiot. 
 
"So, why should it bother you? I thought you didn't give a about that petite princess," donghyun hyung asked to my dismay and I just groaned unhappily. To be truthful I don't know why either!!! It's frustrating me too, but I just can't figure this out. 
 
Kwangmin looking at my damned expression and said to me, "You know I used to feel just like you before, frustrated every time Youngmin gave me a wary, disapproving, sad or angry look. And later I figured out that I only became like that because I was worried that I hurt him or that he was judging me wrongly. Then after I wanted to show him better sides of me because i wanted to see him smile and I started to fall for him. Real hard too!" He then patted my back in comfort, "the only way you're going to be happy is if you just admit you did wrong!" 
 
"But why should I admit it if I wasn't in the wrong at all, I mean he's the one that decided to tell about his story and I just gave him an opinion and dude I don't like him, how could you think I love him?" I replied now my brain confuse and hurt. This whole talk was giving me a headache and I hate having one when I am in school. "He isn't even my friend and I have to act with him even tho he's a guy and his role is a supposed to be a girl!" 
 
"Hah~ something's you are oblivious about the things that you should know, I wonder when that head of yours will start functioning and actually understand how you feel and not what you think." Donghyun hyung said as he looked at me disappointingly and then opened the door to the stage. We all greeted the people around and started getting ready for our parts. 
 
"So anyways hyung how did you and Minwoo get together?"
I asked him and he turned to look at me with the widest smile. Creepy! 
 
"How come you don't wanna hear about mine and my lovely Youngmin's love story??~" 
 
"Too long don't wanna hear right now!" I said and motioned for hyung to start. 
 
He giddily started, "Well we were walking and he ran away angry at nothing that I could understand but I think it was jealousy. And he was jealous because I was probably being to close to comfort with Jeongmin if you wanted to know. Then I took Jeongmin's sweet advice and made my way to his heart through sweet talking!" He finished. 
 
"Haha~ that sounds so- ahhhhh!" I tripped on Kwangmin's bag and landed on the floor. "Ugh, damn it whose bag was it?" 
 
"Karma has a funny way of hitting back," Kwangmin said as he started laughing and I stood up ready to punch him. "It's your fault you didn't want to listen to my awesome love story, that would probably be a good movie!" 
 
"Tch, whatever!" I said and walked out with haste but knocked down props that the girls were holding and got hit in the head.  I groaned as I felt the sharp pain and also stupid Kwangmin laughing from afar. And to make matters worse Hannah started complaining and made me help them. 
 
"Ah, Hyunseon how could you be this damn late to rehearsals, your the freaking main character in this drama!" Mr. Kim yelled only making my headache suffer more. Ever since that stupid petite princess had quarrelled with me now everything wants to go against me! "You should be taking more responsibility as the main role or we might have to change the characters and I doubt it that the other guy will be able to act as good but then he'd be happy to be with Jeongmin probably, " 
 
"I am do sorry Mr. Kim I hadn't thought about all that importance to my role. You are a great teacher." I cut him and said otherwise he would have kept talking about the little princess. He nodded his head and went away, I now needed to talk to talk to the princess. 
 
As I came towards the stage I noticed the princess sitting all alone thinking hard about something. His expression didn't seem like it was about something good more like the thought was confusing him and tearing him to pieces. I was about to approach him, but the Aki and her gang came up to him and starting bashing on his face. I thought he was going to yell back but instead of doing so he said with a composed voice, "I don't understand why you keep being so harsh to me, I don't think I have done anything harmful to you. And I am sorry if I did. You know what I am sorry I took this Cinderella role from you, sorry that you can't be the one with your Hyunseong oppa, sorry that I have to be with him, sorry for acting y before to you and sorry for anything else that is wrong! Now could you just stop this whole bully this kid cause he took something that was supposed to be mine and me. Just stop it!" Then he got up and left the room even with the teachers yelling at him. 
 
"He's at his limits I guess," I looked beside me to find Minwoo and I questioned his statement. "I mean Jeongmin, he's probably at his limit with handling those horrid comments from Aki and her group. I mean everyone has a limit and you should too with that stupid dense heart of yours!"
 
"And why does his limit have to do anything with my heart?" I asked him. 
 
"He's starting to realize so, I wonder when you will realize? And be careful Jeongmin will easily be taken by someone else if you don't hurry first!" He said and walked away to donghyun saying, "I only said this to you because my beloved friend helped me with my relationship." 
 
I was dumbfounded! What is wrong with everyone today, they keep suggesting things that I simply just don't understand. They kept talking about my heart, feeling and that stupid little princess. I mean if I was to guess they'd probably think that I like him but I don't! I mean I am pretty sure I don't like him but however I don't hate him either. My heart doesn't go all wild for him, maybe when he is decent looking but that's not often. Wait, maybe ots everyday but its probably from nervousness when i act and positively not his smiling face. Oh right I keep seeing him everyday because we either have rehearsals or our friends. I don't want to see him and yearn for him maybe I do, no definitely not why should I? Ugghhh this is frustrating I can't like him that petite to small princess, who can't even take care of himself and is always so annoying and picking a fight with me!!!!! And he's the frisking reason to my headache and bad luck today. And the others just don't understand a thing about how we actually are! Thinking I like him are they nuts, I mean- 
 
"Sorry to disturb you from your amazing conflict within your own head, but I need you to go search for jeongmin!" Mrs. On said and I was about to reject not wanting to see him, "I don't care about any of your reasons to why you can't go search for him, now go look for him!" She commanded and levied me out of the big auditorium. 
 
I cursed at her and finally started looking for him. I looked everywhere for him and for a second I was about to give up when I heard a loud scream from the rooftop. I went running there to see him vent out his anger as he screamed to the blue sky. He stopped, turned around and stared at me with that face that screamed hurt and confusion. He then looked away and went to sit far from me against the bars in the roof. I walked up to him and sat beside him and just looked at the sky.
 
"What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Shouldn't you be downstairs practicing for the drama instead of being here and ditching." 
 
"Unlike you I was allowed to go and I was forced to search for you because without you my role doesn't have a meaning." I told him. 
 
"Well then sorry you had to be forced into getting me but I am not going down to practice just for today," he said with a serious voice that he never seems to have. , I didn't like it.  
 
"I didn't come here to bring you back to rehearsals." 
 
"Then what did you come here for?" 
 
"Oh, I heard a loud scream and came here thinking that you had hurt your precious fingers petite princess." 
 
"you're an !" 
 
"I try my best," I said and he giggled about, I also smiled after hearing him.
 
"Do you know I have this really weird friend that keeps on making a square with her hand whenever an airplane flies and she looks through her hand to look at it!" He said. "It's weird isn't it but she actually always counted the airplanes and I asked her why but she didn't reply to me the first few times. And then she did, and she told me that she does this because she believes that after her thousand count she will be granted a wish. I thought it was stupid but truthfully right now I am thinking and hoping it is true because I really need a wish right now!  Silly right?" 
 
I didn't say anything and there was a moment. I heard him sigh and then i decided to speak, "I actually thinks its pretty cool that your friend came up with that little theory. And I think it just goes to show you that she has hope you know by the thousand count she will be able to achieve her dream. And it's alright sometimes to wish because truthfully we are all kids at heart waiting and wanting right!" 
 
He snorted at my very thoughtful answer. "I wonder how Kwangmin and Donghyun hyung are friends with you, I mean they have to keep up with an like you." He quedtioned and I don't even understand if I should take that as a I hate you or your an interesting person statement. "Your an interesting person Hyunseong, lets be friends!" He then took out his hand wanting me to shake it. I thought for a while and then shakes it. He finally fully turned himself in front of me with a very happy smile on his face. "Let's go back, we might get yelled!" 
 
"Ok," I said and as I stood up I hit my head against the roof that I hadn't noticed was there before! "Owwww, this freaking, fishy, fudging price of metal!" I yelled, and instead of a dissing comment I heard Jeongmin laughing. I looked towards him and he seemed like he had seen the funniest thing on earth and somehow, magically the pain had gone without a trace and I joined him laughing too. 
 
"Hey, Hyunseong finally decided to show up, how long does it take to find one person." Minwoo said as he came towards me, but I didn't reply to him at all. I was awestruck to see an actual real smile from Jeongmin. "Wait, dude are you blushing because your face is all red. What the hell happened between you and jeongmin?" 
 
I touched my face to feel that it was warm. And then I looked at myself I seemed flushed. "What no , there was nothing going on between me an him, it's just I have had a headache and now it's developed into a fever nothing else!" 
 
"Right, that's totally it Hyunseong. You guys did nothing and that's why Jeongmin hyung is all happy," he replied and winked at me as if to say I will keep this secret. I just growled at him and he ran away laughing. What the hell is wrong with everyone today? Seriously, today has not been my day at all!  With all the accidents and being friends with the Jeongmin what has happened to me! 
 
~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~~~~~^_^~~~~<3~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Can we pretend that airplanes in the skies are shooting stars. Cause I could really use a wish right, wish right now, wish right now