21

What a way to start love!

Eleven in the morning time for lunch at school. I looked at my phone again and my eyes widened.

"ELEVEN! OMG GET UP HYUNSEONG WE ARE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"

"Don't wanna!" Lazily Hyunseong just faced the other way and went on sleeping. This time I had to get him up hence, I kicked him off the bed with my two handsome and strong legs. "Owww! What the heck Jeongmin!"

"We have no time, get ready and I will have our brunch ready!" I yelled and he just followed my instructions slowly.

"YAH, YOU CRAZY BASTARD WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING!" Something yelled and I looked at my phone. I either tell Minwoo the whole story or I ignore and live to tell him at school but die after. I turned my phone off as he was yelling at me and got ready. After making brunch and eating, we or I ran and Hyunseong tried to but didn't want to run. We finally made it to school for half of lunch time.

"Oh, so you finally decided to show your face!" Minwoo gave them a glare as he was resting on donghyun's feet. "So? Why is it that out of the three of us the oldest is the one that was late?"

Youngmin suspiciously looked me up and down and sighed, "They didn't do much; it seems nothing changed between the two!" Then he sat beside Minwoo and they both looked at us.

"Why would anything change between us?" I asked wanting to know what could change with me and Hyunseong, my good friend. "We didn't do anything you’re correct and it was his entire fault we are late." Accusingly, I pointed my fingers at Hyunseong.

"That hurts princess, we did do things and you enjoyed it very well!" He said and back hugged me as he rested his head on my shoulder. "We slept together and you enjoyed watching me and playing with my hair."

I blushed, "I di-didn't enjoy the view!"

"You also fell asleep again because I know you like sleeping beside me," playfully Hyunseong added. "No one can resist me!"

"So can, it's not like your that handsome anyways..."I said feeling like I had to defend myself even though he could be 80% correct. "I only fell asleep again because you wouldn't let go of me since, you can't get enough of me a much more handsome person than you!"

Hyunseong laughed, "you shouldn't be saying this when we are in a position where I can particularly tickle you to death."

I tried to get out of his hug but it was hard, "don't you freaking dare Hyunseong! You bastard I will kill you if you try it!"

"Ok, you two stop flirting with each other and get to class!" A teacher yelled at us and I finally notice that we were left all alone by my, oh so loving friends. I blushed hard!

We both bowed and started walking but Hyunseong never let go of my hands. He walked me to class and with a final hug left. I waved goodbye and sat down in my seat feeling really happy.

"You seem happy!" Minwoo whispered, "Makes me feel like teasing you!"

Youngmin gave me that annoying I-know-something-good-happened-and-yes-I-am-making-a-creepy-face.

I rolled my eyes at them and actually started doing my work. Since, they left me all by myself with Hyunseong. I was going to make them suffer. It's not like they have to know that I feel like Hyunseong is special.  He was different than a best friend but more than a friend though I just don't know what. I liked his back hugs, his stupid jokes, his smiles, the way he only becomes stupid in front of me and the way he naturally even though I am manly enough treats me like a princess. He really does feel more important than a friend. Ah~ whatever at least I had a good day today.

"Yah, stop thinking about Hyunseong and your lovely time together last night!" Minwoo hit my head and I glared at him. "You’re stupid smile is making you look even more stupid!"

"Youngmin, Minwoo is bullying me!" I turned to Youngmin for aid.

"Minwoo is correct don't smile hyung!" Youngmin said and started laughing with Minwoo. "Makes you look adorably stupid."

I huffed at the both of them but after a while started laughing too. At least they had the decency to call me adorable. We laughed together and started to finish our work. Forgetting about the world we talked about nothing and everything, my best friend’s and I.

**somewhere at the back of the class**

"Did you hear that?" A girl with red hair said to her friend sitting right beside her. "Are they like together now? Do you like have no chance with Hyunseong-oppa anymore?"

The girl sitting next to her laughed evilly, "oh, you pathetic friend of mine, of course not. They wouldn't be dating it's only been such a short time. And anyways if they are I have my ways to break them up. I mean I am the most beautiful girl in the whole school and what I want, I will get!" She laughed again thinking about her brilliant and beautiful self. She wouldn't let such a thing like a guy get in her way to wanting the one she wanted.

"You are so cool!" The red haired looked at her friend in awe. "So what are you going to do?"

The girl answered to her friend with an evil grin, “That is for me to know and for you to find out!"