11 nynynyn

What a way to start love!

Jeongmin's P.O.V

 

"What was up with you and Hyunseong?"Minwoo asked me as he sat down. "I saw you two hugging~"

 

"Stop teasing me," I said as I kicked him off of the couch. "We are at home let me rest in peace and quiet and bring me ice-cream!"

 

From the kitchen Youngmin yelled to us, "I have pop and chips and Sunggyu hyung called we are not going to go to work today!" He then came with various snacks and drinks and we sat lazily on an actual free Friday night. I reached for some cream puffs and coke and i know that's weird. But the combination just tastes daringly good. Like I could die for it if I wanted to! 

 

I munched on the cream puff and had some coke at the same time. But I stopped when I felt eyes staring at me and looked up. "What?" I asked them. 

 

Minwoo sighed, "Hyung don't tell me you’re sick because that's the only time you eat those two combined!" He came to check my forehead. "It seems your temperature is okay, now spit it!"

 

"Wait don't tell me is it because you hugged Hyunseong, did he force you into it? What kind of threats was it??!" He frantically kept asking me and I just ate my cream puff and drank my coke. 

 

I yelled in frustration." Why can't I have cream puff with coke, even if I am not sick or sad!" Then I took chips and 4 lollipops for myself and went to put on my shoes. Youngmin was yelling where are you going but I ignored him and went outside. I ran as fast and much as I could but that wasn't a lot. At least I got somewhere farther and they wouldn't notice me. And that somewhere happens to be a park that I never knew even existed around our neighbourhood. I looked around there wasn't anyone near here and I saw a bench perfect for me. I went there and sat down and pulled my legs closer and wrapped my arms around them. I made sure to check one more time and looked up at the sky and its pretty colours. How the clouds swayed with the rhythm of the wind floating freely. I stared for a whole and started thinking about the arranged marriage. I don't want to trouble Appa and hyung about this and it'd be troublesome for them. But I don't want to be arranged married at all, especially not to someone I don't know on top of that a guy! I put my head down on my knees and started weeping. No I am a strong boy; I don't cry that's Youngmin or minwoo's job! Mustn't cry, mustn't cry I changed inside my head but that only made me cry even harder. I stayed cuddled to myself and cried until I had hands tap my knees. I looked down to see two young and pretty children. 

 

"Why you cry?" The doll like little lady asked. And I shook my head as to tell her I wasn't but the tears wouldn't stop. "What happened?"

 

"If someone hurt you, Jeongminnie promise to tell them to say sorry to you!" The boy said and I was shocked how did he know my name? But then what he said also made me feel better. So, I sat down properly in the bench and wiped out all of my tears that were left and smiled at them. They both raised their hands up indicating they wanted to sit beside me. So I helped them up. 

 

"See, now you much better!" The little girl exclaimed and took out a handkerchief and stood up to wipe my face. I laughed. "You laughed!" 

 

"Not fair I wanna try," Jeongminnie whined to the little lady and hugged me tight. I felt happy all of a sudden. 

 

"My name is Ilayda what's yours?" Ilayda asked me. "This is jeongmin oppa!" She said pointing at jeongmin. 

 

"Hmm... Annyeong Ilayda, Jeongmin my name is jeongmin too!" I said to them cheerfully. "What are you doing here alone and were is your umma and Appa?"

 

"Hmm... Ilayda and oppa came to play in the swing but saw jeongmin cry!" She said and showed the crying motion. "So we came to bring happy!" 

 

"Appa always say that crying no good, smiling is the best!"jeongmin said and held my hand. I smiled at them they were so freaking cute! Then they took me by surprise when they both kissed the sides of my cheek. Then they both retorted, "popo always make me happy." And smiled like the angels they were. 

 

"Aww you’re so cute," I said finally happy again! Then I knew I had to return the favour and took out the lollipops I had and showed it to them. "Kamshamida Ilayda, Jeongmin I am totally happy, here this is from me to you because you helped me!" I said and they both happily took the sweet treat. After a while they stayed then had to leave as a woman I am guessing their mother called out to them. They waved goodbye and left me to go back to thinking. And I had figures out what I wanted. I was still too young to get married and I wouldn't be happy. The kids just taught that me being happy is better than nothing. And therefore I decided that I would not marry and agree to the arrange meeting. So I texted hyung telling him that and he told me to come to the company. 

 

I went home first and got dressed neatly and fresh. Minwoo came and looked at me. "Where are you going dressed like that?" 

 

“Nowhere in particular, why?" I replied.

 

"Don't lie you only dress like that when you have a date," Youngmin said suddenly coming to my room. "So what's the special occasion, I am telling hyunseong that you are cheating on him!" He teased. 

 

"Youngmin I am going to meet my Appa and hyunseong Isn't my boyfriend so I don't care if you tell!" I told him and went out of my room towards the door.

 

"I am coming too! I want to meet uncle, it's been ages!"Minwoo yelled and went running to his room. No I said but he wouldn't listen and Youngmin also went to change. I sighed at them and waited in the living room. They came after 5-7 minutes. 

 

"lets go, stop being lazy and move Jeongmin," youngmin pulled my arm. But I just sat still with a straight face and after a while so did they. I stared at them and try stared back. They waited and I being the nice guy made them wait. And then Minwoo blew up, "what the heck say something otherwise I am going to haul your and take you there!" 

 

"Geez calm down minwoo, I will tell you," so I shifted a bit and got comfortable, "I am going to go confront to my Appa and tell him that I am not going to get married to some random stranger and that I also need allowance because I want it!" Then I waited for their volcanic eruption 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 0 BAMMM!!! 

 

"WHAT THE HELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US, I AM SO GOING TO BEAT IP YOUR APPA AND HYUNG!" Minwoo yelled and Youngmin followed a suit," AND NOT ONLY THAT I WILL PERSONALLY GO AND FRY YOUR STUPID FUTURE FIANCÉ OR WHAT SO EVER AND MAKE HUMAN BARBECUE AND FEED HIM TO MY PERSONAL LIONS IN THE SAFARI!" And they kept ranting like that, I waited and waited for them to finish. 

 

"Now that we had this discussion I hope I could go alone, if that is-, I tried to say but they dragged me out themselves and got onto the car waiting for me, but now taking the three of us to my parent’s house.

 

"Ok, this is what you’re going to tell your dad, that you are not marrying a tard whose uglier than me and has the lamest brain and isn't smarter than me." Minwoo told me as he kept emphasizing himself. Youngmin glared at him, as did I and Minwoo kept complimenting himself. What a brat! 

 

"Oh, I met these really cute kids in the park today!" I yelled out and they stared at me. "Yes the park I went there because I was sad and that was the only place okay!" 

 

"And who might they be e?" Youngmin asked me and I kicked his knee and smiled as he howled in pain. 

 

"Ah-hem their names were, I think Ilayda and Jeongmin and they have been the most polite kids I have met in my whole life!" I told them remembering the apple lies telling me to not cry and be happy. 

 

Minwoo stared at me like I was some extra terrestrial but I didn't care. And finally we got to the house that I was either going to be accepted or kicked out because of my decision. Youngmin patted me shoulder in assurance and I smiled at his gesture. "Remember I'd they kick your pathetic self out then you still have us and buckets of ice cream as you cry like a girl!" I slapped his hand away as I glared at him. 

 

Then Minwoo hit Youngmin's head and shook his head in disappointment and I smiled at that. "No Youngmin, we are not going to have his pathetic self at our house and I am not supplying him ice-cream, he's already fat enough!" Then both the boys started laughing together. Angry I got the best next thing (a book) and hit their heads with it. Stratified I went to ring the door bell but no one opened and I ringed again. Then frustrated u opened the door and to my really shocking surprise it was freaking open. 

 

"SURPRISE! We fooled you naive little Jeongmin," was yelled, sound of bangs, confetti throwed and my family with those retard faces. 

 

I was beyond shocked and I looked to my sides. Both Minwoo and Youngmin had turned to stone judging by their stoned structure. I stared at my family and then walked back to the car. 

 

"Wait, wait Jeongminne whet are you going? Stop," umma yelled after me but I kept walking. Until, hyung came and dragged me in and sat me between my two unfrozen idiotic friends. I pouted.

 

"Look he's making the duck face yeobo, I haven't seen that in a while!" Umma said, as she kept telling my Appa who in return started taking pictures of me. "Aww, now he's looking like a mad troll!"

 

"Ok, what is this Appa, umma and not you to hyungie!" I asked them frustrated, red, and confused about the whole situation. "I was coming to confront you about the stupid idea of getting your own beloved son being married to a stranger and I get this whole goodbye party!" 

 

"Yea, you can't send him away, uncle, aunts he's our best friend," Youngmin said as he pleaded with watery eyes to my parents.

 

Minwoo also got out his special weapon if ever need, his cuteness and stared at them with pouty and puffy eyes, "please, don't do that to him, I still need both the hyungs and without Jeongmin hyung, I won't have anyone shorter than me!"

 

"Hey!" I complained and he just grinned at me. "Now explain yourselves or I am never coming back here again!"

 

"Jeongmin , no need to be such a little kid! We were just having fun,"my Appa said as he took more pictures and my hyung laughed at me. 

 

My umma came and hugged the three of us and boy is it tight. I think I am going to die because I can't breathe, "umma missed you honey and Youngmin, Minwoo you never come to visit your aunty at all!" Then she quickly pecked us all and let Appa take more picture. 

 

"I was forced into this by them,"hyung said and pointed at our parents. "They kept complaining daily that you were growing up to much and bro I would never allow for you to marry a stranger!"  

 

"What do you mean; I will never allow neither of you two to get married!" Appa yelled. "You're forever going to stay my little kids and I am going to spoil you like there is no tomorrow!" He yelled proudly.

 

"Appa!" I and my hyung said together. 

 

"What, if it wasn't your Appa then it would be me that wouldn't allow you two to get married!" Umma said. Me and my brother both pouted and crossed our hands. 

 

"They look the same!" Youngmin, Minwoo and my parents screamed and also started taking pictures. I looked at my hyung and then we started laughing. 

 

After that we talked about our present life. I told them about the stupid play and how I was caster as the female lead. Female lead and kept on going with complains and they laughed at me. These parents will never get me and my two friends that I thought I could actually trust showed my parents picture of him and me. That time that I had been clumsy and got saved by the guy that is now my worst… well maybe not the worst but still detestable. We had treats and fancy food that my umma personally made for us. Then we all crashed into our beautiful chambers to sleep. 

 

"So, it was fun today!" Minwoo exclaimed. "I want to do this again!" 

 

"It was really a tiring day, with the rehearsal, watching the movies and then this small party," Youngmin smiled and then shifted and wiggled around the bed to be comfortable. "Reminds me, we have to meet my family too, they are going to kill me if I don't!"

 

"Oh right, Minwoo what about your marriage thing?" I asked him. "Have you done anything to cancel it or do you need help from us to slightly blow up something's by accident?" 

 

"(Laughs) no it’s alright hyung, I am quiet enjoying my slaves company, I mean he gets me anything I want!" He said and then yawned. "I am keeping him for a while!" 

 

"Oh, yeah March break is like starting tomorrow right?" Youngmin asked and Minwoo and I nodded our heads. "Well boys I suggest you and I should pack because we are going to my house then!" 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

idk why but this chappie is being rated m and its not rated m!