32

What a way to start love!

 

I was agitated at Hyunseong oppa and that short idiot. I looked around my room at the enormous amount of mess I made. My anger still hasn't subsided even after I damaged my pretty room because of the two couple. 
 
I opened my cellphone and dialed the number I wanted. "Have you finished the job and installment?!" I asked/demanded. The person answered yes and I smiled to myself as I turned off the phone. 
 
Today, it was the day I received my sweet revenge and became the star of the school. It was all going well because I had a part at the play and it was perfect too. Yuki, that decided to forfeit and I was to play her character as step mother. Truly amazing because not only did I have the power to but I also had the chance to destroy both of them. I would get rid of the existence of Hyunseong oppa and the short for what they'd done. 
 
I started driving to school in a happier mood than I thought I would be. Reaching school, I raced towards the school theater building. Pushing the students that were preparing for the annual school ending festival. They were all going to have a huge shock tonight and just thinking about it made me smile. I finally got to the place and greeted everyone with a smile. Even Hyunseong oppa that dumped me just days ago for that filling short shrimp tard. Though, that was nowhere to be seen. 
 
Heading to the change room I looked up at the ceiling to see if the bed that I'd ordered had been installed. To my amazement it had and was also perfectly camafluged so that no one would suspect it. It looked like a normal bed that was going to be used as prop and nothing else. It was just decoration and no one would even touch it, just perfect! 
 
"Aki, stop staring into space and go change already!" Mrs. On yelled at me. I nodded and apologized as I went to change happily. 
 
"I need my clothings!" I announced to the outfit crew with a happy high pitched voice. Then as I changed I noticed Yuki helping some other girl to change and complimenting her. I looked at them longingly and walked outside. Was it really right for me to break my friendship off with Yuki for this. We had known each other for our whole life, so was it?
 
"Jeongmin! Why were you so late? Also, your whole crew!" Mrs. On yelled to the tards and his friends and I scowled at them knowing I did the right thing by ditching Yuki. "It's almost time for the festival to start and you haven't even gotten ready!" 
 
Jeongmin kept apologizing and his friends also. I laughed at their nervous faces and flung the idea of regret. I so wanted to do this. I wanted nothing but to ruin the lives of Hyunseong oppa and that excuse of a boy. Who cares about friends! Also, revenge is a dish best served cold. So I would of course need to sacrifice others to get what I want. 
 
Time passed and I noticed that neither the or the cold iced prince Hyunseong had managed to talk to each other. I laughed because this meant I would rid of then before they could even talk. Then finally the festival started and I stayed nearby the jeongmin cause I couldn't have him hurt. 
 
Him dressing up for the play. He looked stupid. Going out with his friends to play around. Yuki beside him and some other girls that I recognized as people that were always beside him. Eating, playing, hugging and boring friendly like that. He did trip once and that gave me a good laugh. Then finally it was past 6: 00 O'Clock. All of the senior's associated to the play and the talent show started to gather back inside the school. It was finally time for the play to start and for my stage. I grimaced as I thought of just what I had in store for my grand finale.