After:

What a way to start love!

 

"Jeongmin are you still angry at me?" Youngmin asked, as he tried to look at my face. "Come on, what's been done is done love on already!" 

"Minwoo tell youngmin I don't care about him," I told minwoo and he turned towards youngmin to tell him. "Hyung doesn't care about you."

"Fine, minwoo tell him that he's being childish and should get over the fact that he dressed as a girl," he told minwoo to tell me. 

"Hyung, youngmin hyung said stop being childish and get over the fact that you dressed as a girl," minwoo transferred his words.

I hmmf-ed at him, "Minwoo tell Youngmin that he's the the childish and selfish one because he actually bet over his own friends," I said, glaring at Youngmin. 

"You heard him, hyung," Minwoo said as he drank a yogurt drink while reading his script. 

"Tell Jeongmin that it wasn't selfish rather a good idea to make him feel better with dressed because I am nice and thoughtful," he replied and glared back at me. 

"You heard what Youngmin hyung said, hyung," Minwoo said and sipped on his drink. 

"Ok, stop it already Mr. Lee and Mr. Jo that is enough bickering!" Mrs. On yelled at us and I glared at her, my anger not being defeated. But I didn't say a thing and turned my back to Youngmin. 

"Stop being like little knit pricks that play with dolls and be like Minwoo," Kwangmin yelled. 

"Look at my Minwoo, he is such an understanding good boy," Donghyun said as he tried to hug Minwoo. But got kicked in the stomach and pushed away. 

"Really," Aki asked, and as she did she winked at him, "Donghyun oppa I think you'd be better off with me."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

Brain dead, this chapter died a little... sorry...

Comment a liitle more readers, i feel like i am writing a story to invisible readers

be unique, ask question, give me ideas, go crazy with your comment! 

sigh i am definetly brain dead right now!

"I think you better stop dreaming," I said to her and she scoffed and gave me a threatening motion. "Bring it on ," I said. 

"Uh, hem guys we are still in practice and I don't care what you 

Say, we need to practice!" Yuki said. "And Jeongmin oppa you ought to be ashamed at yourself, calling a girl with such bad language." 

"Why can't you be more like her Jeongmin?" Mrs. On asked and patted her ugly frizzled hair.

"Because Jeongmin oppa isn't a fake like her," Junhara said and I fist pumped her. As the others snickered a bit at the comment and the Mrs. On shook her head in shame.

Then Hanna informed us, "Yuki’s not all fake just her nose and her chin." She then smiled at Yuki as the rest of us laughed. “Told you we have your back oppang!” she whispered to me and I hugged them both.

“Shut up, you don’t know about me at all you, you wanna be!” Yuki stammered trying to have a comeback.

“Yeah, at least we aren’t fags like you stupid girls!” Harago stated back and effed her off.

“Your ugly too noona,” Minwoo said innocently, pointing at Aki, Yuki, Aru and Kiru. “Too much makeup is also not good for your skin!”

“Why you little-,“ Aru was about to hit Minwoo but he only smiled. Then Donghyun stepped in front of him and glared at the girl. She backed away stomping because she couldn’t hit Minwoo.

“Ok, enough time to actually practice princess,” the damned prince said as he pulled me out of the hug. “Stop flirting and start doing!”

“Oh, look at Hyunseong being jealous you guys,” Harago said to Junara and Hanna as they or me or us.

Out of embarrassment I stomped at his feet but missed. He then kept dragging me towards the stage, while I did try struggling but couldn’t get him to let loose of his grip. Then I looked at Minhun the co-director of the play. “What scene?” I asked her and she looked at her thick stack of papers and informed me that it was the fairy godmother entrance time. And so I stomped at his foot again and this time I didn’t miss, laughing I ran to the stage. Then it started!

Narrator: As Cinderella cried like a sissy, oh I mean as Cinderella cried near the fountain in front of her house, in misery. Not being able to go to the ball even tho she had done all the , ah-hem chores put upon her. Then suddenly a bright eyes blinding light came towards her like a comet.

 

“Child what is the matter?” the god mother, wait is that minhyun when did she become the god mother.

 

“Well you see my wretched steps had the guts to leave me, even when I had done all they had asked!” I answered still fake sobbing like with no tears at all. I need to work on this sobbing thing seriously.

 

“Don’t cry princess!” some guys said and I looked towards them in shock. Those were the guys that had been in the photo shoot yesterday.  I ignored them and focused at minhyun because this was freaking weird. Even the Mohawk haired guy was here.

 

“Blah, blah I have already done this before just get to the ball part, this is fu*king annoying,” Minhyun yelled since this was like the 12th time we had re done this scene because of interruptions.

 

“Don’t swear and fine, to the dance scene!” Mrs. On yelled and then some changes happened. “Anyways I wanted to see them dancing once!”

 

Ugghhh I don’t understand why girls are like that, I mean it’s just dancing but there are the girls that are squeling. And then there are those that are freaking me out because of their threats. Girls are weird! And wait do I see the Mohawk guy from yesterday. The one that took the picture while I had lost all reason to be prideful of whom I am!

 

“May I have this dance?” Hyunseon- I mean the messed up pig said and startled me. I nodded my head quickly.

 

“Nod your head like a lady, calmly and gently!” Mr. Lee directed to me.

“Stop taking my job!” Minhun yelled at him after his statement. “What is it with you teachers thinking you know it all?”

 

“You shouldn’t be distracted by such little things air head,” he insulted me and I glared at him. “You should focus on my handsome features!”

 

“Shut up your ugly faced hyunseong- pig,” I said to him and tried to get out because the Mohawked hair and his friends were yelling to let the princesss go.

 

‘You know, why they are like that?” the pig asked me, while he motioned his head to the group of boys. I nodded my head no because seriously I didn’t know. “It’s because the pictures taken yesterday was sold for profit for the media and tech club.” He said. I was shocked and stopped taking in the information given. Then I turned towards Youngmin and was about to head there but was stopped by a girp. I turned around to look at the pig with that stupid smirk and his taunting eyes. I was furious at this point and flipped the guy using all my strength. He fell to the ground and I turned back towards Youngmin.

 

“YOUNGMIN!” I yelled with fury and started running towards him.

 

He yelped at my scream and started running away. I could hear the teachers and who ever yelling at me. But right now I had only one thing in mind and that was to capture Youngmin and boil him for good!